Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 250 on September 23rd 2021, 19:36
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
my little 32 degrees icon z Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
my little 32 degrees icon z Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
my little 32 degrees icon z Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
my little 32 degrees icon z Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
my little 32 degrees icon z Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
my little 32 degrees icon z Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
my little 32 degrees icon z Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
my little 32 degrees icon z Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
my little 32 degrees icon z Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)
my little 32 degrees icon z Vote_lcapmy little 32 degrees icon z Voting_barmy little 32 degrees icon z Vote_rcap 
Bronx (1375)
my little 32 degrees icon z Vote_lcapmy little 32 degrees icon z Voting_barmy little 32 degrees icon z Vote_rcap 
Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)
Wego (857)
Naid (494)
Saw (483)
MOTHER (323)
schuby (270)
Beaver (244)
Bolt (218)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

my little 32 degrees icon z

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wesley

wesley

my little 32 degrees icon z Empty
PostSubject: my little 32 degrees icon z   my little 32 degrees icon z Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 20:43

hey guys i picked up an old icon z for free Smile its actually a really good gun for the price they went for 150$ if not less anyway i already put an old 16" spyder barrel on it and for some reason im loving this gun it really accurate and the iron sights are now modded at an angle (45) so i can add a scope for way less and not lose my firing speed if anybody knows anything about these guns if i should keep it or sell it i am considering turning it into another sniper with nitro but if anyone knows anything give me a heads up
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: my little 32 degrees icon z   my little 32 degrees icon z Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 07:52

I'm always of the mind that if you like a gun and it fires accurate why sell it just because someone else says "I can't believe you use that gun", chances are they have never even held a gun like that, they are just paintball snobs who only believe the hype.

If someone knows something about the gun that might be a concern, then listen to what they say, determine if your gun actually has the same problem, or it was just on their gun alone. If you can live with what ever little things that it might be then keep the gun and enjoy.

I don't know this gun, never held it or know anything about it, but here are some reviews from others who have.

http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/2350/

Good luck, when the hell are you going to show up and play some paintball with us lol! are you going to Tombstone?
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

PostSubject: Re: my little 32 degrees icon z   my little 32 degrees icon z Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 09:20

First, you won't be able to sell this marker for much. The market is flooded with markers that are much better and not many people will take a look at this, plus you won't be able to get much (example: you got it for free). Second, Torrant is right. If you like it and it works for you, keep it. I am going to be using a Tippmann Pro-Lite at Tombstone and I promise you not many people there would want or think to use it because it's old and outdated. But I like it so that's all I need. Hope that helps, and if you aren't really selling it this topic should be moved (I can't moderate in this section, I'm locked out)
Back to top Go down
wesley

wesley

PostSubject: Re: my little 32 degrees icon z   my little 32 degrees icon z Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 09:34

o sorry i was unaware i accidently posted this in this section im a noob to forums my fault but its accurate good shooter not a gas hog so maybe my tombstone gun sorry this thread can be deleted or moved if you guys want
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: my little 32 degrees icon z   my little 32 degrees icon z Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 09:44

LCT can move it when he sees it, its no big deal about posting in wrong section, happens all the time, that's why we try and keep it moderated so it doesn't get to convoluted.
Back to top Go down
wesley

wesley

PostSubject: Re: my little 32 degrees icon z   my little 32 degrees icon z Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 09:46

okay lol anyway a little off topic but how old do you have to be to attend tombstone?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my little 32 degrees icon z   my little 32 degrees icon z Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my little 32 degrees icon z
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum :: Equipment :: Buy, Sale, and Trade-
Jump to: