Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 41 on August 2nd 2014, 11:35
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
February 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
September 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
July 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
May 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
May 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
May 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
March 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
March 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
February 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)

Bronx (1375)

Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)

Wego (857)

Naid (494)

Saw (483)

MOTHER (323)

schuby (270)

Beaver (244)

Bolt (218)

March 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

Share | 

Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower   February 19th 2014, 10:27

The May scenario Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower has been announced and confirmed for May 31st and June 1st. It will be America vs Japanese.

Location is at Kiowa Creek again and it looks like this will be a good one as usual.

So what side do we want to be on and who is going to this.

Team Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower   February 20th 2014, 18:57

I will definately be there. I wouldn't miss it. I was hoping for the Starwars theme but I am happy with any paintball.

As for the side we want to go with, I'm open, I'm not leaning towards either side at the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beaver
Team Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower   February 20th 2014, 22:14

I'm in! As for a side, I'm impartial as well. I just need to sling some paint!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower   February 23rd 2014, 11:25

I will not be able to attend and neither will Manhattan. I will be at work and Manhattan is doing something for his Birthday (the most I can say at this time, because my son is a spy).

Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower   February 24th 2014, 09:09

That sucks Bronx, I was hoping that weekend would work with your work schedule.

PostSubject: Re: Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower   February 24th 2014, 11:44

This looks like a fun day of paintball, I am noon to the coloardo area and have never played here befor.
about how many people play at a big game like this here? 100 to 200 I would help for to make it really fun?

also is this a one day event or is it a 2 day camp out event?
just trying to get an idea of what its going to cost or this event...

also is there a lot of teams that play this or just split up who ever shows?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beaver
Team Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower   February 24th 2014, 17:15

DMS events never fail to be a good time! I would say average turn out for one of their scenarios is around 100-150, sometimes getting up closer to 200 or more. It is a two day event, most of us usually head down there on Friday night and camp out for the weekend. They'll have play going all day Saturday and weather/interest permitting, a night game as well Saturday night. Then play will resume Sunday morning with a brief stand down to re-arm and get everyone on the field for a half hour final battle in the afternoon. After the final battle they will do awards, raffle prizes, and such.

Cost will run about $55 for preregistration ($65 for walk-ons). Paint will run $55 a case (you'll have to use the paint they provide, no outside paint) or $65 for a case of premium paint. Generally they will have someone there cooking food that you can buy. Though we usually just bring our own food and cook ourselves.

You can preregister for which ever side you like. Teams often times get asked by the generals to play for their side (I don't believe we've been approached for a side in this one yet), or they'll just pick a side on their own. Walk-ons will get assigned to the side that needs the people most. If the sides still look uneven, DMS will typically ask a team to switch sides.

I hope this answers your questions and don't hesitate to ask more! Welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArmyBaller

PostSubject: Re: Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower   February 24th 2014, 18:11

Thanks for all the info I just had one more think.

My little girl is turning 10 soon and wants to try paintball. do players on your team have kids that play and do you bring them out to big games with the team. When i start getting my little one out I just want to try and get her in the game with other her age she can play and have fun with..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Little Trooper
Team Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower   February 24th 2014, 20:53

Yeah, these 2 day scenario games are very intense and fun. Its a full sat of play, something close to 10am to 5pm/6pm. Sometimes a night fight and then a good half day on Sunday. I step off the field for air, that's about it.

As far as kids, I know team members do have younger kids that play, but I have yet to run with any kids on our team. I have seen young kids at these scenario games.

What I can tell you is that these scenario games are a blast and lots of fun. If you want to meet the team, these scenario games are definitely a place you'll find us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower   February 27th 2014, 02:57

My son, Manhattan plays with us. We've just been away for a little. Hopefully a scenario lands on a day that I'm off work.

