Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 250 on September 23rd 2021, 19:36
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
You guys are popular! Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
You guys are popular! Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
You guys are popular! Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
You guys are popular! Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
You guys are popular! Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
You guys are popular! Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
You guys are popular! Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
You guys are popular! Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
You guys are popular! Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)
You guys are popular! Vote_lcapYou guys are popular! Voting_barYou guys are popular! Vote_rcap 
Bronx (1375)
You guys are popular! Vote_lcapYou guys are popular! Voting_barYou guys are popular! Vote_rcap 
Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)
Wego (857)
Naid (494)
Saw (483)
MOTHER (323)
schuby (270)
Beaver (244)
Bolt (218)
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

You guys are popular!

Go down 
+3
Bronx
Torrant
Chris Logan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Logan

You guys are popular! Empty
PostSubject: You guys are popular!   You guys are popular! Icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2011, 19:21

This site got found by the Member's Only section of MCB... Saw you were associated somehow!

:p

http://socomtacticalteam.webs.com/apps/links/
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: You guys are popular!   You guys are popular! Icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2011, 21:33

Nice, thanks for sharing Chris.
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

PostSubject: Re: You guys are popular!   You guys are popular! Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2011, 08:34

THis is that Preacher guy on Tunka's forums. Why are we listed on there?
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: You guys are popular!   You guys are popular! Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2011, 09:30

If it is that Preacher guy, I specifically told him that we did not want our team associated with his new thing. I thought he was doing NMA (national Mercenary alliance).

I guess the question is do we care? if it brings more people to the web site does it matter, or do you guys feel this is using our team to promote his.

Curious what everybody thinks on this one.
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

PostSubject: Re: You guys are popular!   You guys are popular! Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2011, 16:40

False advertising! We don't know him, never played with him. I say take us off of there.
Back to top Go down
Naid
Team Nemesis
Naid

PostSubject: Re: You guys are popular!   You guys are popular! Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2011, 17:25

Agreed, we asked not to be put on there. The teams decision stands
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

PostSubject: Re: You guys are popular!   You guys are popular! Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2011, 17:54

I like cheese!
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

PostSubject: Re: You guys are popular!   You guys are popular! Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2011, 17:56

Lord Cuppy TuTu wrote:
I like cheese!

Crackers or Wine with that?
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

PostSubject: Re: You guys are popular!   You guys are popular! Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2011, 18:09

Crackers of course.
Back to top Go down
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore
Wego

PostSubject: Re: You guys are popular!   You guys are popular! Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2011, 22:17

Not Preacher, that is someone else, this is that same guy Parrish. I have contacted him to remove us from the allied list, he is using us to promote his stuff! Unfortunately I had to join his site to do so.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: You guys are popular!   You guys are popular! Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2011, 08:46

Wego wrote:
Not Preacher, that is someone else, this is that same guy Parrish. I have contacted him to remove us from the allied list, he is using us to promote his stuff! Unfortunately I had to join his site to do so.

Thats the same way I had to contact him last time too. I might still have his e mail. I'll contact him once again, my last letter was pretty clear but I guess we are going to have to be more insistent.

One of the problems is once you join his site you can't delete your profile from it.
Back to top Go down
Chris Logan

PostSubject: Re: You guys are popular!   You guys are popular! Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2011, 12:35

You should be able to send a message to his email through his Tunka account.

This is obviously:

Preach777 on tunka
NMA TeamLeader on here
SOCOMtacticalpb on SO
SpecialOpsGuy777 on PBN
SOCOM on MCB

Josiah Gregory Parrish in real life...
https://www.facebook.com/people/Josiah-Parrish/100002207659816

I think that completes the list. If there are any more accounts with his name on it, I would be interested.... So that there are no questions about who you're dealing with.

Hope you guys are doing well!
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: You guys are popular!   You guys are popular! Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2011, 13:04

Thanks Chris, if I don't get through with the e mail I have I'll try those other methods.

Hope you're doing good too, can't wait to play with you again.
Back to top Go down
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore
Wego

PostSubject: Re: You guys are popular!   You guys are popular! Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2011, 17:47

We have been removed from his allies list!
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: You guys are popular!   You guys are popular! Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2011, 23:22

Yeah I got a reply from his e mail, so its all good.
Back to top Go down
Troyfrezze
Prospect

PostSubject: Re: You guys are popular!   You guys are popular! Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2011, 02:50

So whats the deal with the Parrish guy? Or the team in general? I get this feeling Nemesis is not friendly overall with his site, team or just him? Looked at the site, and mostly all I see is a bunch of info on what SOCOM is, and a bunch of pics of other branches but no images of the team, the players or anything paintball related.

Curious to know if this is someone, or a team I should shy away from or whats up here?
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: You guys are popular!   You guys are popular! Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2011, 10:20

I wouldn't say we are unfriendly with him or his team (though I have no idea who else is on his team or if there is one really). The only issue we really have had is using our team to promote his site or events. We might not have an issue with it, but we haven't actually played or know anything about him so we don't want to be associated with it.

We've asked to be removed from his promotions and he's respected our requests so far so at this time I would say we are not really sure what he is about, but whatever it is it doesn't involve us What a Face

If you do see something he is promoting and it mentions us though please let us know so we can nip it in the bud.

I would say the only thing to be leery about is once you join his site you can't delete your profile from there, and you have to watch that he doesn't use you to promote something or say you are a part of his team just for joining his site.

Not sure if anybody on the team has actually met this guy in person or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You guys are popular!   You guys are popular! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You guys are popular!
Page 1 of 1