Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 250 on September 23rd 2021, 19:36
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
Jax Paintball scenerio Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
Jax Paintball scenerio Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
Jax Paintball scenerio Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
Jax Paintball scenerio Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
Jax Paintball scenerio Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
Jax Paintball scenerio Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
Jax Paintball scenerio Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
Jax Paintball scenerio Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
Jax Paintball scenerio Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)
Jax Paintball scenerio Vote_lcapJax Paintball scenerio Voting_barJax Paintball scenerio Vote_rcap 
Bronx (1375)
Jax Paintball scenerio Vote_lcapJax Paintball scenerio Voting_barJax Paintball scenerio Vote_rcap 
Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)
Wego (857)
Naid (494)
Saw (483)
MOTHER (323)
schuby (270)
Beaver (244)
Bolt (218)
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

Jax Paintball scenerio

Go down 
+3
CaTFiSh
Torrant
willson
7 posters
AuthorMessage
willson
Prospect
willson

Jax Paintball scenerio Empty
PostSubject: Jax Paintball scenerio   Jax Paintball scenerio Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2010, 21:47

Alright this is coming straight from the top at Jax outdoor this summer we are hoping for June, Jax is going to sponsor a 100+ player paintball match. more details soon
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Jax Paintball scenerio   Jax Paintball scenerio Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 09:12

Thanks for the heads up Willson please keep us informed

So when the heck are we going to actually see you on the paintball field with us? Are you planning on attending Tombstone?
Back to top Go down
willson
Prospect
willson

PostSubject: Re: Jax Paintball scenerio   Jax Paintball scenerio Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 11:44

I can't really go to tombstone this year i am just so damned busy these past 2 months i was hoping i could get u guys to go down to blitz on a sunday instead of a saturday and then i could atleast meet you guys.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Jax Paintball scenerio   Jax Paintball scenerio Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 12:20

Probably wont happen till after Tombstone for a lot of us, but you are always welcome to post up a request to see who would like to play. I know a few of our members can't make Tombstone so perhaps they are willing to meet you down there to play some paintball. The season is just starting, so there will be lots of opportunities to meet up with us I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
willson
Prospect
willson

PostSubject: Re: Jax Paintball scenerio   Jax Paintball scenerio Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2010, 19:36

Alright here it is guys the Scenerio is going to be a D-day scenerio but can change to another game type depending on recources at 2 chicks paintball 150+ people get ready for a 24 hour paintball game starting the 11th or july and running through the night which is a full moon till the 12th sunday.
Back to top Go down
CaTFiSh

CaTFiSh

PostSubject: Re: Jax Paintball scenerio   Jax Paintball scenerio Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2010, 22:56

HMMMMM I'm interested
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

PostSubject: Re: Jax Paintball scenerio   Jax Paintball scenerio Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 11:39

I'm in!
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Jax Paintball scenerio   Jax Paintball scenerio Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 12:44

Sounds good to me, though we might have to make some decisions though since DMS has their second game of the season on July 17 for Call of Duty Urban Assault. I doubt most of us could afford two scenarios in a row, I myself would opt for DMS, we've supported them for some time now, but I would love to see how Jax does with this too.

So I guess everything would depend on cost.
Back to top Go down
Gauss
Team Nemesis
Gauss

PostSubject: Re: Jax Paintball scenerio   Jax Paintball scenerio Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 14:20

I get this job I am so in. Cool
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

PostSubject: Re: Jax Paintball scenerio   Jax Paintball scenerio Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 14:58

Call of Duty is a 1 day event and so is the Jax thing. My guess is they will be a little cheaper on pre-reg. Also looks like the Call of Duty game is in a different location than the field we are going to this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Jax Paintball scenerio   Jax Paintball scenerio Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 15:23

Bronx wrote:
Call of Duty is a 1 day event and so is the Jax thing. My guess is they will be a little cheaper on pre-reg. Also looks like the Call of Duty game is in a different location than the field we are going to this weekend.

Cool didn't know this perhaps we can play both awesome!
Back to top Go down
schuby
Team Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Jax Paintball scenerio   Jax Paintball scenerio Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 20:14

I'd be down to play both. I'm looking to basically make paintball my life this summer, so all my money will go towards paint/gear/entry.
Back to top Go down
willson
Prospect
willson

PostSubject: Re: Jax Paintball scenerio   Jax Paintball scenerio Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 14:49

More info to come soon pre reg will not be anymore than i would say 25-30 bucks as well as the game itself will run a full 24 hours with the full moon that night.
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

PostSubject: Re: Jax Paintball scenerio   Jax Paintball scenerio Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 15:47

Full 24? Are you playing from midnight to midnight? Seems like a little much to do that. I'm not driving home at midnight after a full days game either. Waiting this game out for more info, I am confused now.
Back to top Go down
willson
Prospect
willson

PostSubject: Re: Jax Paintball scenerio   Jax Paintball scenerio Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 19:12

No it will start at noon that saturday and run if we can from noon to noon sunday. not midnight to midnight
Back to top Go down
wesley

wesley

PostSubject: Re: Jax Paintball scenerio   Jax Paintball scenerio Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 19:27

okay im interested so if anybody can post a link as soon as its available that would be great cuz it cheap and i love milsims
Back to top Go down
willson
Prospect
willson

PostSubject: Re: Jax Paintball scenerio   Jax Paintball scenerio Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2010, 09:32

as soon as i get more info i will let you guys know
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

PostSubject: Re: Jax Paintball scenerio   Jax Paintball scenerio Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 18:10

I'm curious as to how this game went?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jax Paintball scenerio   Jax Paintball scenerio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jax Paintball scenerio
Page 1 of 1