Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on August 2nd 2014, 11:35
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
February 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
September 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
July 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
May 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
May 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
May 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
March 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
March 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
February 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)

Bronx (1375)

Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)

Wego (857)

Naid (494)

Saw (483)

MOTHER (323)

schuby (270)

Beaver (244)

Bolt (218)

November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

Share | 

Anno/ laser

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naid
Team Nemesis

PostSubject: Anno/ laser   September 2nd 2012, 03:22

Hey guys I'm workin on my etek at the moment. I want to laser it but I'm almost positive that I have to have it annoed to the color I'd like before lasering a pattern that I want. Second note where Is a decent place to get my marker serviced?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anno/ laser   September 2nd 2012, 11:14

Danon used a good laser company and yes if you want the marker to be a specific color than it has to be that color before you anno it. Just be warned anno'ing your marker will change the oring tolerances and you might have air leaks from orings no longer being large enough to close off the chamber. That is the problem i ran into on both the Droid and the PM7. I had to have a shop tech them to get it fixed cause i never had enough air in my tank to fix the air leaks.

Check PBNation for good Anno and laser companies, sometimes one company will do both.

Originally posted by Bronx: I just realized after learning all this stuff about LCT, that we are soul mates.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rkenders

PostSubject: Re: Anno/ laser   September 3rd 2012, 18:44

In order to get a gun re-anno'd the old anno has to be stripped off first and the gun taken down to bare metal. This is why tolerances change a little. Some places recognize that they are changing the internal tolerances of the gun and make sure they get it right. Some places don't. PBnation is a good place to find who will do a good job. Lasering then cuts through the anno back down to bare metal. By the time you are done, you will have around $150+ in getting your gun re-anno'd and then lasering can run about the same too.

I suggest getting a new gun that's already the color that want and then getting it lasered. It will be much cheaper and you wont ever have to deal with the tolerance issues.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: Anno/ laser   September 4th 2012, 08:41

As for lasering I had mine done by Kohn Sports, they did a good job but their customer service sucks ass, expect them to have the marker for at least a month, more if you are having them design the image too. I think they do anno too but if pb nation suggests someplace better go with them. I can't fault the results on mine, I loved what they did, but the hassle I had to deal with to get it was almost not worth it. For those details I think the thread I posted about Kohn is still up.

For price, to have a custom laser put on (where they draw up the design you want and laser it) it will run you about $250, if you have the design I think its around $150.

I would suggest you make sure that this is the marker you want to do it on before investing all the money to do it.

Team Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Anno/ laser   September 11th 2012, 11:55

I ended goin dura coat. It was somewhat cheaper and I think it'll do the trick to get rid if the pink ego.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anno/ laser   

Back to top Go down

Anno/ laser
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1