Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on August 2nd 2014, 11:35
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
February 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
September 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
July 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
May 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
May 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
May 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
March 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
March 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
February 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)

Bronx (1375)

Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)

Wego (857)

Naid (494)

Saw (483)

MOTHER (323)

schuby (270)

Beaver (244)

Bolt (218)

November 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

Share | 

Tom Kaye is the Man! This is a must have...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bolt

PostSubject: Tom Kaye is the Man! This is a must have...   October 19th 2010, 09:25

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dead-zone/121249-shoebox-compressor-review.html

I have to get one of these bad boys... This is awesome for $360 to fill 4500psi!
For those of you that dont know Tom Kaye is awesome all around guy that makes some sick Paintball stuff Mostly know for the Automag.. But also made stuff like PMI turbo valves, PMI face masks, and A lot more... I was just reading that the Tippman X-7 Phenom is Basically a copy of the E-Mag That he made a LONG time ago... Shows that this guy is a head of his time...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: Tom Kaye is the Man! This is a must have...   October 19th 2010, 09:48

It would be nice to fill your tank when ever you want but 3 hours to do so wouldn't help much if you were taking it up for like woodsball, I think I would rather spend the money on a scuba first with a good fill station. That would work ok for me tinkering at home.

Otherwise everywhere I play at currently has free air. We haven't played a game of woodsball in how many years now?

PostSubject: Re: Tom Kaye is the Man! This is a must have...   October 19th 2010, 11:03

It is good for working on guns I have the scuba tank and the fill station but the problem with a scuba is that when you get it filled the air is so hot in the tank that it will read 3000 on there gauge but once it cools it is only around 2K or less... Plus with this you can fill a scuba up and top it off as needed... saves having to go to a dive shop which are far a few between... Plus for me I am out of air in all my tanks right now and want to shoot my new gun but there is no where to fill a HPA tank in Wyoming so I have to wait till I go back to CO to fill them.. This would be very nice to have for mostly to fill my scuba to a true 3K not 2K! I am going to get my scuba filled this weekend and I think I will leave it outside over night so that it get nice and cold to try and cool the air down that is going into it. This is not a fast fill by any means but for under 400 bucks it is a awesome deal to be able to get HPA fills and the nice thing about the slow fill is that the tank will not get hot so the pressure is spot on and will not drop once it cools off!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tom Kaye is the Man! This is a must have...   

Back to top Go down

Tom Kaye is the Man! This is a must have...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum :: Equipment :: Air Systems-
Jump to: