Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 250 on September 23rd 2021, 19:36
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
Any props needed for BfGP Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
Any props needed for BfGP Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
Any props needed for BfGP Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
Any props needed for BfGP Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
Any props needed for BfGP Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
Any props needed for BfGP Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
Any props needed for BfGP Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
Any props needed for BfGP Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
Any props needed for BfGP Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)
Any props needed for BfGP Vote_lcapAny props needed for BfGP Voting_barAny props needed for BfGP Vote_rcap 
Bronx (1375)
Any props needed for BfGP Vote_lcapAny props needed for BfGP Voting_barAny props needed for BfGP Vote_rcap 
Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)
Wego (857)
Naid (494)
Saw (483)
MOTHER (323)
schuby (270)
Beaver (244)
Bolt (218)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

Any props needed for BfGP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

Any props needed for BfGP Empty
PostSubject: Any props needed for BfGP   Any props needed for BfGP Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 16:57

If there are any props for our team that need to be made such as the shield that I made for last game let me know asap, I can build most anything, or if you want to help build something just let me know.

I heard that they will be allowing shields on this game as well, do we want to make another one.
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

PostSubject: Re: Any props needed for BfGP   Any props needed for BfGP Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 17:35

As far as i know they are letting us use shields in this game, at least that is what the e-mail said. But if we do i think we should go for light ones like the garbage can ones. But you should bring the one you made for the last game as well that thing is just sick and i would love to see it. As far as anything else i am not sure what else they are allowing.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Any props needed for BfGP   Any props needed for BfGP Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2009, 08:48

I'll def bring the shield I made up before but I can make a new one, now that I kind of know how they are being used and abused I can make a more user friendly shield or two for the team. Perhaps something that you can have a looking port through that is covered in plexiglass.

I will def lighten it up quite a bit as well and include a carrying strap that you can put it on your back for when you're hauling it back to dead zones.

Anybody feel like helping on the build?
Back to top Go down
Naid
Team Nemesis
Naid

PostSubject: Re: Any props needed for BfGP   Any props needed for BfGP Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2009, 23:15

Torrant wrote:
I'll def bring the shield I made up before but I can make a new one, now that I kind of know how they are being used and abused I can make a more user friendly shield or two for the team. Perhaps something that you can have a looking port through that is covered in plexiglass.

I will def lighten it up quite a bit as well and include a carrying strap that you can put it on your back for when you're hauling it back to dead zones.

Anybody feel like helping on the build?

The peeking port is a pretty good idea. I also have another way to make it lighter: Im not sure if your allowed to carry a marker when using a shield but anyone who uses a sling could use a empty cut out on the side so the barrel can be placed "in" the shield. I'd be happy to help but im all way down in aurora.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Any props needed for BfGP   Any props needed for BfGP Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 08:44

If the rules stay the same for shields your not allowed to carry a marker and a shield, but you can def have shooters behind you, a notch on the side might be useful, I'll play with some ideas. I have to find out about the dimensions, if they stayed the same or not.

I've been very too busy to work on logo's, I'm leaving for NY next week so until after my vacation up there I will be booked. After that though I plan on getting busy on things for Agate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any props needed for BfGP   Any props needed for BfGP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any props needed for BfGP
Page 1 of 1