Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 250 on September 23rd 2021, 19:36
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
DMS Scenarios:  Call of Duty — Urban Assault Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
DMS Scenarios:  Call of Duty — Urban Assault Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
DMS Scenarios:  Call of Duty — Urban Assault Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
DMS Scenarios:  Call of Duty — Urban Assault Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
DMS Scenarios:  Call of Duty — Urban Assault Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
DMS Scenarios:  Call of Duty — Urban Assault Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
DMS Scenarios:  Call of Duty — Urban Assault Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
DMS Scenarios:  Call of Duty — Urban Assault Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
DMS Scenarios:  Call of Duty — Urban Assault Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)
DMS Scenarios:  Call of Duty — Urban Assault Vote_lcapDMS Scenarios:  Call of Duty — Urban Assault Voting_barDMS Scenarios:  Call of Duty — Urban Assault Vote_rcap 
Bronx (1375)
DMS Scenarios:  Call of Duty — Urban Assault Vote_lcapDMS Scenarios:  Call of Duty — Urban Assault Voting_barDMS Scenarios:  Call of Duty — Urban Assault Vote_rcap 
Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)
Wego (857)
Naid (494)
Saw (483)
MOTHER (323)
schuby (270)
Beaver (244)
Bolt (218)
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

DMS Scenarios: Call of Duty — Urban Assault

Go down 
+4
Naid
Torrant
Rowlf
Wego
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore
Wego

DMS Scenarios:  Call of Duty — Urban Assault Empty
PostSubject: DMS Scenarios: Call of Duty — Urban Assault   DMS Scenarios:  Call of Duty — Urban Assault Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2010, 23:31

July 17th
Hooligan's Hole
Colorado Springs, CO

Pre-reg: Now open! $65 per player, will include 1 case of rec grade paint, and lunch! Game will be capped at 150 players, so reg early!

Paint: $55 Rec grade, $65 Premium grade

HPA and CO2 provided by ColorSplash!

DMS Scenario Website

Last edited by Wego on May 29th 2010, 11:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rowlf
Dead Muppets
Rowlf

PostSubject: Re: DMS Scenarios: Call of Duty — Urban Assault   DMS Scenarios:  Call of Duty — Urban Assault Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2010, 14:52

10 years into the war in Afghanistan, and the end is in sight. Multiple surges of US troops have pushed the Terrorists to the brink of defeat! US Marines have succeeded in rounding up key leadership members and pushing the terrorist group to their final stronghold. Setting up for the final battle to end the war in Afghanistan, the Marines have established a firebase just outside of this heavily fortified stronghold, and the siege is on. And now military intelligence warns of the possibility of a weapon of mass destruction that could be used against them, one that could destroy them all!

The Terrorists are desperate! All of their safe houses and strongholds, save one, have been destroyed. Many of their leaders have been captured or killed! Now, almost all of their “holy warriors” are holed up in this, their final stand against the “Great Evil” of the US. However, Terrorist scientists have discovered the existence of a lost weapon, a relic from the Afghan war with the Russians, but a weapon of great power! If detonated, the Marines would be “cleansed from the land in a great, white light”.

The battle rages on! Both sides fighting for their very existence, as time runs out! Will the final Terrorist stronghold fall, or will the Marines be annihilated opening the flood gates to more terrorist acts! Welcome to Call of Duty: Urban Assault!

Date: July 17th, 10a-6p

Location: Hooligan's Hole, just west of Pikes Peak International Raceway!

Pre-reg: Now open! $65 per player, will include 1 case of rec grade paint, and lunch! Game will be capped at 150 players, so reg early!

Paint: $55 Rec grade, $65 Premium grade

HPA and CO2 provided by ColorSplash!

Go to www.dmsscenariopaintball.com for more information and to register!

