Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 250 on September 23rd 2021, 19:36
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
joining nemisis... Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
joining nemisis... Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
joining nemisis... Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
joining nemisis... Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
joining nemisis... Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
joining nemisis... Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
joining nemisis... Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
joining nemisis... Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
joining nemisis... Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)
joining nemisis... Vote_lcapjoining nemisis... Voting_barjoining nemisis... Vote_rcap 
Bronx (1375)
joining nemisis... Vote_lcapjoining nemisis... Voting_barjoining nemisis... Vote_rcap 
Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)
Wego (857)
Naid (494)
Saw (483)
MOTHER (323)
schuby (270)
Beaver (244)
Bolt (218)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

joining nemisis...

Go down 
+4
Wego
Mr. Yumm Yum
Torrant
wesley
8 posters
AuthorMessage
wesley

wesley

joining nemisis... Empty
PostSubject: joining nemisis...   joining nemisis... Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 15:08

okay so i want to join your guys team but my friend wants me to join theirs is there anyway maybe i can be on your team ONLY for scenario no woodsball or speedball cuz i would appreciate that so much Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

joining nemisis... Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining nemisis...   joining nemisis... Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 15:28

I'll talk with the team about this, we've had issues with team members splitting loyalties between two teams before. I'll talk with you more in person on Sat.
Back to top Go down
wesley

wesley

joining nemisis... Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining nemisis...   joining nemisis... Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 18:14

ok well i wish i could turn them down but they are in need of numbers to get sponsered ya know? but they want an alliance with you if neither of these options work ill understand
Back to top Go down
Mr. Yumm Yum

Mr. Yumm Yum

joining nemisis... Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining nemisis...   joining nemisis... Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2010, 19:38

Mr. Yumm Yum = Shane... that quiet kid in the back when we go to games. Gosses Friend. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore
Wego

joining nemisis... Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining nemisis...   joining nemisis... Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2010, 21:09

Welcome to the site Mr. Yumm Yum! You still thinking about jining or do you want to be bumped into the prospect status?
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

joining nemisis... Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining nemisis...   joining nemisis... Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2010, 21:28

Mr. Yumm Yum wrote:
Mr. Yumm Yum = Shane... that quiet kid in the back when we go to games. Gosses Friend. Sleep

I like how you made yourself female on your profile!
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

joining nemisis... Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining nemisis...   joining nemisis... Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2010, 22:42

welcome
Back to top Go down
Mr. Yumm Yum

Mr. Yumm Yum

joining nemisis... Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining nemisis...   joining nemisis... Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 18:40

OK .............so im gonna join the team, as soon as i have some pants; they ripped bad last time. as far as gos gose i gonna destroy him for puting me as a female on here (even though my package is bigger than his); drawing male parts on my mustang; and for the humiliation i had going to the car wash....yeah gos your gonna get owned you should know by now that i over do things Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Naid
Team Nemesis
Naid

joining nemisis... Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining nemisis...   joining nemisis... Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 18:47

Mr. Yumm Yum wrote:
OK .............so im gonna join the team, as soon as i have some pants; they ripped bad last time. as far as gos gose i gonna destroy him for puting me as a female on here (even though my package is bigger than his); drawing male parts on my mustang; and for the humiliation i had going to the car wash....yeah gos your gonna get owned you should know by now that i over do things Twisted Evil
Hmmm interesting story. Alright so you know that you have to attend games with a high enough ranking nemesis member for the visit to count. Your last game the 3rd game) with be your eval. There will be a game at blitz on june 12th
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

joining nemisis... Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining nemisis...   joining nemisis... Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 18:50

Mr. Yumm Yum wrote:
i got a pair of fusion x pants from special ops cost me 80 bucks ill give em to you for twenty pm me in good condition
Back to top Go down
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore
Wego

joining nemisis... Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining nemisis...   joining nemisis... Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 19:30

Mr. Yumm Yum, you have been added to the prospect group and now have the lack of rights and privilages of a prospect.

Wesley, have you decided which team you will be joining?
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

joining nemisis... Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining nemisis...   joining nemisis... Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2010, 00:27

Wego wrote:
Mr. Yumm Yum, you have been added to the prospect group and now have the lack of rights and privilages of a prospect.

Wesley, have you decided which team you will be joining?

Welcome Mr. Y, too bad you didn't decide earlier, you could have used Tombstone as part of your 3 games, still glad to have you man.

Wesley, you know you want to join us, you're on here all the time, we have the experience, connections and by far the best promotion for a team with our web site and other things we do. Ask yourself this are your friends serious enough about forming a team to get themselves out there to promote themselves. you can always still play with them and be on our team. Just a friendly talk from a team captain on a recruiting rant lol.
Back to top Go down
willson
Prospect
willson

joining nemisis... Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining nemisis...   joining nemisis... Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2010, 20:48

This is killing me i have been posting on here for like 6 months now and still havent played one game with you guys. boo anyone down for a sunday game?
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

joining nemisis... Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining nemisis...   joining nemisis... Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 00:53

I can't Sunday, hopefully someone else on the team can though. You could come out to help us with our clean up of the lake though to meet everybody and it would count towards joining the team.
Back to top Go down
willson
Prospect
willson

joining nemisis... Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining nemisis...   joining nemisis... Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 10:23

hell ya if i dont have a hockey game that week for sure i will help out
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

joining nemisis... Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining nemisis...   joining nemisis... Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 11:40

willson wrote:
hell ya if i dont have a hockey game that week for sure i will help out

Here is the thread for the clean up, post on there if you can make it or not.

http://forum.nemesispbteam.com/mccall-lake-cleanup-f37/first-cleanup-date-june-13-10am-t545.htm#5543
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

joining nemisis... Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining nemisis...   joining nemisis... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

joining nemisis...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum :: Paintball :: General Discussion-
Jump to: