Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 250 on September 23rd 2021, 19:36
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
Dynamic Paintball Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
Dynamic Paintball Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
Dynamic Paintball Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
Dynamic Paintball Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
Dynamic Paintball Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
Dynamic Paintball Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
Dynamic Paintball Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
Dynamic Paintball Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
Dynamic Paintball Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)
Dynamic Paintball Vote_lcapDynamic Paintball Voting_barDynamic Paintball Vote_rcap 
Bronx (1375)
Dynamic Paintball Vote_lcapDynamic Paintball Voting_barDynamic Paintball Vote_rcap 
Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)
Wego (857)
Naid (494)
Saw (483)
MOTHER (323)
schuby (270)
Beaver (244)
Bolt (218)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

Dynamic Paintball

Go down 
+2
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Wego
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore
Wego

Dynamic Paintball Empty
PostSubject: Dynamic Paintball   Dynamic Paintball Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2009, 13:53

This is where LCT spent all his paychecks at: Dynamic Paintball

Last edited by Wego on July 22nd 2010, 00:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

Dynamic Paintball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Paintball   Dynamic Paintball Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2009, 16:39

They are good people if i could still order from them i would.
Back to top Go down
MOTHER
Team Nemesis
MOTHER

Dynamic Paintball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Paintball   Dynamic Paintball Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2009, 21:40

I'll be up there on Thursday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

Dynamic Paintball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Paintball   Dynamic Paintball Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2009, 21:59

i have bought alot of stuff from them for my 98-response trigger, cyclone feed, m4 stock, bt1913 barrel kit, i must say tho there products do tend to be a little over priced
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

Dynamic Paintball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Paintball   Dynamic Paintball Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 08:17

Not when you take into account, that you are not paying shipping and you have a place to take your product if you have any problems with it. I will gladly pay a few extra dollars for customer service, and to help keep a small family business going in this crap economy.
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

Dynamic Paintball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Paintball   Dynamic Paintball Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 11:49

Lord Cuppy TuTu wrote:
Not when you take into account, that you are not paying shipping and you have a place to take your product if you have any problems with it. I will gladly pay a few extra dollars for customer service, and to help keep a small family business going in this crap economy.

Mom and pop shops is what we are about!
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

Dynamic Paintball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Paintball   Dynamic Paintball Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 14:18

Lord Cuppy TuTu wrote:

I agree, I and most of the time when you take into account the price of shipping you're not really getting a better deal sometimes, I like having a place to take something back and being able to see it up close and not just a picture.
Back to top Go down
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore
Wego

Dynamic Paintball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Paintball   Dynamic Paintball Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 18:28

I agree with LCT and Torrant but it's not only that, you get a better experience going to a store like Dynamic and TipPros and talking to the guys there! We have a really good relationship going with TipPros because we go in there and just hang out with the guys there, LCT did the same thing at Dynamic when he was here! Doing so is also a info sharing means for the area. AND you only build up the sport in the area that much more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dynamic Paintball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Paintball   Dynamic Paintball Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dynamic Paintball
Page 1 of 1