Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 250 on September 23rd 2021, 19:36
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
Greatest Movie of All Time Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
Greatest Movie of All Time Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
Greatest Movie of All Time Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
Greatest Movie of All Time Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
Greatest Movie of All Time Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
Greatest Movie of All Time Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
Greatest Movie of All Time Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
Greatest Movie of All Time Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
Greatest Movie of All Time Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)
Greatest Movie of All Time Vote_lcapGreatest Movie of All Time Voting_barGreatest Movie of All Time Vote_rcap 
Bronx (1375)
Greatest Movie of All Time Vote_lcapGreatest Movie of All Time Voting_barGreatest Movie of All Time Vote_rcap 
Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)
Wego (857)
Naid (494)
Saw (483)
MOTHER (323)
schuby (270)
Beaver (244)
Bolt (218)
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

Greatest Movie of All Time

Go down 
+6
Torrant
Saw
Villageidiot
MOTHER
schuby
Bronx
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

Greatest Movie of All Time Empty
PostSubject: Greatest Movie of All Time   Greatest Movie of All Time Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 16:16

I am going with Usual Suspects. Honorable mentions: Shawshank Redemption, Schindlers List, Abyss, and Thin Red Line.
Back to top Go down
schuby
Team Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Movie of All Time   Greatest Movie of All Time Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 16:27

Ooh man, I'm gonna have to agree with you, the twist at the end of Usual Suspects is ridiculous, and completely unexpected! Great movie!
Back to top Go down
MOTHER
Team Nemesis
MOTHER

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Movie of All Time   Greatest Movie of All Time Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 17:20

Fifth Element "Big Badaboom"
Back to top Go down
Villageidiot

Villageidiot

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Movie of All Time   Greatest Movie of All Time Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 17:24

saving private ryan and blood diamond
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Movie of All Time   Greatest Movie of All Time Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 17:26

Bronx wrote:
I am going with Usual Suspects. Honorable mentions: Shawshank Redemption, Schindlers List, Abyss, and Thin Red Line.
agree all of those movies are good, blood diamond is a bit inaccurate for me
Back to top Go down
Villageidiot

Villageidiot

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Movie of All Time   Greatest Movie of All Time Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 18:07

leonardo dicaprio kicks butt in acting in this movie though
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Movie of All Time   Greatest Movie of All Time Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 18:10

Boondock Saints, Braveheart, but for my all time favorite would be one I can watch anytime and laugh just as hard as the first the classic Princess Bride.
Back to top Go down
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore
Wego

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Movie of All Time   Greatest Movie of All Time Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 18:38

I think LCT would agree with me here, we've actually talked about it. The best movie of all time, if not the best it's up there, is Crank! It has everything in it that I think makes a good movie, sex, cars, guns, good acting, explosions, etc. etc. etc.!
Back to top Go down
Rug Rat
Team Nemesis
Rug Rat

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Movie of All Time   Greatest Movie of All Time Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 19:58

gonna have to go with the village idiot here in saying saving private ryan, and then after that the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Movie of All Time   Greatest Movie of All Time Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 20:25

I will have to go with a mini series as a movie is just not long enough to complete a full story for me. I vote for Band of Brothers. I know it is not a movie but i can watch them all in one sitting if given enough time.
Back to top Go down
schuby
Team Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Movie of All Time   Greatest Movie of All Time Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 21:02

Man you guys just keep bringing up more amazing movies. Crank is great, the scene where they are having sex in public is AWESOME! BoB is also freaking great, I got the whole set as a Christmas present and have probably watched the whole thing 9-10 times in less than two years.
Back to top Go down
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore
Wego

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Movie of All Time   Greatest Movie of All Time Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 22:21

BoB is a great series! If for no other reason then them bitch slapping the dude from friends! There are many other reasons, but you gotta admit, the bitch slapped him good!
Back to top Go down
Dark Matter
Team Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Movie of All Time   Greatest Movie of All Time Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 23:07

A pretty good list of movies so far...I'm going to have to say that you can't go wrong with Saving Private Ryan! It'll never get old. I'd also have to add Heat - Al Pacino, Robert DeNiro, Val Kilmer....just alot of good actors playing some awesome roles.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Movie of All Time   Greatest Movie of All Time Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2009, 01:02

Fantastic movies so far, I like all of them, but if we are going to add series to the list I have to go with Battle Star Galactica (new ones of course, though old are good too). Californication and Dexter are good, but if you had to add a premium channel series the Sapranos of course, or Deadwood.

I will say that every time I think of that wimpy guy in Saving private Ryan sitting outside the room with a loaded gun while that German he talked the platoon into letting go killed that guy with a knife, my blood just boils and I find myself just hating him. Fuck it I think I have to change my vote to Saving Private Ryan. I'm going to have to rent that again and Band of Brothers to go with it.
Back to top Go down
schuby
Team Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Movie of All Time   Greatest Movie of All Time Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2009, 01:56

Man we just pulling out the good ones. I love Saving Private Ryan. I really really like Platoon too, and We Were Soldiers(the book is much better though, it's one of my favorite books).
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Movie of All Time   Greatest Movie of All Time Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2009, 09:21

All great movies so far i forgot all about Heat i need to go buy that now. I also really liked Generation Kill that was a good one if you haven't seen it yet. BSG was great but not a mini-series.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Movie of All Time   Greatest Movie of All Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greatest Movie of All Time
Page 1 of 1