Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 250 on September 23rd 2021, 19:36
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
Band Of Brothers  Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
Band Of Brothers  Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
Band Of Brothers  Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
Band Of Brothers  Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
Band Of Brothers  Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
Band Of Brothers  Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
Band Of Brothers  Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
Band Of Brothers  Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
Band Of Brothers  Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)
Band Of Brothers  Vote_lcapBand Of Brothers  Voting_barBand Of Brothers  Vote_rcap 
Bronx (1375)
Band Of Brothers  Vote_lcapBand Of Brothers  Voting_barBand Of Brothers  Vote_rcap 
Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)
Wego (857)
Naid (494)
Saw (483)
MOTHER (323)
schuby (270)
Beaver (244)
Bolt (218)
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

Band Of Brothers

Go down 
+6
Naid
rkenders
Bronx
CaTFiSh
Beaver
Torrant
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

Band Of Brothers  Empty
PostSubject: Band Of Brothers    Band Of Brothers  Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 23:37

We have an official date for this!! Merry Christmas!!

Friday, April 27, 2012 at 1:00pm until Sunday, April 29, 2012 at 2:00pm

"Qtd from Rowlf on DMS facebook page"

"Leading the German side, the guy that usually runs the heck out of all of you with those wicked missions, Crazy Harry! Yes, he's coming out of the trailer! (Don't worry, he is not involved in any game planning at all, so it will be fair!) And, running the Americans...Josh Kline! This will be his second run at generaling"

Crazy Harry has asked that we join him too and Catfish has been recruited for German side, and asks that we join him. I feel that since DMS is our sister team it only makes sense to run with them. What do you guys think.

Looks like the field will be in Bennett so looks like they found a new field!!! I don't have any details about this yet but I'll talk with Rowlf about it soon.
Back to top Go down
Beaver
Team Nemesis
Beaver

Band Of Brothers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Of Brothers    Band Of Brothers  Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2011, 20:31

I agree. It is a great idea to run with DMS and of course Tunka.
Back to top Go down
CaTFiSh

CaTFiSh

Band Of Brothers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Of Brothers    Band Of Brothers  Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2012, 20:28

Game info's up guys time to Rally!!!! its up on Facebook but here it is again incase any not following there. This is gonna roll up quick since March is almost here.

Quote :
Charles Rolater
Woo hoo....we are set. Watch for registration to open by Thursday! Reg will be $55 for the weekend, paint $55 a case and I am being promised FRESH skids of paint! There will be a $5 fee for anyone camping at field. Campfires WILL be allowed, as long as a burn ban is not in place. There will also be a food vendor on site Saturday and Sunday! Lots more to come this week!
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

Band Of Brothers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Of Brothers    Band Of Brothers  Icon_minitimeFebruary 29th 2012, 09:33

Thanks Catfish, I seen that yesterday on FB. I can't wait. Were having a team meeting here soon so I"m sure we'll work out everything for this at the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

Band Of Brothers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Of Brothers    Band Of Brothers  Icon_minitimeFebruary 29th 2012, 20:50

I hear we have DMS, Shadow, Catfish, and Us. 10th Mountain is going American. Who else is going where?
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

Band Of Brothers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Of Brothers    Band Of Brothers  Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2012, 09:00

Haven't heard about Anomaly yet, I think Josh has some guys from Commonwealth coming down for his side but not 100% on that. Since we told him we were going Germans I haven't heard much from his side.
Back to top Go down
CaTFiSh

CaTFiSh

Band Of Brothers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Of Brothers    Band Of Brothers  Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2012, 19:22

Anomoly is going American Josh got to Ethan before I did.
UWL is pulling another team was gonna come up for the game I had lined up.

Throw the reels out bring your buddies that always wanted to try paintball. I have a few of them I'm working on 1st timers and some others that have played couple times.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

Band Of Brothers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Of Brothers    Band Of Brothers  Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2012, 11:35

Are we wanting to register as a team in one mass registration or register individually, it doesn't seem like there is a discount for teams this time. I'm ready to register any time but if the team wants to do a mass registration I'll hold off till the meeting.

If we do want to do a mass registration do we want to set the date for this by the team meeting so we can all bring cash for it.

Back to top Go down
rkenders

rkenders

Band Of Brothers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Of Brothers   Band Of Brothers  Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2012, 20:08

I already registered. I suspect if we are short a few people for mass registration and then tell them there are some of the team already registered that they will still give the discount if there is one.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

Band Of Brothers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Of Brothers    Band Of Brothers  Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2012, 21:59

All registered up, whats taking you guys so long cheers
Back to top Go down
Beaver
Team Nemesis
Beaver

Band Of Brothers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Of Brothers    Band Of Brothers  Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2012, 08:43

Payday Mad
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

Band Of Brothers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Of Brothers    Band Of Brothers  Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2012, 08:49

Beaver wrote:
Payday Mad

Damn you Payday Evil or Very Mad you ruin all our fun.
Back to top Go down
rkenders

rkenders

Band Of Brothers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Of Brothers    Band Of Brothers  Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 09:09

Beaver wrote:
Payday Mad

Don't eat, sell your children/wife/dog/bird/fish/kidney/etc...Isn't PB of the highest priority? LOL
Back to top Go down
rkenders

rkenders

Band Of Brothers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Of Brothers    Band Of Brothers  Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2012, 04:36

Does anyone know if we need to buy paint up front? The Bride scenario had a list of people who preregistered so they could get paint at the reduced price. Is it safe to assume the same for this event?
Back to top Go down
CaTFiSh

CaTFiSh

Band Of Brothers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Of Brothers    Band Of Brothers  Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2012, 06:36

No you can buy paint day of game for $55 case aslong as you pre reg. Usually the price change only affects walkons.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

Band Of Brothers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Of Brothers    Band Of Brothers  Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2012, 08:26

Thanks Catfish, thats good to know.
Back to top Go down
rkenders

rkenders

Band Of Brothers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Of Brothers    Band Of Brothers  Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2012, 14:45

I will be buying paint when I get there for sure!
Back to top Go down
CaTFiSh

CaTFiSh

Band Of Brothers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Of Brothers    Band Of Brothers  Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2012, 16:38

thats what I do usually unless theres a discount for early paint purchase. That and never know how much gonna use Ive used as little as 1 case and up to 3.
That and if the paints crap I don't want to prepay for 3 cases of garbage.
Back to top Go down
rkenders

rkenders

Band Of Brothers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Of Brothers    Band Of Brothers  Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2012, 20:04

CaTFiSh wrote:
thats what I do usually unless theres a discount for early paint purchase. That and never know how much gonna use Ive used as little as 1 case and up to 3.
That and if the paints crap I don't want to prepay for 3 cases of garbage.

I agree...hopefully crappy paint wont be a problem this scenario!
Back to top Go down
Beaver
Team Nemesis
Beaver

Band Of Brothers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Of Brothers    Band Of Brothers  Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2012, 13:10

w00t! Registered!
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

Band Of Brothers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Of Brothers    Band Of Brothers  Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2012, 13:07

Ok guys April 15th is coming up, so everybody needs to get registered. So far we have

Torrant
Beaver
Rkenders
the force

pretty short list, if anybody is having problems registering please let me know.
Back to top Go down
rkenders

rkenders

Band Of Brothers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Of Brothers    Band Of Brothers  Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2012, 19:42

Torrant wrote:
Ok guys April 15th is coming up, so everybody needs to get registered. So far we have

Torrant
Beaver
Rkenders
the force

pretty short list, if anybody is having problems registering please let me know.

Back to top Go down
Naid
Team Nemesis
Naid

Band Of Brothers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Of Brothers    Band Of Brothers  Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2012, 19:42

Ehh cant make this one my friends. Work and school conflicting to much..hoping closer to summer
Back to top Go down
MOTHER
Team Nemesis
MOTHER

Band Of Brothers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Of Brothers    Band Of Brothers  Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2012, 21:06

Im registered. Your lives are now complete geek
Back to top Go down
Beaver
Team Nemesis
Beaver

Band Of Brothers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Of Brothers    Band Of Brothers  Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2012, 23:42

MOTHER wrote:
Im registered. Your lives are now complete geek

w00t w00t!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Band Of Brothers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Of Brothers    Band Of Brothers  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Band Of Brothers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next