Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 41 on August 2nd 2014, 11:35
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
February 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
September 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
July 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
May 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
May 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
May 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
March 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
March 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
February 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)

Bronx (1375)

Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)

Wego (857)

Naid (494)

Saw (483)

MOTHER (323)

schuby (270)

Beaver (244)

Bolt (218)

October 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

Share | 

Jax outdoor gear surplus/paintball section

Go down 
AuthorMessage
willson
Prospect

PostSubject: Jax outdoor gear surplus/paintball section   January 5th 2010, 00:20

Hey guys as a few of you know i work at the Jax in Fort collins, CO i know in the past people have said bad things about jax but i am trying to change that from just knowing the gear that people come in and talk about to just getting to know the local talent. my life as it is now is about paintball and me working at jax helps, me i hope you guys can begin to trust the local shops like jax and come in and talk paintball with me and my guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: Jax outdoor gear surplus/paintball section   January 5th 2010, 08:56

The Jax's in FC isn't too bad with paintball, now the one in Loveland sucks, with a very poor selection of anything. I know for me living in Loveland Tippmann Pros is much closer and since I have A5's they always have what I need. Jax's has a better selection of gear for my vest though so if I am down in the area I'll def stop by and say hello, hell it was me who gave you the card for our team in the first place. Its good to see people loyal to their store and wanting to talk paintball, keep up the good work.

Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: Jax outdoor gear surplus/paintball section   January 5th 2010, 12:20

I actually have never been to Jax. I have heard that the selection is slim and resemble the selection at Sports Authority. A few Tippmanns and accessories and that's it. If that is not the case let us know!!! The big reason I have never been there, is that I am in Longmont and if I am going to make a trip up that way it might as well be to Tippmann Pros. I have never had any issues at all there and they always have what I am looking for!

Lord Cuppy Tutu Quote: "I love how turds and blue balls comes up in a conversation about fixing cars"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: Jax outdoor gear surplus/paintball section   February 25th 2010, 13:10

Torrant wrote:
The Jax's in FC isn't too bad with paintball, now the one in Loveland sucks, with a very poor selection of anything. I know for me living in Loveland Tippmann Pros is much closer and since I have A5's they always have what I need. Jax's has a better selection of gear for my vest though so if I am down in the area I'll def stop by and say hello, hell it was me who gave you the card for our team in the first place. Its good to see people loyal to their store and wanting to talk paintball, keep up the good work.

Whats all this card talk about? I've been away for too long.

Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: Jax outdoor gear surplus/paintball section   February 25th 2010, 14:21

I have some business cards I made up for the team to be able to pass out, I am making new ones for us though with the new logo, you'll get some as well. It makes it much easier to recruit and get people to visit our site, and looks awesome if I do say so myself lol.

I have a bunch of the ones with the old logo on it still if you want some sooner, all the info is the same just has the old logo on it.

I have the template to do ones with names on them too, I just kept them generic so everybody has some, and since I paid for the cards, if you want ones with your name on them get me some business cards and I'll print them up for you, otherwise if the ones without your name are cool I'll have them probably by next meeting or so, def by Tombstone.

Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: Jax outdoor gear surplus/paintball section   February 25th 2010, 14:34

I'll take some for sure.

Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: Jax outdoor gear surplus/paintball section   February 25th 2010, 14:40

next time we see each other I'll be sure to bring you a bunch. If you have a printer, and want them sooner I'll send you the template, I used Microsoft Publisher. but if you dont want to waist the ink I have a great laser color printer at work I print them up with.

Team Nemesis

PostSubject: Jax is awesome   March 13th 2010, 11:28

I think that the Jax in Ft. Collins is great they may not have the best paintball gear but they had what I needed. I like the fact that they also sell surplus items and military stuff. Good times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jax outdoor gear surplus/paintball section   

Back to top Go down

Jax outdoor gear surplus/paintball section
Page 1 of 1