Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on August 2nd 2014, 11:35
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
February 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
September 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
July 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
May 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
May 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
May 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
March 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
March 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
February 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)

Bronx (1375)

Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)

Wego (857)

Naid (494)

Saw (483)

MOTHER (323)

schuby (270)

Beaver (244)

Bolt (218)

January 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

Share | 

A few of the pics on the ROTR dvd I got from the photographer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: A few of the pics on the ROTR dvd I got from the photographer   September 28th 2009, 12:29

I thought I'd post up some pics from the disc I got from the photographer from ROTR:

Schuby and Torrant is way off in the background!

White Meat, Dark Meat and Wego

Wego

Bronx and Schuby

A bunch of us are in this one!

Same here

Saw and Wego

Saw and Wego

Saw, Wego and Torrant

Torrant

Momma Frank

Torrant

Torrant

Torrant

Lord Cuppy Tutu Quote: "I love how turds and blue balls comes up in a conversation about fixing cars"

Last edited by Wego on September 28th 2009, 17:57; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: A few of the pics on the ROTR dvd I got from the photographer   September 28th 2009, 14:41

Great pic's I can't wait to see the pics from GP, I'll call you this week to get you the discs to burn for these pics, and for GP when they come in.

Team Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: A few of the pics on the ROTR dvd I got from the photographer   September 28th 2009, 15:39

We look badass. Especially that guy in the first pic. Who's that handsome devil?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: A few of the pics on the ROTR dvd I got from the photographer   September 28th 2009, 17:52

That would be Torrant, I know he is out of focus due to being in the background but yeah he looks badass! Oh wait you are refering to the tool behind the shield! Yeah he is alright too, he is hiding from the camera though, what a tool! lol!

Lord Cuppy Tutu Quote: "I love how turds and blue balls comes up in a conversation about fixing cars"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: A few of the pics on the ROTR dvd I got from the photographer   September 29th 2009, 08:15

Those are sweet pics!

Villageidiot

PostSubject: Re: A few of the pics on the ROTR dvd I got from the photographer   September 29th 2009, 21:01

the field in those pictures is a hell of a lot taller when we saw it at GP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A few of the pics on the ROTR dvd I got from the photographer   September 30th 2009, 23:31

Villageidiot wrote:
the field in those pictures is a hell of a lot taller when we saw it at GP

Dont you mean the grass is a lot shorter in those photos than it was at GP?

Originally posted by Bronx: I just realized after learning all this stuff about LCT, that we are soul mates.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: A few of the pics on the ROTR dvd I got from the photographer   September 30th 2009, 23:34

The grass was too high at GP it made it hard to do anything, was good for sniping but that's about it, I liked it better short, though now that we will no longer be at Agate it doesn't really matter, I wonder where the Muppets will set up in May.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: A few of the pics on the ROTR dvd I got from the photographer   September 30th 2009, 23:38

Not sure wear they will get a place big enough but all i can say is i will be there for the grand reopening. Woo Hoo i am already trying to get into shape for this one, i hate feeling like poo.

Originally posted by Bronx: I just realized after learning all this stuff about LCT, that we are soul mates.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: A few of the pics on the ROTR dvd I got from the photographer   October 1st 2009, 00:26

After talking to Rowlf after GP, he indicated that they will be looking down near Pueblo. Is Color Splash big enough?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A few of the pics on the ROTR dvd I got from the photographer   October 1st 2009, 13:01

Not for 400 people its not. Color splash would be good for about 100. They are going to need some big land.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naid
Team Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: A few of the pics on the ROTR dvd I got from the photographer   October 3rd 2009, 19:17

Im thinkin they should make it near aurora Smile jk but yes they will need a large large field to hold up to what they put on at agate. I loved there field just wish they would cut the grass
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: A few of the pics on the ROTR dvd I got from the photographer   October 4th 2009, 01:28

I have never been to ColorSplash, had no idea.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hooligan

PostSubject: Re: A few of the pics on the ROTR dvd I got from the photographer   October 4th 2009, 17:55

Who is the idoit with the kite between his legs? If we do a scenario around pueblo, it won't be at Colorsplash. ( Nothing wrong with C/S, just too small. Jackie is my buddy. I'm in her store like twice a week.) We are currently looking at land east of pueblo, with acreek, trees and meadows, kind of like agate. We are also looking east of pueblo, in the canon city foothills area. If any of yall know anyone with suitable property for a big game, let me know please. We are insured and gettining geared up for a Tombstone game in the spring. Bring your paintball and poker skills for this one!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: A few of the pics on the ROTR dvd I got from the photographer   October 4th 2009, 22:12

A Tombstone game will be sick! Definatly keep us posted on this!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few of the pics on the ROTR dvd I got from the photographer   Today at 16:18

Back to top Go down

A few of the pics on the ROTR dvd I got from the photographer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1