Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 250 on September 23rd 2021, 19:36
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
Alternative to BftB in May Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
Alternative to BftB in May Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
Alternative to BftB in May Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
Alternative to BftB in May Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
Alternative to BftB in May Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
Alternative to BftB in May Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
Alternative to BftB in May Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
Alternative to BftB in May Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
Alternative to BftB in May Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)
Alternative to BftB in May Vote_lcapAlternative to BftB in May Voting_barAlternative to BftB in May Vote_rcap 
Bronx (1375)
Alternative to BftB in May Vote_lcapAlternative to BftB in May Voting_barAlternative to BftB in May Vote_rcap 
Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)
Wego (857)
Naid (494)
Saw (483)
MOTHER (323)
schuby (270)
Beaver (244)
Bolt (218)
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

Alternative to BftB in May

Go down 
+7
Wego
MOTHER
Mr Belvedere
Bronx
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Naid
Torrant
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

Alternative to BftB in May Empty
PostSubject: Alternative to BftB in May   Alternative to BftB in May Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2011, 11:53

Ok so we now have to decide what we want to do in place of DMS's game in May. Most of us had it scheduled off from work, and LCT is coming out here so we need an alternative place to play now for the weekend.

I would still love to go camp someplace, we don't have to play where we camp if we decide to go to a field, but I think all of us look forward to the bull shitting and fun we have at camp as much as we do the game.

So while we cry over BftB being canceled, lets hear some ideas of what to do that weekend instead.

LCT, Wego and I briefly talked yesterday and thought camping in CO Springs area and playing at Color Splash for the weekend might be fun, they have a huge field.

Let the ideas flow, I've posted this in a non secure area to hopefully catch some friends of Nemesis's attention and see what they are doing.
Back to top Go down
Naid
Team Nemesis
Naid

PostSubject: Re: Alternative to BftB in May   Alternative to BftB in May Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2011, 14:45

Maybe a day/weekend at dynamics field? They've stepped it up quite a bit and i'm sure everybody would have some fun.
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

PostSubject: Re: Alternative to BftB in May   Alternative to BftB in May Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2011, 14:55

Torrant wrote:

I would still love to go camp someplace, we don't have to play where we camp if we decide to go to a field, but I think all of us look forward to the bull shitting and fun we have at camp as much as we do the game.

LCT, Wego and I briefly talked yesterday and thought camping in CO Springs area and playing at Color Splash for the weekend might be fun, they have a huge field.

Agreed, i dont drive that far to just play paintball. Its all about the whole experience, the camping, the BS'ing, the hanging out with the team and friends of the team and the paintball.

I would love to still come out and go camping and play some paintball, maybe even get some other teams to meet up with us and do the same. I think it would be rather cool to take over a field like color splash for the weekend while having some good old fashion camping fun.

Just my .02
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

PostSubject: Re: Alternative to BftB in May   Alternative to BftB in May Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2011, 16:10

Color Splash: $10.00 entry and all day air. Bring your own paint.

Dynamic: $15.00 entry, $5.00 all day air, $65 case-field paint only.
Bring Your Own Paint Sunday Special: $25 entry and all day air, paint will be tested.

Back to top Go down
Mr Belvedere
Team Nemesis
Mr Belvedere

PostSubject: Re: Alternative to BftB in May   Alternative to BftB in May Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2011, 17:57

i like the dynamic idea
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Alternative to BftB in May   Alternative to BftB in May Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2011, 22:13

I think Color splash at that price and being up in CO springs where we can find a camp site close enough to travel to and back from is better suited for a weekend play. Dynamic is in the mid of Aurora so it would be better off for a one day play.

Just my .02
Back to top Go down
MOTHER
Team Nemesis
MOTHER

PostSubject: Re: Alternative to BftB in May   Alternative to BftB in May Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2011, 22:58

Torrant wrote:
I think Color splash at that price and being up in CO springs where we can find a camp site close enough to travel to and back from is better suited for a weekend play. Dynamic is in the mid of Aurora so it would be better off for a one day play.

Just my .02

Agree
Back to top Go down
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore
Wego

PostSubject: Re: Alternative to BftB in May   Alternative to BftB in May Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2011, 23:17

MOTHER wrote:
Torrant wrote:

Just my .02

Agree

Agree!
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

PostSubject: Re: Alternative to BftB in May   Alternative to BftB in May Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 08:24

Just so you know Color Splash is in Pueblo.
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

PostSubject: Re: Alternative to BftB in May   Alternative to BftB in May Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 08:37

So here is a camp site right next to Color Splash:

http://parks.state.co.us/Parks/LakePueblo/Camping/Pages/LakePuebloCamping.aspx

It's only 13 miles from Color Splash

Last edited by Bronx on March 31st 2011, 08:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Alternative to BftB in May   Alternative to BftB in May Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 08:37

I'm still for Color splash, Pueblo isn't that much farther from CO Springs.

We might get invited to come play at the Hole that weekend too, if so I say the Hole for the day they do it at, and Color Splash for the other day.

