Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 41 on August 2nd 2014, 11:35
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
February 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
September 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
July 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
May 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
May 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
May 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
March 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
March 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
February 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)

Bronx (1375)

Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)

Wego (857)

Naid (494)

Saw (483)

MOTHER (323)

schuby (270)

Beaver (244)

Bolt (218)

October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

Share | 

Urban Camo Phantom w/several setups PLUS extras

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
schuby
Team Nemesis

PostSubject: Urban Camo Phantom w/several setups PLUS extras   July 27th 2011, 18:44

This is an exact copy of my MCB post. However, for NEMESIS TEAM MEMBERS ONLY I will sell all this for $300. If I sold just the gun I was already planning on giving the rest to someone on here, so I'm not really too worried about it.

Right, so I haven't played pump in like a year and I need money to support my growing crack addiction, so I'm selling my VERY nice urban camo phantom setup. It has three different bodies: stock class, right side stock class, and open class right feed. It also can be setup like a normal VSC phantom OR have a tank under the stock OR have no stock. All the bodies and parts are anno'd the same, urban camo coloring. I am also including in this deal a number of other thing: a pair of worn but decent condition APP gloves (couple holes in the fingers), an APP 150rnd sight feeder open class hopper with an adaptor to fit onto the gun, a JT mask that seems to be in good condition, no scratches on the lense which could be thermal, I really can't tell, a 20oz CO2 tank, and a 16oz chrome moly tank(doesn't ever need rehydro). The 12g's in the picture are not included as I realized I need those for my Tac-8 setup.

The phantom itself is in amazing condition, works great, with an undercocking kit and a ghost ring. Practically no noticeable scratches on the whole thing. As for pricing, I really don't have any idea how much this whole setup is worth, I think I got it in a trade a while back. As such, I'll start the pricing at $365 shipped OBO. The only trade I'll take is for some kind of CCM gun, or possibly a very nice pump cocker, and I can't add at all so take that into account. My feedback is in my sig, and if we trade you ship first unless you have more feedback than I do, in which case we'll ship at roughly the same time. Thanks all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: Urban Camo Phantom w/several setups PLUS extras   July 27th 2011, 22:02

I love my Phantom and want this one too. I just don't have the money!

schuby
Team Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Urban Camo Phantom w/several setups PLUS extras   July 27th 2011, 23:38

Yeah it's a real nice setup. I haven't seen your phantom yet though. Are you gonna be playing with it on the 16th or whatever at PBA?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: Urban Camo Phantom w/several setups PLUS extras   July 27th 2011, 23:44

I would like this, but wouldn't have money till next Monday on the 1st. If you can hold till then I'll buy it for $300.

Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: Urban Camo Phantom w/several setups PLUS extras   July 28th 2011, 05:05

[img][/img]

This is mine. It has the barrel bored out for freak inserts. I love this thing.

Damn it Torrant I knew you would get this! If you do get this would you be willing to sell me one of the stock class bodies, prefer the right side feed?

Last edited by Bronx on July 28th 2011, 05:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: Urban Camo Phantom w/several setups PLUS extras   July 28th 2011, 05:09

schuby wrote:
Yeah it's a real nice setup. I haven't seen your phantom yet though. Are you gonna be playing with it on the 16th or whatever at PBA?

I have gone to pump and nothing else.

schuby
Team Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Urban Camo Phantom w/several setups PLUS extras   July 28th 2011, 11:35

Looks like this is sold to Torrant!

That's a nice looking setup Bronx, same exact coloring too! That'll be sweet to have two guys on the team shooting the same anno'd phantoms, not to mention having three guys playing with phantoms in general.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: Urban Camo Phantom w/several setups PLUS extras   July 28th 2011, 11:43

Thanks Schuby, pm'd about meeting up.

Not quite sure yet Bronx about selling body just yet, I want to figure out what I like when I'm shooting it, but promise that if I decide I don't need I'll sell for sure.

Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: Urban Camo Phantom w/several setups PLUS extras   August 11th 2011, 10:10

Hey Bronx if you're still interested in the right side feed stock class body, I'll trade you it for a set of the 5 detent rings and a spare macroline. This deal only for you though, if you're not interested I'll keep it.

PostSubject: Re: Urban Camo Phantom w/several setups PLUS extras   

Back to top Go down

Urban Camo Phantom w/several setups PLUS extras
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1