Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 250 on September 23rd 2021, 19:36
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
Here is the field i play at down here in Texas. Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
Here is the field i play at down here in Texas. Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
Here is the field i play at down here in Texas. Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
Here is the field i play at down here in Texas. Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
Here is the field i play at down here in Texas. Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
Here is the field i play at down here in Texas. Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
Here is the field i play at down here in Texas. Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
Here is the field i play at down here in Texas. Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
Here is the field i play at down here in Texas. Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)
Here is the field i play at down here in Texas. Vote_lcapHere is the field i play at down here in Texas. Voting_barHere is the field i play at down here in Texas. Vote_rcap 
Bronx (1375)
Here is the field i play at down here in Texas. Vote_lcapHere is the field i play at down here in Texas. Voting_barHere is the field i play at down here in Texas. Vote_rcap 
Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)
Wego (857)
Naid (494)
Saw (483)
MOTHER (323)
schuby (270)
Beaver (244)
Bolt (218)
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

Here is the field i play at down here in Texas.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

Here is the field i play at down here in Texas. Empty
PostSubject: Here is the field i play at down here in Texas.   Here is the field i play at down here in Texas. Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2009, 17:54

Ok so i thought i would throw up some photos of the gorgeous field i play at. It is right on the side of a beautiful lake.
So here you go. I will post some more up tomorrow of the actual fields when i go back.
Here is the field i play at down here in Texas. Img_1410
Here is the field i play at down here in Texas. Img_1411
Here is the field i play at down here in Texas. Img_1412
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: Here is the field i play at down here in Texas.   Here is the field i play at down here in Texas. Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2009, 18:01

nice is that woodsball type of thing going on in the back? do you go to the games hosted by tacitcal paintball?
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

PostSubject: Re: Here is the field i play at down here in Texas.   Here is the field i play at down here in Texas. Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2009, 18:08

On the bottom photo that is part of the beach field that is set up like a d-day game with a big hill all around it.
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

PostSubject: Re: Here is the field i play at down here in Texas.   Here is the field i play at down here in Texas. Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2009, 02:01

The setup looks pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Here is the field i play at down here in Texas.   Here is the field i play at down here in Texas. Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2009, 19:57

Looks nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here is the field i play at down here in Texas.   Here is the field i play at down here in Texas. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here is the field i play at down here in Texas.
Page 1 of 1