I'll try and find out if Rowlf is going to play at the Hole that weekend for Hooligans BP.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Alternative to BftB in May   Alternative to BftB in May Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 08:39

Bronx wrote:
So here is a camp site right next to Color Splash:

http://parks.state.co.us/Parks/LakePueblo/Camping/Pages/LakePuebloCamping.aspx

Nice, I say we book it unless someone has a better site they want to post up.
Back to top Go down
selvacin
Team Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Alternative to BftB in May   Alternative to BftB in May Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 11:45

The reservoir is a good place to camp, you wanna reserve out pretty far thou when it comes to summer weekends. But there is great fishing areas and lots of room in te lake to go boating if you want, especially scence the lake is unusally high theis year.

the juniper breaks and arkanses campgrounds are nice, but i belibe the juniper breaks one is closed atm, dont know what the situation will be during may.

Overall though its a nice place, have camped there many times with family and friends, and would love to camp out there with you all in may if thats what you decide.

EDIT:

Just found this in the state parks site under winter camping

Juniper Breaks and Northern Plains Campgrounds will be closed to ALL access (camping, vehicular and pedestrian) from January 3 to May 1, 2011 due to construction activities. Traditionally, there are sites in these campgrounds open for winter camping. They are expected to be open for 2012 winter camping.

So most of the park should be open by may 1st
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: Alternative to BftB in May   Alternative to BftB in May Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 16:59

how about a outta state event? aliens in the rockies?
Back to top Go down
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore
Wego

PostSubject: Re: Alternative to BftB in May   Alternative to BftB in May Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 18:53

Aliens is later in the year, I would be willing to go if DMS cannot get land to run the rest of the games this year. I am all for camping atthe site listed above in May.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Alternative to BftB in May   Alternative to BftB in May Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 22:11

On the link it lists the Northern Planes campground is good for group campgrounds, they have some good pics. Site M # 304 - 306 look good. They have some trees around them for wind blockage, and in site of the lake as well as hookups for the winibago.

I think we need to make some decisions pretty quickly if we are going to set this up and get some sites reserved. I believe we will be calling everybody this weekend and getting a solid head count.

Back to top Go down
CaTFiSh

CaTFiSh

PostSubject: Re: Alternative to BftB in May   Alternative to BftB in May Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2011, 10:19

You know Hooligan would prob put a game on for the weekend camp out there and play all ya want. Just an idea thrown your way. I can hit him up and see what he says camping rec weekend play when ya want.
Back to top Go down
Link Hogthrob
Dead Muppets

PostSubject: Re: Alternative to BftB in May   Alternative to BftB in May Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2011, 16:19

Wego wrote:
Aliens is later in the year, I would be willing to go if DMS cannot get land to run the rest of the games this year. I am all for camping atthe site listed above in May.

Generally Aliens is in September... I know, because I've been trying to convince Rowlf to make our game a different week (few weeks between) so we can make this game.
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: Alternative to BftB in May   Alternative to BftB in May Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2011, 16:22

or we could all save up for dday instead of going camping and paintballing
Back to top Go down
Link Hogthrob
Dead Muppets

PostSubject: Re: Alternative to BftB in May   Alternative to BftB in May Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2011, 16:33

Saw wrote:
or we could all save up for dday instead of going camping and paintballing

Twisted Evil 716th could use a few good members from Nemesis. Just saying if thats the way you go, you should totally join us.
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: Alternative to BftB in May   Alternative to BftB in May Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2011, 16:40

2009 and 2010 i was in the 716th
Back to top Go down
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore
Wego

PostSubject: Re: Alternative to BftB in May   Alternative to BftB in May Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2011, 17:58

Not to be rude and all but, people already have time off for the weekend of May 14-15 (not everyone has such an easy time changing their days off), LCT is coming up the weekend of May 14-15, D-Day cost a whole hell of a lot more than the weekend of May 14-15, not everyone has the ability to make a D-Day trip.

Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

PostSubject: Re: Alternative to BftB in May   Alternative to BftB in May Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2011, 18:59

D-day for sure is not going to happen for me i cant go a week without pay, plus trying to get a full week off is damn near impossible for me. But i will try to take as many 4 day weekends i can to get out there to play.

I am down for what ever we decide to do that weekend, the hole sounds good, color splash sounds good, camping sounds great. But we need to decide soon so we can reserve a place to camp.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Alternative to BftB in May   Alternative to BftB in May Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2011, 19:23

I say we book the campsite Bronx posted, using the money from registration. we can find out about the hole, and decide if we are going to colorsplash or there later. For now reserving the camp site is the most important thing.

Bronx I say get the money back from Rowlf for registration, if its going to take a little time to get back then we should use the money from team dues temporarily until the money comes back and pay the team back when it does. We can figure out how many sites we need on Sunday when your over here.

We should start by getting a definite head count for the weekend so we know how many sites we are going to need to reserve.
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

PostSubject: Re: Alternative to BftB in May   Alternative to BftB in May Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2011, 20:16

sounds good im in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternative to BftB in May   Alternative to BftB in May Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alternative to BftB in May
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum :: Paintball :: General Discussion-
Jump to: