Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 250 on September 23rd 2021, 19:36
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
Genesis Prime Review Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
Genesis Prime Review Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
Genesis Prime Review Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
Genesis Prime Review Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
Genesis Prime Review Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
Genesis Prime Review Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
Genesis Prime Review Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
Genesis Prime Review Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
Genesis Prime Review Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)
Genesis Prime Review Vote_lcapGenesis Prime Review Voting_barGenesis Prime Review Vote_rcap 
Bronx (1375)
Genesis Prime Review Vote_lcapGenesis Prime Review Voting_barGenesis Prime Review Vote_rcap 
Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)
Wego (857)
Naid (494)
Saw (483)
MOTHER (323)
schuby (270)
Beaver (244)
Bolt (218)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

Genesis Prime Review

Go down 
+9
Villageidiot
MOTHER
Naid
Saw
Bronx
Bolt
Rug Rat
Torrant
Wego
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore
Wego

Genesis Prime Review Empty
PostSubject: Genesis Prime Review   Genesis Prime Review Icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 11:01

Team Members
LCT
Momma Frank (formerly Mother)
Wego
Torrant
Naid
Dark Meat
White Meat
Saw
Village Idiot (no new call sign yet)
Rug Rat (made team member at Agate)

Prospects:
Max (not on the forum yet)
Russel (not on the forum yet)
Bolt (FC_Bryan, constantly had bolt issues)

Most of us showed up early Friday afternoon and set up camp and hung out getting caught up with LCT and such. As more people showed up we realized that BLC set up camp right behind us which made strategy talk a little difficult. Once everyone was there we registered and found out that our general will not be able to make it due to comming down with H1N1. Rolf from Dead Muppets took on the role!

Saturday morning started out as any game there does, breif, long walk to the base, which alot of us were sure had moved back farther. On game on we took of into the woods with 5 sheilds. All was well until the other side pulled quick strike out! we pushed each other back and forth all day and as usuall the score was pretty close but we were behind.

The night game was not played by any of nemesis but we ended up winning the night game.

Sunday, was a different story than sayturday. apperntly we held much of the feild for most of the day and we won the game.

The final Battle: WOW!!!
This one was different than any other final battle ever! It took place in the woods by the road in. It was sick as hell. Being in the shade was great, the smoke and paint mix was intense. The goal was to get as many people off the planet as possible before the meteor hit the planet and we all died. Once you were off planet, you could join the battle but not transport again. All of Nemesis made it into the transporter which kicked ass.

Highlights:
Dain Bramage working over Glory Hole!!!!
Naids mom mistakenly calling Jeremy "Frank" which we all thought was the funiest think ever and prompted a name change!
Rolf wore a "helmet" so he wouldn't get knocked out again.
The prospect vest
the paintball eating of prospects
Playing with LCT (when he wasn't guarding camp, i think he had a bit of altitude sickness)

I'm sure I am missing stuff so fill it in guys!
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Prime Review   Genesis Prime Review Icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 18:37

I think Nemesis taking of the whole left side of town (woods) and holding it for all of Sunday morning was post worthy, especially since we were all short on paint out there, in fact Wego and I had a guy pinned down for 15 min with absolutely no paint in our markers (just shooting air), it was hilarious. This let our side complete 2 missions with ease.

I think we are still getting our team a great rep, everybody is taking notice and knows us out there, even if a few of them think we are Freakshow due to the shirts not having our team name on them.
Back to top Go down
Rug Rat
Team Nemesis
Rug Rat

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Prime Review   Genesis Prime Review Icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 22:26

Haha, oh ya the second day we ruled that town man, there was no competition, i even remember at one point we were outnumbered and pushed back to the bunkers out in the field and we still fought them back outta the town!

nemesis definitely did work out on that field and i'm positive we made an impression on more than one person!
Back to top Go down
Bolt

Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Prime Review   Genesis Prime Review Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2009, 08:56

Well I dont know about Nemesis but I know FreakShow did! lol
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Prime Review   Genesis Prime Review Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2009, 09:11

LCT always guards camp!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Prime Review   Genesis Prime Review Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2009, 21:33