Gauss
Team Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower   March 1st 2014, 11:46

I'm in for this one!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArmyBaller

PostSubject: Re: Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower   March 3rd 2014, 10:26

i am really hopeing to be in on this one and to meet the team. i will be PCS-ing to Coloardo at the end of march but i am sure i will have the funds free by this time.

can i pay the day off at the field or do i need to pay online?
I am thinking about 4 case's of paint for 2 days of play... what do you guys think?

Also I will be Living at the army base in Coloardo Springs and just wanted to know if anyone else lives in the area?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower   March 3rd 2014, 14:10

Nobody from our team lives up in the CO Springs area but many of the Dead Muppets Squad (DMS) live up there, they are the ones how host the game.

As far as paying there you will pay more but you can pay at the field, if you pay on line beforehand during per-register its $55, but day of I believe its $75 so worth per-registering if you can.

As for paint, only you know how much you burn through, 4 cases will def get you through the 2 days for most people. There are people who buy more and people who play the whole weekend with just 1 case it all depends on how much you shoot and what type of game you play. Since its scenario play to win the game you have to complete the missions and a lot of them don't require a lot of shooting, but more stealth. If you prefer to be one that holds the line and get into major gun battles you're going to use a lot more paint.

to register here is the site:

http://www.dmsscenariopaintball.com/

PostSubject: Re: Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower   March 3rd 2014, 15:04

thanks for the info, I have mostly been a tournament player for years and this will be my first scenario game. i do shoot alot but thats becouse i am use to tournaments. I am looking forword to doing both alot of missions with a team and fighting on the front line

this should be alot of fun and i am really looking forword to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Little Trooper
Team Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower   March 3rd 2014, 19:34

ArmyBaller, glad to see the excitement for the game. It will be a good time for sure.

If I am reading the DMS website correctly, the Imperial army has more people signed up for that side than the Marines. However it is early. Have we been approached by any particular side yet? I'm slightly weary of the Marine side myself. I was not a fan of the beach fight we had last game to begin the 2 day battle and by the sounds of their (DMS) description of this battle, there could be a beach start again, with the Marines 'landing' and running up the beach.

Anyone else have some thoughts? Leaning one way or another?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArmyBaller

PostSubject: Re: Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower   March 4th 2014, 08:44

as for this will be my first scenario game I do not lean more to one side or the other.

just want to ask that when you find out please post it or let me know i would really like to run with the team about and get to know a few people when we are there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArmyBaller

PostSubject: Re: Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower   March 4th 2014, 09:06

I just got done reading the DMS forums and the first post i read said the scenario game in may was on the 17th and 18th,

The next post I read said it was may 31st and june 1st.

dose someone have a forsure date for the game?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower   March 5th 2014, 11:22

It is for sure on the 31-1st.

Team Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower   March 19th 2014, 15:59

I will not be able to make this one guys  Sad I just got a new position and they're not allowing me to take time off yet. Enjoy the game and welcome to the forums Army baller!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gauss
Team Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower   March 22nd 2014, 09:08

Im ready to reg just need to know what side were going on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
selvacin
Team Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower   March 25th 2014, 03:08

Im all ready to register as well. All I need to know is which side we are registering for. Also torrent I live down in the Springs still, I'm just not the most active person on the forums. I check my email fairly regularly,  if you need it just pm me and I'll get you it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower   March 26th 2014, 07:57

Ok so I don't know either of the generals very good so I'm good with either side. Catfish is on the Marine side, and I think most of Tunka will be as well so how about we go Marine, we've run with them pretty much from the start so no reason to change up now :-)

So I vote Marine, what say you all.

Team Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower   March 26th 2014, 10:17

Im ok with the taking the side of the Marines.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beaver
Team Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower   March 26th 2014, 15:40

Marines sounds good to me! I should be able to register sometime next month. So excited!  bounce 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower   March 27th 2014, 11:17

I'll be registering next month as well, should be a good turnout for us.

PostSubject: Re: Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower   

Back to top Go down

Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next