Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 250 on September 23rd 2021, 19:36
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
Alternative to BftB in May - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
Alternative to BftB in May - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
Alternative to BftB in May - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
Alternative to BftB in May - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
Alternative to BftB in May - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
Alternative to BftB in May - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
Alternative to BftB in May - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
Alternative to BftB in May - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
Alternative to BftB in May - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)
Alternative to BftB in May - Page 2 Vote_lcapAlternative to BftB in May - Page 2 Voting_barAlternative to BftB in May - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Bronx (1375)
Alternative to BftB in May - Page 2 Vote_lcapAlternative to BftB in May - Page 2 Voting_barAlternative to BftB in May - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)
Wego (857)
Naid (494)
Saw (483)
MOTHER (323)
schuby (270)
Beaver (244)
Bolt (218)
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

Alternative to BftB in May

Go down 
+7
Wego
MOTHER
Mr Belvedere
Bronx
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Naid
Torrant
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MOTHER
Team Nemesis
MOTHER

Alternative to BftB in May - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alternative to BftB in May   Alternative to BftB in May - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2011, 11:03

I'm in
Back to top Go down
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore
Wego

PostSubject: Re: Alternative to BftB in May   Alternative to BftB in May - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2011, 12:41

I'm in
Back to top Go down
Naid
Team Nemesis
Naid

PostSubject: Re: Alternative to BftB in May   Alternative to BftB in May - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2011, 17:52

If were planning on camping on the same date as Bftb then yes I will be attending. Shall we come up with an activity list?
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Alternative to BftB in May   Alternative to BftB in May - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2011, 23:21

Ok its been a couple days I think its safe to say that most or the people who were going to BftB will be going to this. Bronx I say get the money back from Rowl asap and we'll use that to secure the camp site.

I'll give you a call tomorrow to talk about this and start the ball rolling.

Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

PostSubject: Re: Alternative to BftB in May   Alternative to BftB in May - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 00:01

Sent him an email to get the money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternative to BftB in May   Alternative to BftB in May - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alternative to BftB in May
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum :: Paintball :: General Discussion-
Jump to: