Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 250 on September 23rd 2021, 19:36
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
Looking for a team Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
Looking for a team Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
Looking for a team Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
Looking for a team Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
Looking for a team Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
Looking for a team Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
Looking for a team Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
Looking for a team Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
Looking for a team Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)
Looking for a team Vote_lcapLooking for a team Voting_barLooking for a team Vote_rcap 
Bronx (1375)
Looking for a team Vote_lcapLooking for a team Voting_barLooking for a team Vote_rcap 
Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)
Wego (857)
Naid (494)
Saw (483)
MOTHER (323)
schuby (270)
Beaver (244)
Bolt (218)
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

Looking for a team

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lobes

Looking for a team Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a team   Looking for a team Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2011, 11:59

Hi all. I will be moving to Denver this coming April & am looking for a scenario team to run w/ from time to time, & possibly join should my work schedule permit it. I'm 30 years old, one of the original members of SPECTRE paintball located here in mid-Michigan (www.spectrehq.org), work as an RN, & am more than willing to travel to big games (we *just* returned from a game @ a MOUT site in Alabama). I've been in the game on & off ever since I was 12, so while I can get around on my own fairly well, running w/ a team is substantially more entertaining. If this sounds plausible, let me know. Thanks for the consideration.
-Nic
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

Looking for a team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a team   Looking for a team Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2011, 14:31

Would love to run with you Lobes, if your interested in joining thats always a plus. Our first big game of the season will be in May for the Battle for the Bride from DMS Scenario, if you would like to run with us and even camp with us that would be fine. You can choose to become a prospect for the team at any time, if you want to run with us for the game and see if we are a good match that would be fine, or if you just want to take the plunge and become a prospect right away, we are good with that as well.

We will be holding a team meeting on the 19th of Feb, if you would like to talk with us and ask any questions that would be a great day to do so. I'll PM you with my phone number, you're welcome to call any time.

Welcome to the forum, and hopefully we're all a good fit and we can say welcome to the team.

Torrant,
Team Captain.
Back to top Go down
Mr Belvedere
Team Nemesis
Mr Belvedere

Looking for a team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a team   Looking for a team Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2011, 19:38

hey Lobes,
Would just like to say hi,and that if you do decide to join the team, everyone on the team is great. they try to help everyone out as best as they can, and are great to spend a weekend with playing paintball.

Anthony AKA puddles.
(i got that name cause at a game i dont know why but i almost blacked out..and sat for about 4 hours lol! )
Back to top Go down
Lobes

Looking for a team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a team   Looking for a team Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 00:40

Excellent. I'll get in touch once I actually make the move. Until then, I'll keep up on Battle of the Bride & other ongoings. Thanks again. I look forward to meeting you all.
Back to top Go down
Naid
Team Nemesis
Naid

Looking for a team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a team   Looking for a team Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 20:32

Hi ya there Lobes, My name is Greg AKA Naid and ill hopefully be at most of the games this season. Look forward to meeting and playing paintball with ya. Enjoy the move and c ya on the battlefield!
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

Looking for a team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a team   Looking for a team Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 18:31

Look forward to running with ya. Keep in touch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking for a team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a team   Looking for a team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a team
Page 1 of 1