Last edited by Rowlf on May 16th 2010, 23:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: DMS Scenarios: Call of Duty — Urban Assault   DMS Scenarios:  Call of Duty — Urban Assault Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2010, 16:16

We need to register for this asap, sounds like a blast and I like that the reg fee includes a case of paint.
Back to top Go down
Naid
Team Nemesis
Naid

PostSubject: Re: DMS Scenarios: Call of Duty — Urban Assault   DMS Scenarios:  Call of Duty — Urban Assault Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2010, 17:36

Torrant wrote:
We need to register for this asap, sounds like a blast and I like that the reg fee includes a case of paint.
I agree with torrant. This is a prime chance for me to attend because it includes of case. Il get on rounding up some money for pre reg
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

PostSubject: Re: DMS Scenarios: Call of Duty — Urban Assault   DMS Scenarios:  Call of Duty — Urban Assault Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2010, 19:18

With my new job I'm going to need a couple weeks to find out if I can go. If I can Manhattan and I will be there.
Back to top Go down
Gauss
Team Nemesis
Gauss

PostSubject: Re: DMS Scenarios: Call of Duty — Urban Assault   DMS Scenarios:  Call of Duty — Urban Assault Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2010, 21:25

Count me in guys. Cant give up a chance with COD, sounds sick!! Very Happy

We might want to schedule a meeting too..
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: DMS Scenarios: Call of Duty — Urban Assault   DMS Scenarios:  Call of Duty — Urban Assault Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2010, 23:54

a meeting wouldn't be a bad idea, we can wait till Bronx knows about his work but we could pick up tee shirts then and talk about the tank, COD, etc... anybody want to host it? we can figure out a time later.
Back to top Go down
wesley

wesley

PostSubject: Re: DMS Scenarios: Call of Duty — Urban Assault   DMS Scenarios:  Call of Duty — Urban Assault Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 23:31

i go to the store to register and my computer says it a virus/worm probably not a good thing! lol if anybody can seend them an email concernong this problem it would help cuz my comp blocks the website
Back to top Go down
CaTFiSh

CaTFiSh

PostSubject: Re: DMS Scenarios: Call of Duty — Urban Assault   DMS Scenarios:  Call of Duty — Urban Assault Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 23:47

some virus protection picks the site up as malware. I just disabled my antivirus long enuff to register. They already know of the issue, you can always email charles also to register if uncomfortable with the other way
Back to top Go down
wesley

wesley

PostSubject: Re: DMS Scenarios: Call of Duty — Urban Assault   DMS Scenarios:  Call of Duty — Urban Assault Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 08:52

o okay nothing big im fine no problems my computer has been through hell and back i had it running online for like 5 months without and stuff to protect it lol im registering now which side? marines im hoping lol and i have 2 camos desert and woodland wich is more appropiate for this event or should i get some new ones
Back to top Go down
Rowlf
Dead Muppets
Rowlf

PostSubject: Re: DMS Scenarios: Call of Duty — Urban Assault   DMS Scenarios:  Call of Duty — Urban Assault Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 22:25

I'd recommend the desert camo...unless we get a lot of rain, its awfully dry out there!

As far as the store, it is being scanned several times a day now, no virus detected, just some anti-virus software doesn't like it. CatFish has a great fix.
Back to top Go down
wesley

wesley

PostSubject: Re: DMS Scenarios: Call of Duty — Urban Assault   DMS Scenarios:  Call of Duty — Urban Assault Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 23:16

okay i'll bring both i need to see a pic of this place im getting 2 ghillie's and wanna get one close or exactly the enviroment colors lol
Back to top Go down
CaTFiSh

CaTFiSh

PostSubject: Re: DMS Scenarios: Call of Duty — Urban Assault   DMS Scenarios:  Call of Duty — Urban Assault Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 20:25

Hey guys TUNKA will be running the terrorist for this one hope to see ya out there with your camels Smile
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: DMS Scenarios: Call of Duty — Urban Assault   DMS Scenarios:  Call of Duty — Urban Assault Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2010, 00:40

CaTFiSh wrote:
Hey guys TUNKA will be running the terrorist for this one hope to see ya out there with your camels Smile

I do believe that we will be joining you on those Camels with our WMD. Will be registering soon I hope.
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

PostSubject: Re: DMS Scenarios: Call of Duty — Urban Assault   DMS Scenarios:  Call of Duty — Urban Assault Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2010, 08:38

CaTFiSh wrote:

HINT HINT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DMS Scenarios: Call of Duty — Urban Assault   DMS Scenarios:  Call of Duty — Urban Assault Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DMS Scenarios: Call of Duty — Urban Assault
Page 1 of 1