Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 250 on September 23rd 2021, 19:36
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
Favorite UFC fighter? Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
Favorite UFC fighter? Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
Favorite UFC fighter? Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
Favorite UFC fighter? Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
Favorite UFC fighter? Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
Favorite UFC fighter? Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
Favorite UFC fighter? Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
Favorite UFC fighter? Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
Favorite UFC fighter? Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)
Favorite UFC fighter? Vote_lcapFavorite UFC fighter? Voting_barFavorite UFC fighter? Vote_rcap 
Bronx (1375)
Favorite UFC fighter? Vote_lcapFavorite UFC fighter? Voting_barFavorite UFC fighter? Vote_rcap 
Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)
Wego (857)
Naid (494)
Saw (483)
MOTHER (323)
schuby (270)
Beaver (244)
Bolt (218)
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

Favorite UFC fighter?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Saw

Saw

Favorite UFC fighter? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite UFC fighter?   Favorite UFC fighter? Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 20:03

i have a few, Nate Marquedate, Gsp, and Shane Carwin
Back to top Go down
Bolt

Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Favorite UFC fighter?   Favorite UFC fighter? Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 20:50

Mr Rogers back in the day was a great UFC fighter! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Naid
Team Nemesis
Naid

PostSubject: Re: Favorite UFC fighter?   Favorite UFC fighter? Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 22:33

Well the UFC heavy weights has this guy kimbo slice. He sucks on the ground but dont try to stand toe to toe with em. Rashad evans and forest griffin impress me as well
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: Favorite UFC fighter?   Favorite UFC fighter? Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 08:04

kimbo slice isnt in the UFC yet he is only on the ulitmate fighter
Back to top Go down
Rug Rat
Team Nemesis
Rug Rat

PostSubject: Re: Favorite UFC fighter?   Favorite UFC fighter? Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 22:03

Randy friggin Couture! and of course colorado boy shane carwin!
Back to top Go down
Naid
Team Nemesis
Naid

PostSubject: Re: Favorite UFC fighter?   Favorite UFC fighter? Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 09:31

Saw wrote:
kimbo slice isnt in the UFC yet he is only on the ulitmate fighter
I know that but i see extreme potential
Back to top Go down
Rug Rat
Team Nemesis
Rug Rat

PostSubject: Re: Favorite UFC fighter?   Favorite UFC fighter? Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 16:44

how do you see extreme potential, your just like every joe blow who watches the UFC and sees a big hulking dude throw a few punches and say you see extreme athleticism, truth be told, as cool as kimbo is, he isn't all that good, i've seen him get knocked out in less than 20 seconds before. Rather sloppy fighting style, and terrible on the ground. nothing special, specially since he got rocked recently on ultimate fighter
Back to top Go down
Villageidiot

Villageidiot

PostSubject: Re: Favorite UFC fighter?   Favorite UFC fighter? Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 20:37

Rug Rat wrote:
how do you see extreme potential, your just like every joe blow who watches the UFC and sees a big hulking dude throw a few punches and say you see extreme athleticism, truth be told, as cool as kimbo is, he isn't all that good, i've seen him get knocked out in less than 20 seconds before. Rather sloppy fighting style, and terrible on the ground. nothing special, specially since he got rocked recently on ultimate fighter
he didnt get rocked he was pinned down by a fatty, Roy nelson was pathetic as well, as for potienal he is a fast learner dylan, and for the record rampage said he saw expert potiental, he also has great coniditioning and his boxing and power are terrific and he is not sloppy in the least on the ulitmate fighter
Back to top Go down
Naid
Team Nemesis
Naid

PostSubject: Re: Favorite UFC fighter?   Favorite UFC fighter? Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 20:49

Villageidiot wrote:
Rug Rat wrote:
he didnt get rocked he was pinned down by a fatty, Roy nelson was pathetic as well, as for potienal he is a fast learner dylan, and for the record rampage said he saw expert potiental, he also has great coniditioning and his boxing and power are terrific and he is not sloppy in the least on the ulitmate fighter

Thank you for seeing the good side in that guy. For the record my name isn't joe or blow its greg. There's no need for un-called attacks like that on a personal level. I believe that kimbo is a potnetial champion but as well as a good person. If you watched the ultimate fighter you'll see he doesn't have some huge ego like most fighters on that show but is a good person as well
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: Favorite UFC fighter?   Favorite UFC fighter? Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 21:10

do i hear a sparring match next scenario Shocked jk mate
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: Favorite UFC fighter?   Favorite UFC fighter? Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2009, 00:33

Naid wrote:
Villageidiot wrote:
Rug Rat wrote:

Thank you for seeing the good side in that guy. For the record my name isn't joe or blow its greg. There's no need for un-called attacks like that on a personal level. I believe that kimbo is a potnetial champion but as well as a good person. If you watched the ultimate fighter you'll see he doesn't have some huge ego like most fighters on that show but is a good person as well
well spoken but this isn't about his ego or how nice he is this about whether he can become and ultimate fighter
Back to top Go down
Rug Rat
Team Nemesis
Rug Rat

PostSubject: Re: Favorite UFC fighter?   Favorite UFC fighter? Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2009, 10:41

haha, i'm sorry naid i didn't mean to attack you, i just get pretty fired up when it comes to my UFC opinions on fighters, for sure the dude is huge and cool, i just don't see him gettin anywhere special in the heavy weight division any time soon, so my apologies bro
Back to top Go down
Naid
Team Nemesis
Naid

PostSubject: Re: Favorite UFC fighter?   Favorite UFC fighter? Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2009, 17:20

Rug Rat wrote:
haha, i'm sorry naid i didn't mean to attack you, i just get pretty fired up when it comes to my UFC opinions on fighters, for sure the dude is huge and cool, i just don't see him gettin anywhere special in the heavy weight division any time soon, so my apologies bro

All cool brother
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite UFC fighter?   Favorite UFC fighter? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite UFC fighter?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum :: Non-Paintball :: Professional Sports-
Jump to: