Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 250 on September 23rd 2021, 19:36
    Statistics
    We have 104 registered users
    The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
    Latest topics
    » Its been quiet.... to quiet...
    The Border War Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
    The Border War Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
    The Border War Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
    The Border War Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
    The Border War Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
    The Border War Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
    The Border War Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
    The Border War Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
    The Border War Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
    Torrant (1708)
    The Border War Vote_lcapThe Border War Voting_barThe Border War Vote_rcap 
    Bronx (1375)
    Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)
    Wego (857)
    Naid (494)
    Saw (483)
    MOTHER (323)
    schuby (270)
    Beaver (244)
    Bolt (218)
    April 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar
    Social Networking

Facebook
    MySpace
    Twitter
    Email

The Border War

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    willson
    Prospect
    willson

The Border War Empty
    PostSubject: The Border War   The Border War Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2010, 12:24

Alright guys here it is the Jax scenerio game that i have been talking about it is going to be 65 dollars for the weekend which includes, a case of paint, camping cost, food voucher and all day air. The games will consist of attack and defend CQB as well as speed ball feild for play as well as a night game lit by fire works the night of. Vendors will include PMI as well as Jax Outdoor. Let me know if you guys have anyother questions.
    Back to top Go down
    Torrant
    Nemesis Post Whore
    Torrant

The Border War Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The Border War   The Border War Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2010, 12:38

How about the dates? Where do we register? Location? Is this a 2 day event or just a one day event? Is it a large Scenario or a bunch of smaller games, you state that it will be attack and defend, and speed ball field, and you list it as "Games" does that mean that there is more than one during this time or is it one big game.

Will there be Generals, Is it team against team or side against side?

Is this the actual "Border Wars" that is held yearly or a separate event held by Jax?

Ok there is a few questions for you, anybody else?
    Back to top Go down
    Bronx
    Nemesis Post Whore
    Bronx

The Border War Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The Border War   The Border War Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2010, 12:41

I've got a couple questions as usual.

First- what are the dates for the game?
    Second- paint will be how much?
    Third- who's reffing the game?
    Fourth- can we have campfires?
    Fifth- where are you guys advertising this game?
    Sixth- will you do team discounts on registration?
    Seventh- will there be prizes handed out?
    Eighth- what are the sides called and what is the objective?
    Nineth- where will this game be played?
    Tenth- where do people register at?

I've got more but I think 10 questions are good enough right now.
    Back to top Go down
    willson
    Prospect
    willson

The Border War Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The Border War   The Border War Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2010, 12:46

Dates: july 10-11th
    You will register at Jax
    2 chicks paintball
    it will be a 2 day event
    one large scenerio as well as a optional for whoever wants to play the night game.
    It will be a scenerio game on one side and a 6 man s[eedball game on the other for whoever wants to do speedball. We have 120 acres to work with, the actual scenerio will be 35 acres vs 35 acres depending the actual speedball game and scenerio will be seprate from scenerio game.
    Their will be generals and commanders we will decide who, probably u torrant haha. as well as it will be side vs side.
    This will be a Yearly thing from jax as well as more games in spring
    any other?
    Back to top Go down
    Bronx
    Nemesis Post Whore
    Bronx

The Border War Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The Border War   The Border War Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2010, 13:04

Hate to say it man but we have a big game on July 17th, don't know if any of us will make this game, but I can't speak for everyone.

Sounds like a lot going on at once. Good luck with this.
    Back to top Go down
    Torrant
    Nemesis Post Whore
    Torrant

The Border War Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The Border War   The Border War Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2010, 13:09

Ok let me try and break this down with what info we have to what we still need.

Dates: july 10-11th
    register at Jax, actual game will be played at 2 chicks paintball.
    There is a Scenario game and a speed ball game going on at the same time.

Ok here is what needs to be answered, some are from Bronx and some from me.

1. Is there a web site for this, to get info about it, or how are you advertising the game itself?

2. What is the Scenario theme and objectives. Does the speed ball event effect the Scenario event or are they completely separate from each other.

3. What is the cost of the Paint, will there be 2 different grades of paint?

4. Who is reffing the game

5. What is the camping situation there, will there be a spot for everybody who registers? Is there a place for RV's or just tents? What about the campfires, can you have glass bottles? basic rules of camping there?

