Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 250 on September 23rd 2021, 19:36
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)
Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar Vote_lcapLooking for Pm7 or any markers similar Voting_barLooking for Pm7 or any markers similar Vote_rcap 
Bronx (1375)
Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar Vote_lcapLooking for Pm7 or any markers similar Voting_barLooking for Pm7 or any markers similar Vote_rcap 
Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)
Wego (857)
Naid (494)
Saw (483)
MOTHER (323)
schuby (270)
Beaver (244)
Bolt (218)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Villageidiot

Villageidiot

Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar   Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 12:26

if anyone has a pm7 or if someone has any marker similar to it and is willing to sell or trade for an invert mini pm me
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar   Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 14:12

we are both looking for any style of pm no later them a pm5 or a cheap ego, no minis, no ions, no shockers
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar   Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 14:49

I have a black PM7 with UL frame, violent trigger, virtue laser eyes, clamping feed neck, dye lube, stock parts, box's and a 10x parts kit in perfect condition. It has had about 7-10 cases trough it so it is still getting broken in. I can throw up pics if you want. The only barrel i have for it is a deadly winds fibur barrel but that would be extra and you would need to get freak inserts for it. Will take trades and cash or just cash.
Price: 400.00
w/barrel 460.00

I also have a halo hopper with a smoke hybrid shell for it and a virtue crown feed.
Price 60.00

Let me know.
LCT
Back to top Go down
Villageidiot

Villageidiot

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar   Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 15:21

alright well i have the blue invert mini that im trying to get rid of although it is still broken but i am trying to get it fixed so if you want the mini then just say the word or i will probably be able to pitch money it is not a sure deal and yes please can you post pictures up
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar   Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 15:31

no earlier then a pm5 sorry
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar   Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 15:32

Photo's

Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar Img_1310
Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar Img_1311
Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar Img_1312
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar   Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 15:33

Saw wrote:
no earlier then a pm5 sorry

Its not earlier than a PM5 it is a PM7
Back to top Go down
Villageidiot

Villageidiot

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar   Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 18:08

greg relax i texted dan but he hasnt texted back so its not a no yet
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar   Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 19:44

i was correcting my mistake
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar   Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar Icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2010, 08:07

Saw wrote:
i was correcting my mistake

NP i was just making sure i was understanding what you where asking for as there is nothing before the PM5. All is good, also these are OBO prices and i am willing to work out a deal, just let me know im in no rush, its my back up and i only take it out to clean and re-lube it.

LCT
Back to top Go down
Villageidiot

Villageidiot

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar   Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar Icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2010, 15:35

ok so you remember that my mini got terribly broken at agate, well i never knew why it was broken, to be honest i never got past taking apart past the grips and the battery cover but today i balled up and took the whole thing apart (except the regulator i just disconnected from the gun), but when i took it apart top to bottom i decided to take off the regulator so before i did i had to unscrew the air transfer tube and low and behold the bottom of the tube was crunched up from my fall, so anyways all i need is a new air transfer tube and the gun should be as good as new, if you want to trade for the pm7 then just say so, i am also willing to throw in a little cash since the mini isnt totally worth the pm7 also i have a hopper so i wont need the hopper but i was wondering if the tank in the first picture is for sale?
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar   Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar Icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2010, 16:25

Villageidiot wrote:
ok so you remember that my mini got terribly broken at agate, well i never knew why it was broken, to be honest i never got past taking apart past the grips and the battery cover but today i balled up and took the whole thing apart (except the regulator i just disconnected from the gun), but when i took it apart top to bottom i decided to take off the regulator so before i did i had to unscrew the air transfer tube and low and behold the bottom of the tube was crunched up from my fall, so anyways all i need is a new air transfer tube and the gun should be as good as new, if you want to trade for the pm7 then just say so, i am also willing to throw in a little cash since the mini isnt totally worth the pm7 also i have a hopper so i wont need the hopper but i was wondering if the tank in the first picture is for sale?

Unfortunately i no longer have that tank, i sold that one a while ago. I will have to think on the mini, as i really dont like them all that much and really have no use for one. If you can get it working then we might be able to work something out. But just to be honest the mini is only worth about 150.00 to me. So you would need to add a good amount of cash. Let me know.

LCT
Back to top Go down
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore
Wego

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar   Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar Icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2010, 17:20

LCT, I am interested in the hopper.
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar   Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar Icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2010, 21:53

Wego wrote:
LCT, I am interested in the hopper.

Ok i will hit you up on the phone. Tonight or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar   Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Pm7 or any markers similar
Page 1 of 1