Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on August 2nd 2014, 11:35
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
February 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
September 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
July 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
May 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
May 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
May 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
March 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
March 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
February 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)

Bronx (1375)

Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)

Wego (857)

Naid (494)

Saw (483)

MOTHER (323)

schuby (270)

Beaver (244)

Bolt (218)

December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

Share | 

Last cleanup date for the year. Sun., Nov. 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Last cleanup date for the year. Sun., Nov. 14   October 24th 2010, 12:30

This will complete our commitment for the lake cleanup. I would like to see as many poeple as possible at this one, since myself and John were the only ones at the last one!

Lord Cuppy Tutu Quote: "I love how turds and blue balls comes up in a conversation about fixing cars"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naid
Team Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Last cleanup date for the year. Sun., Nov. 14   October 24th 2010, 13:43

Hey wego can i get a map?? Or directions?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taor

PostSubject: Re: Last cleanup date for the year. Sun., Nov. 14   October 24th 2010, 15:19

I should be able to go to this one. I got to the lake around 10:30 (got delayed by Sunday bus schedule ...) and didn't see anyone out there for the previous one. Guessing you called it off since there weren't enough people there?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: Last cleanup date for the year. Sun., Nov. 14   October 24th 2010, 22:53

Naid, here is the info: McCall Lake

Lord Cuppy Tutu Quote: "I love how turds and blue balls comes up in a conversation about fixing cars"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: Last cleanup date for the year. Sun., Nov. 14   October 24th 2010, 22:56

Sorry to hear you missed Wego Taor, I'll PM you my phone number in case something like that happens you can call one of us.

I'll be at the last clean up for sure. I talked to Lucky too and he will do his best to make the last one too. Now that I have a date I'll let him know.

Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: Last cleanup date for the year. Sun., Nov. 14   November 9th 2010, 21:45

Just a reminder, this is this weekend!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naid
Team Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Last cleanup date for the year. Sun., Nov. 14   November 10th 2010, 21:45

Well it appears my job situation efforts have appeared in my advantage. I've gotten one job at a local ham shop called "honey baked ham" and unfortantly they need me to work on weekends as well as during the week. To be adrem I will be unable to make this clean-up and possibly the Christmas stuffer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Last cleanup date for the year. Sun., Nov. 14   November 10th 2010, 22:36

Stocking stuffer is over they did it this last weekend.

Originally posted by Bronx: I just realized after learning all this stuff about LCT, that we are soul mates.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beaver
Team Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Last cleanup date for the year. Sun., Nov. 14   November 11th 2010, 11:43

I don't have my schedule for next week yet. I'll know tomorrow what time I work Sunday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: Last cleanup date for the year. Sun., Nov. 14   November 13th 2010, 17:22

I've been up all day today working on the house, I work tonight until 6:30 am tomorrow, we'll see if I can get enough strength to make it.

Beaver
Team Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Last cleanup date for the year. Sun., Nov. 14   November 13th 2010, 23:17

I'll be there tomorrow. It's just off of 66 correct? Any particular place that we meet at there?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MOTHER
Team Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Last cleanup date for the year. Sun., Nov. 14   November 13th 2010, 23:23

Beaver wrote:
I'll be there tomorrow. It's just off of 66 correct? Any particular place that we meet at there?

There is a main parking lot towards the road. It is the one with the outhouse. Considering there is sticking snow on the ground right now, we may cancel, but I am sure Donnie, myself or both will still be there just in case. I will send out a mass text in the morning and update the forum of the status around 9am.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: Last cleanup date for the year. Sun., Nov. 14   November 13th 2010, 23:52

Christina and I will be there barring a blizzard, a little snow on the ground wont stop us but a lot coming down might.

Team Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Last cleanup date for the year. Sun., Nov. 14   November 14th 2010, 13:25

Sorry woke up late to post a status on the forum, but obviously was not canceled.

Thank you Christina, Dannon, Donnie, Skylar, Chris, and Jon.. who by the way came up all the way from Colorado Springs to attend the clean up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last cleanup date for the year. Sun., Nov. 14   

Back to top Go down

Last cleanup date for the year. Sun., Nov. 14
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1