6. will you do team discounts on registration? You said this included a case of paint and food voucher... is the voucher for one meal or several or what?

7. What will the bathroom situation be?

8. Will there be prizes, awards, anything else given away at the event?

9. Is there a forum or something that people can go to, to see what's what on the game, talk about the game, see who has registered, etc.

10. Who is the main sponsor for this game, is it Jax or 2 chicks paintball or other?

Like Bronx I have more questions but lets start with these ones, these are some pretty basic ones that need answered first.
    Back to top Go down
    Torrant
    Nemesis Post Whore
    Torrant

The Border War Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The Border War   The Border War Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2010, 13:11

Bronx wrote:
    Hate to say it man but we have a big game on July 17th, don't know if any of us will make this game, but I can't speak for everyone.

Sounds like a lot going on at once. Good luck with this.

I tend to agree with Bronx on this one, sounds like a hell of a lot that needs worked out, and we are already registered with DMS for their Call of Duty game the following weekend. I know I wouldn't be able to make this game, but the questions are mainly for general info for anybody else who is interested.

Good luck.
    Back to top Go down
    willson
    Prospect
    willson

The Border War Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The Border War   The Border War Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2010, 14:06

All of the above questions are all worked out i just am trying to let you guys know alright let me try my best:

1. We have flyers at any of the Jax stores as well as blitz and 2 chicks as well as various places in Wyoming

2. Theme will be general Dday scenerio with set points that need to be taken or defended at a given time.

3 paint prices will vary with what ever paintballs you want to buy ranging anywhere from 40 bucks a case to 50 bucks for the high end evil, marbs, ect...

4. an outside team from Wyoming will be refing the games about 25 to 30 refs

5. as far as camping what ever you have you can bring wether it be RVs or tents

6. as far as team registraion discounts for you guys i will

7. we will have porta jons up there nothing special, as well as sinks

8. there will be prizes for best player, best company, best team

9. At this time there is no forum

10. jax and PMI will be the main sponsors

anything else, like i said before it has all been worked out, just need to ask me.
    Back to top Go down
    willson
    Prospect
    willson

The Border War Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The Border War   The Border War Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2010, 14:06

All of the above questions are all worked out i just am trying to let you guys know alright let me try my best:

1. We have flyers at any of the Jax stores as well as blitz and 2 chicks as well as various places in Wyoming

2. Theme will be general Dday scenerio with set points that need to be taken or defended at a given time.

3 paint prices will vary with what ever paintballs you want to buy ranging anywhere from 40 bucks a case to 50 bucks for the high end evil, marbs, ect...

4. an outside team from Wyoming will be refing the games about 25 to 30 refs

5. as far as camping what ever you have you can bring wether it be RVs or tents

6. as far as team registraion discounts for you guys i will

7. we will have porta jons up there nothing special, as well as sinks

8. there will be prizes for best player, best company, best team

9. At this time there is no forum

10. jax and PMI will be the main sponsors

anything else, like i said before it has all been worked out, just need to ask me.
    Back to top Go down
    Torrant
    Nemesis Post Whore
    Torrant

The Border War Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The Border War   The Border War Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2010, 14:34

Thanks for the update Willson.

I'll talk to Wego about putting up a forum on here for general use and for any Nemesis member interested in going to this.

I know for sure that I can't make this one but hopefully you guys will catch some good players. Keep us updated on whats happening with it.

And speaking of the weekend after this, are you going to go to Call of Duty with the team? I seen that you didn't make the lake clean up with us.
    Back to top Go down
    willson
    Prospect
    willson

The Border War Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The Border War   The Border War Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2010, 14:42

Ya i am really sorry bout the lake cleanup i had a hockey tourny that weekend at NoCo i will try my best for the call of duty game no promises. i am sorry i havent been able to get out and play to much working 50-60 hours
    Back to top Go down
    willson
    Prospect
    willson

The Border War Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The Border War   The Border War Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2010, 14:42

Ya i am really sorry bout the lake cleanup i had a hockey tourny that weekend at NoCo i will try my best for the call of duty game no promises. i am sorry i havent been able to get out and play to much working 50-60 hours
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

The Border War Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The Border War   The Border War Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Border War
    Page 1 of 1