Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 250 on September 23rd 2021, 19:36
    Statistics
    We have 104 registered users
    The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
    Latest topics
    » Its been quiet.... to quiet...
    Red Mars at Agate Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
    Red Mars at Agate Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
    Red Mars at Agate Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
    Red Mars at Agate Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
    Red Mars at Agate Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
    Red Mars at Agate Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
    Red Mars at Agate Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
    Red Mars at Agate Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
    Red Mars at Agate Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
    Torrant (1708)
    Red Mars at Agate Vote_lcapRed Mars at Agate Voting_barRed Mars at Agate Vote_rcap 
    Bronx (1375)
    Red Mars at Agate Vote_lcapRed Mars at Agate Voting_barRed Mars at Agate Vote_rcap 
    Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)
    Wego (857)
    Naid (494)
    Saw (483)
    MOTHER (323)
    schuby (270)
    Beaver (244)
    Bolt (218)
    March 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar
    Social Networking

Facebook
    MySpace
    Twitter
    Email

Red Mars at Agate

Go down 
    5 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Bronx
    Nemesis Post Whore
    Bronx

Red Mars at Agate Empty
    PostSubject: Red Mars at Agate   Red Mars at Agate Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2008, 13:04

This was long overdue but here it goes. It was great to get most of the team together for this one. Had a blast camping and coming up with new names for certain individuals, Glory Hole comes to mind. I think we did an awesome job on the field, since our side won. Would've liked to play as a team more often, we kinda just spread out, but man it was fun. Also we need to get more pictures next time.
    Back to top Go down
    Naid
    Team Nemesis
    Naid

Red Mars at Agate Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Red Mars at Agate   Red Mars at Agate Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2008, 00:17

I hear u there! My sister is interested in doin professional photography so i bet could get her 2 come down.
    Back to top Go down
    Wego
    Nemesis Post Whore
    Wego

Red Mars at Agate Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Red Mars at Agate   Red Mars at Agate Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2008, 14:53

As far as pics go, me and Lord Cuppy Tutu were talking about for the final battle doing a 50 50 thing. Half of us go out for the final battle and fight and the other half take pics and then switch half way through. That would work for the final battle but not sure if that would work the rest of the time.
    Back to top Go down
    Naid
    Team Nemesis
    Naid

Red Mars at Agate Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Red Mars at Agate   Red Mars at Agate Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2008, 21:26

Sounds lik a plan. Basketball
    Back to top Go down
    Bronx
    Nemesis Post Whore
    Bronx

Red Mars at Agate Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Red Mars at Agate   Red Mars at Agate Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2009, 10:43

I'm going to try and get myself or someone else to do pics for the Dragon Riders game.
    Back to top Go down
    Torrant
    Nemesis Post Whore
    Torrant

Red Mars at Agate Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Red Mars at Agate   Red Mars at Agate Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2009, 10:46

I agree pics are a must, it would be great if we had someone not playing there taking pictures for us.
    Back to top Go down
    Torrant
    Nemesis Post Whore
    Torrant

Red Mars at Agate Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Red Mars at Agate   Red Mars at Agate Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2009, 23:51

Anybody know on the Dragon riders game if someone is there to just take pics do they have to still register if they are not actually playing?
    Back to top Go down
    Lord Cuppy TuTu
    Admin
    Lord Cuppy TuTu

Red Mars at Agate Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Red Mars at Agate   Red Mars at Agate Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2009, 08:11

I am sure if you talk to Handgranaid he would be able to work something out i know there where a few people out on the field just taking photos that did not play or pay. Just hit him up on the fledgling forum.
    Back to top Go down
    Bronx
    Nemesis Post Whore
    Bronx

Red Mars at Agate Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Red Mars at Agate   Red Mars at Agate Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2009, 11:20

Torrant wrote:
    Anybody know on the Dragon riders game if someone is there to just take pics do they have to still register if they are not actually playing?

I asked him last year before this game was cancelled about this and he told me it was okay for us to have a photographer. They wouldn't have to pay but needed to be marked so others don't shoot at them, also they couldn't be responsible if a camera was broken while they were on the field, so on and so forth. I went to the Fledgling site and sent him a pm when I asked.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Red Mars at Agate Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Red Mars at Agate   Red Mars at Agate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Mars at Agate
    Page 1 of 1