Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 250 on September 23rd 2021, 19:36
    Statistics
    We have 104 registered users
    The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
    Latest topics
    » Its been quiet.... to quiet...
    Congratulations Donnie, and Jen Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
    Congratulations Donnie, and Jen Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
    Congratulations Donnie, and Jen Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
    Congratulations Donnie, and Jen Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
    Congratulations Donnie, and Jen Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
    Congratulations Donnie, and Jen Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
    Congratulations Donnie, and Jen Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
    Congratulations Donnie, and Jen Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
    Congratulations Donnie, and Jen Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
    Torrant (1708)
    Congratulations Donnie, and Jen Vote_lcapCongratulations Donnie, and Jen Voting_barCongratulations Donnie, and Jen Vote_rcap 
    Bronx (1375)
    Congratulations Donnie, and Jen Vote_lcapCongratulations Donnie, and Jen Voting_barCongratulations Donnie, and Jen Vote_rcap 
    Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)
    Wego (857)
    Naid (494)
    Saw (483)
    MOTHER (323)
    schuby (270)
    Beaver (244)
    Bolt (218)
    March 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar
    Social Networking

Facebook
    MySpace
    Twitter
    Email

Congratulations Donnie, and Jen

Go down 
    +4
    Beaver
    Naid
    Bronx
    Torrant
    8 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Torrant
    Nemesis Post Whore
    Torrant

Congratulations Donnie, and Jen Empty
    PostSubject: Congratulations Donnie, and Jen   Congratulations Donnie, and Jen Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2011, 21:31

A big time Congratulations to Donnie and Jen on their wedding. It was beautiful and I am very honored to have been a part of it. May you both have the love and happiness you deserve with each other in your lives.

Mother performed an awesome ceremony, it was very touching and even started out right with the princess brides... Maawaage...I almost peed myself when he did it, and it was very hard to keep a straight face afterwords. Nicely done.

LCT it was great seeing you and Heather again, I really look forward to seeing you again in May.
    Back to top Go down
    Bronx
    Nemesis Post Whore
    Bronx

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Donnie, and Jen   Congratulations Donnie, and Jen Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2011, 07:52

I was very disappointed that I missed it. My 9 and 8 year old kids seem to be swallowing up all my time.

Congrats to you both. I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
    Back to top Go down
    Naid
    Team Nemesis
    Naid

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Donnie, and Jen   Congratulations Donnie, and Jen Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2011, 15:14

Glad 2 hear!! Congrats you 2
    Back to top Go down
    Beaver
    Team Nemesis
    Beaver

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Donnie, and Jen   Congratulations Donnie, and Jen Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2011, 18:22

Congrats guys!!!! Hope there is a video of Mother doing the ceremony! Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Mr Belvedere
    Team Nemesis
    Mr Belvedere

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Donnie, and Jen   Congratulations Donnie, and Jen Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2011, 20:30

congrats..its always nice to to hear that weddings are happening :0
    Back to top Go down
    Lord Cuppy TuTu
    Admin
    Lord Cuppy TuTu

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Donnie, and Jen   Congratulations Donnie, and Jen Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2011, 21:25

Congrats again man. Heather and i would like to say thank you again for letting us be apart of this wonderful day in your lives.

We wish you both the very best.
    Back to top Go down
    Wego
    Nemesis Post Whore
    Wego

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Donnie, and Jen   Congratulations Donnie, and Jen Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2011, 22:39

Thanks guys for the well wishes. Torrant thanks for standing up with me man, it meant alot. LCT and Heather thanks for coming and we will see you soon. Bronx, completely understandable man, kids have a way of doing that! Mother, again man, thanks, it was great!
    Back to top Go down
    Rerun

Rerun

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Donnie, and Jen   Congratulations Donnie, and Jen Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2011, 17:43

Congrats there Donnie! Please send my congrats to Jen also!

Rerun
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Donnie, and Jen   Congratulations Donnie, and Jen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congratulations Donnie, and Jen
    Page 1 of 1