Bolt wrote:
Freak show is the tatoo shop we are sponsored by our team name is Nemesis
Back to top Go down
Bolt

Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Prime Review   Genesis Prime Review Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2009, 23:03

Yeah but due to our shirts everyone thinks we are Freakshow... not Nemesis.
Back to top Go down
Naid
Team Nemesis
Naid

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Prime Review   Genesis Prime Review Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 17:30

Saw wrote:
Bolt wrote:

Earlier post meant as a joke. Big silly pants oh and spelled tattoo wrong

Oh and it was definitly an amzing game. Loved every second of it, also enjoyed new tactics (shields) that went downhill but was still fun. I was so glad I got out for this game. I enjoyed playing with all the old nemesis along with our new memebers as well.
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Prime Review   Genesis Prime Review Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 18:30

Naid wrote:
Saw wrote:
Bolt wrote:

Earlier post meant as a joke. Big silly pants oh and spelled tattoo wrong

Oh and it was definitly an amzing game. Loved every second of it, also enjoyed new tactics (shields) that went downhill but was still fun. I was so glad I got out for this game. I enjoyed playing with all the old nemesis along with our new memebers as well.
Dont correct me on my spelling. You spelt amazing and members wrong and its not nemesis its Nemesis!
Back to top Go down
MOTHER
Team Nemesis
MOTHER

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Prime Review   Genesis Prime Review Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 20:50

Seriously, do I have to put you guys in the corner already.

-Mamma has spoken tongue
Back to top Go down
Villageidiot

Villageidiot

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Prime Review   Genesis Prime Review Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 21:01

so when are you guys going to get the pictures up i know i saw white meat taking some if he even cares to put em up and we have a team photo that saw has
Back to top Go down
Beaver
Team Nemesis
Beaver

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Prime Review   Genesis Prime Review Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 22:43

Yea, I just got to email them to Wego. I have the next four days off work, so I'll be getting them to him sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Prime Review   Genesis Prime Review Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2009, 08:41

I would like a copy myself if anybody is e mailing them out,

torrant@nemesispbteam.com
Back to top Go down
Naid
Team Nemesis
Naid

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Prime Review   Genesis Prime Review Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2009, 10:43

Abbreviations are allowed right?
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Prime Review   Genesis Prime Review Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2009, 11:21

Mamma wrote:
Seriously, do I have to put you guys in the corner already.

-Mamma has spoken tongue
Yes mamma Sad
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Prime Review   Genesis Prime Review Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2009, 11:22

Villageidiot wrote:
so when are you guys going to get the pictures up i know i saw white meat taking some if he even cares to put em up and we have a team photo that saw has
ill email that to wego after school today
Back to top Go down
Hooligan

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Prime Review   Genesis Prime Review Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2009, 20:19

I have some pretty good pics of yall in shield formation, from the front and sides. Looks like 5 shields from the front and from the side, you can see 9 or 10 guys back there. Once again, you guys killed it with the shields and we made them look silly. I'll definately be in touch with you guys as we plan new Fledgling events.
Back to top Go down
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore
Wego

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Prime Review   Genesis Prime Review Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2009, 23:38

Thanks Hooligan, as usual it was a pleasure running with you! Can't wait for the future games!
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Prime Review   Genesis Prime Review Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2009, 08:45

Always a pleasure to run with you Hooligan, we all had a great time and look forward to the next one.
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Prime Review   Genesis Prime Review Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2009, 19:00

When can we see those photos you got donnie? Also did the photographer say when we would get the GP pics we ordered?
Back to top Go down
CaTFiSh

CaTFiSh

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Prime Review   Genesis Prime Review Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 15:58

Hey guys wanted to throw a big thanx your way! was great running with you again at Agate. Oh and thanx for the Jack on my journey's threw camp saved me a trip across the camp Smile

You all doin the RED DAWN Game ??
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Prime Review   Genesis Prime Review Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 16:17

Your welcome Catfish, so long as I am in camp you can be sure that there is some Jack somewhere in camp. Next big game I'll probably bring some single barrel with me like I normally do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Prime Review   Genesis Prime Review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genesis Prime Review
Page 1 of 1