Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 41 on August 2nd 2014, 11:35
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
February 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
September 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
July 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
May 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
May 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
May 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
March 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
March 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
February 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)

Bronx (1375)

Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)

Wego (857)

Naid (494)

Saw (483)

MOTHER (323)

schuby (270)

Beaver (244)

Bolt (218)

November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

Share | 

Want to get in the loop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
slick

PostSubject: Want to get in the loop   January 12th 2010, 10:21

Whats up fellas

Trying to get plugged in with all the teams out here in CO so we can join ya for some games. So when does everyone start playing again out here? Whats organizational level? Where the spots to go? If you want more information bout me visit me at TeamShocker.net Thanks, later
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Villageidiot

PostSubject: Re: Want to get in the loop   January 12th 2010, 13:51

where are you guys based out of like what city
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slick

PostSubject: Re: Want to get in the loop   January 12th 2010, 17:09

Colorado Springs, but will travel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saw

PostSubject: Re: Want to get in the loop   January 12th 2010, 21:19

blitz paintball, ill be going this weekend before my surgery happens, shoot Torrant a pm hes the team captain, if he cant make it to blitz, ill go and talk with ya
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slick

PostSubject: Re: Want to get in the loop   January 12th 2010, 22:00

Working this weekend maybe another time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: Want to get in the loop   January 12th 2010, 22:50

Saw, what am I? chopped liver?

Welcome to the board Slick. We are always looking for more people to play with! We post up here regularly whenever we have a game going on. It is kinda slow here during the winter and picks up again aroung March/April time frame.

Again welcome!

Lord Cuppy Tutu Quote: "I love how turds and blue balls comes up in a conversation about fixing cars"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
slick

PostSubject: Re: Want to get in the loop   January 12th 2010, 23:02

Thats ok. Things have been looking slow every time we play last couple months. Also like my other post mentions we will be starting to sell some mid grade AGRO PRO paint email me for details
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saw

PostSubject: Re: Want to get in the loop   January 13th 2010, 07:47

Wego wrote:

Welcome to the board Slick. We are always looking for more people to play with! We post up here regularly whenever we have a game going on. It is kinda slow here during the winter and picks up again aroung March/April time frame.

Again welcome!
oh ya sorry havent seen you posting for a while forgot about ya
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Want to get in the loop   January 13th 2010, 08:13

Saw wrote:
Wego wrote:

Again welcome!
oh ya sorry havent seen you posting for a while forgot about ya

Hey what am i liver goo? lol Oh that is right i live in Texas so i don't matter. I see how it is.

Welcome slick.

Originally posted by Bronx: I just realized after learning all this stuff about LCT, that we are soul mates.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: Want to get in the loop   January 13th 2010, 09:01

Welcome Slick, apparently I got promoted to head Liver king glad to hear from you, unfortunately I wouldn't be able to make it down to Blitz this weekend anyway but anytime you know your coming down I'm sure one of us will be around to meet up with you and your crew if they come up as well. So tell us a little about you and your team, how long you been playing, what type of play style do you prefer (speed ball/woodsball/scenario), what kind of gun are you running with...

I'll check out your site today sometime, essentially we split our team leadership up between North (me) and South (Wego) CO, Texas, and California (LCT) though I guess LCT would be in charge of all out of state as well. Though everybody in the team always has a say, we almost always take a vote and us Captains/General make up the tie breakers, or if its a major decision that effects the whole team we have the final say but again we usually try and take the whole team into consideration.

Our team tries to focus on fair play, diversity, sportsmanship and promoting the sport that we all love so much. Were always happy to have some new friends out there we can shoot at Very Happy I hope we get a chance to meet up with you guys soon, like Wego said things pick up around March/ April for us.

Let us know if you have any other questions, and again welcome.

PostSubject: Re: Want to get in the loop   January 13th 2010, 10:58

We are about he same as far as core values, although I would like our image/appearance more to be on the bad boy side of things. Originally from Long Island NY stationed at schriever serving in the USAF. Right now scenario/woodball for our Colorado team, Speedball for our NY team, although I am personally a hardcore speedball player going through cases like no ones business. Played speedball all threw my high schooldays and and 2 1/2 years while in college, wont go into anymore about the college thing. Did finish associates finnaly though lol, only took... yea never mind. We have everything from Tippmanns, Cockers, X-Mags, and angels. I have about 7 guns myself, no Luxes yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: Want to get in the loop   January 13th 2010, 11:31

Sounds great, I just registered on your site as well, always like to keep in the loop as well for games. Looks like you all are Air Force brats lol. We have a good selection of former military vets here, and some who are going in after High school. I was in the Navy myself, Wego the Army, LCT the Air force. I think we have a few who played down at the Air force academy, I know Bronx did but I can't remember who else went to that one.

PostSubject: Re: Want to get in the loop   January 13th 2010, 11:34

Oh nice, our NY team has no military, but does have a NYPD member as the leader. Sent more info on paint details
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: Want to get in the loop   January 13th 2010, 12:39

TORRANT WTF MAN?

ARMY???

Ok I guess that is kinda payback for forgetting you were in the Navy! But really man, I am a Marine!!! LOL

The first year the academy had their game, Myself, LCT, and Momma went. We had a blast even though I dislocated my ankle, rough terrain! The academy team has also played out in Agate a few times for the Fledgling games.

Lord Cuppy Tutu Quote: "I love how turds and blue balls comes up in a conversation about fixing cars"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: Want to get in the loop   January 13th 2010, 12:55

LOL I knew you were in the Marines Wego, that was payback lol, I was waiting for the bomb to hit HA. I thought about putting you in the coast guard lol.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Want to get in the loop   January 13th 2010, 14:35

LOL Wego is a puddle jumper. hahahahahaha

Originally posted by Bronx: I just realized after learning all this stuff about LCT, that we are soul mates.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: Want to get in the loop   January 14th 2010, 00:17

Hey, have some respect for the Molson Patrol! Someones gotta guard us from the nasty knucks!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
slick

PostSubject: Re: Want to get in the loop   January 29th 2010, 12:15

Put together a ladder/tournament site to track games still working on it, let me know if it would be useful or waste of time. Paint-check.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saw

PostSubject: Re: Want to get in the loop   January 29th 2010, 13:43

slick wrote:
Put together a ladder/tournament site to track games still working on it, let me know if it would be useful or waste of time. Paint-check.com
Useful
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to get in the loop   

Back to top Go down

Want to get in the loop
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1