Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 250 on September 23rd 2021, 19:36
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
DMS Scenarios: Tombstone Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
DMS Scenarios: Tombstone Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
DMS Scenarios: Tombstone Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
DMS Scenarios: Tombstone Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
DMS Scenarios: Tombstone Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
DMS Scenarios: Tombstone Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
DMS Scenarios: Tombstone Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
DMS Scenarios: Tombstone Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
DMS Scenarios: Tombstone Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)
DMS Scenarios: Tombstone Vote_lcapDMS Scenarios: Tombstone Voting_barDMS Scenarios: Tombstone Vote_rcap 
Bronx (1375)
DMS Scenarios: Tombstone Vote_lcapDMS Scenarios: Tombstone Voting_barDMS Scenarios: Tombstone Vote_rcap 
Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)
Wego (857)
Naid (494)
Saw (483)
MOTHER (323)
schuby (270)
Beaver (244)
Bolt (218)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

DMS Scenarios: Tombstone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore
Wego

DMS Scenarios: Tombstone Empty
PostSubject: DMS Scenarios: Tombstone   DMS Scenarios: Tombstone Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2010, 23:28

Pueblo, CO
DMS Scenario Website
Back to top Go down
wesley

wesley

PostSubject: Re: DMS Scenarios: Tombstone   DMS Scenarios: Tombstone Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 09:23

how old do i have to be to attend tombstone im only 15 but wanna go
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: DMS Scenarios: Tombstone   DMS Scenarios: Tombstone Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 10:22

I know that its ok at 15 to go but you must have a waiver signed by your parents for the game, I was looking for one on DMS website but couldn't find one yet, I'll keep looking. If you are planning on going to Tombstone, your welcome to come run with us and make a decision on if you wish to become a prospect or not.

I sent a message to Rowlf for a copy of one, when I get it I'll post the link to it for anybody who needs one.
Back to top Go down
wesley

wesley

PostSubject: Re: DMS Scenarios: Tombstone   DMS Scenarios: Tombstone Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 10:35

it would be an honor to fight along side you guys my parets said they'll sign a waver and what not no problem and also my bro has a tippman a5 for sniping he said i could barrow it and a ghillie suit but i said not this time maybe for urban assault though anyway im looking forward to the scenario now time to get the money for the event itself my dad said he'll buy my paintballs ( as i think dam would be nice to have a job about now ) lol well i'll keep searching for it and what team would we wanna be?
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: DMS Scenarios: Tombstone   DMS Scenarios: Tombstone Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 10:44

We are joining the Cowboy's side, if you are going to run with us we have a few things we need to talk about as well, and if you are considering becoming a prospect for our team the main thing we need to do before the game is meet your parents. You should read the rules and regs for Tombstone by going to the link Wego has posted for DMS, and read all the rules and regs we have for our own team.

I will send you a PM giving you my info to contact me and we can talk about things.
Back to top Go down
wesley

wesley

PostSubject: Re: DMS Scenarios: Tombstone   DMS Scenarios: Tombstone Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 10:57

i have read all the rules and understand all of it. i need to get a gun condom but thats it and ill make sure if im old enough to go i'll have my father meet you or anybody amongst this team and i would also like to get to know you all before i become apart of this team if anything im young but not a dumb kid im responsible and have always been invloved in teamed events
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: DMS Scenarios: Tombstone   DMS Scenarios: Tombstone Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 11:12

Sounds great, we always prefer for people to get to know us, and us them for the team. I have your number now and I'll give you a call on Sat.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: DMS Scenarios: Tombstone   DMS Scenarios: Tombstone Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2010, 11:54

Waivers and Release are up at DMS scenarios, those that are under 18 need to have this printed out and signed by Parents/Guardians before the game, and bring it with you. We also need to make sure that all people under 18 who are going to be running/camping with us at Tombstone sign our own waiver for the team. If you need one contact me and let me know, I'll send it to you.

http://www.dmsscenariopaintball.com/images/stories/dms%20waiver.pdf

http://www.dmsscenariopaintball.com/images/stories/dms%20participant%20release.pdf
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: DMS Scenarios: Tombstone   DMS Scenarios: Tombstone Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 15:38

see you guys there, me and dan will come visit, im also selling my fusion x pants for 30
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

PostSubject: Re: DMS Scenarios: Tombstone   DMS Scenarios: Tombstone Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 15:50

Saw wrote:
see you guys there, me and dan will come visit, im also selling my fusion x pants for 30

You better stop by you little punk! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DMS Scenarios: Tombstone   DMS Scenarios: Tombstone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DMS Scenarios: Tombstone
Page 1 of 1