Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 250 on September 23rd 2021, 19:36
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
your best paintball kill? Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
your best paintball kill? Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
your best paintball kill? Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
your best paintball kill? Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
your best paintball kill? Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
your best paintball kill? Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
your best paintball kill? Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
your best paintball kill? Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
your best paintball kill? Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)
your best paintball kill? Vote_lcapyour best paintball kill? Voting_baryour best paintball kill? Vote_rcap 
Bronx (1375)
your best paintball kill? Vote_lcapyour best paintball kill? Voting_baryour best paintball kill? Vote_rcap 
Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)
Wego (857)
Naid (494)
Saw (483)
MOTHER (323)
schuby (270)
Beaver (244)
Bolt (218)
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

your best paintball kill?

Go down 
+7
Villageidiot
Wego
Saw
Naid
schuby
Bronx
Lord Cuppy TuTu
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

your best paintball kill? Empty
PostSubject: your best paintball kill?   your best paintball kill? Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2009, 13:01

Lets here them what was your best paintball kill? I am talking about that sweet over the bunker/tree stump bunker monuver you pulled out of your butt and saved the day type of move. Lets hear them.
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

PostSubject: Re: your best paintball kill?   your best paintball kill? Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2009, 13:54

This was at Battleground: Time in Agate. Nothing sweet about the move but here we go. Huge battle in the town so I decided to scale the pond to the other side. Peeked out and saw about 15 guys bunkered down in one area. Ducked back down, loaded up on paint, and shot back up firing. The mass hysteria they went through was great, they kept running into each other trying to get away, and everyone on our side was hooting and hollering with victory. I popped back down and got a call on the radio from Bishop telling me they could see about 10 more guys running back into the same spot. I reloaded, popped back up and did the same thing to this next group. After shooting all of them out one of the guys from the other team walked up to me on his way out and said that was amazing. He also said all he could here is OUT, OUT, OUT, OUT.......... Then he said someone started complaining about me over shooting and he said wtf we kept running into each other what do you expect.
Back to top Go down
schuby
Team Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: your best paintball kill?   your best paintball kill? Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2009, 17:47

This was at the Indiana Jones Agate or whatever. Me and a friend were on the side with trees(our base was the opposite one) and had run out of paint and air(funnily enough, I wasn't out of air, my CO2 tank had just unscrewed...pissed me off when I realized it). Anyway, we had been wrecking, leading an entire attack from the road, to within 30 yards of their base. So we decided before we got more paint, we would make a suicide run and try to barrel tag a guy who was hiding in a bunker. Very, very intense, but we ran out in a hail of fire, ran around this bunker and I barrel tagged the guy. Unfortunately, he got all pissed off, tried to tell my I hadn't actually touched him, and started pushing my friend, who surprisingly enough didn't get in a fight with him. The guy's own team was getting pissed at him, telling him to get the f*** off the field, and finally the ref just said "Dude, you're out. Get to the deadbox." Guy stormed away, and I think went home. But after he left, the ref turned to me and my friend and was like "That was the coolest thing I've seen all day." It was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

PostSubject: Re: your best paintball kill?   your best paintball kill? Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2009, 07:58

Both of those are great, that is the stuff i would love to see or team get better at so when we get a question like this our answer could be .... Best paintball kill....from what game?

Mine was not as energetic as your guys, but it was at Indiana Jones as well. I was in the village on the top floor of one of the towers. And we saw these guys advancing up to us. I popped a couple shots off to get them to hold at the tree line. One little punk started taunting us by dancing up and down the tree line. So i take some slow single shots to get my distance and just waited till he walked in to the sweet spot. Let one go and WHAP right in the gogg's. I was with a bunch of other guys and we all laughed so hard cause he got pissed and tried to wipe it and the reff that was with them kicked him to the dead box. It was not a massive game changing kill just one i will always remember.
Back to top Go down
Naid
Team Nemesis
Naid

PostSubject: Re: your best paintball kill?   your best paintball kill? Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2009, 19:56

Mine was a more personal kill and i add more satisfying. Lol This one was at blitz just having fun. My friend tht a had brought along with me convinced me to do a 1v1v1. We started on the scenario field from seperate corners and we all settled into some heavy positions raining paint everywhere. My friend tryed to bunker me and i sliped around the side and shot him in the "goodies". Then i moved up a few yards and i ended up seeing the shadow of the other guy and i reloaded and waited till he tryed to make a move. He wanted to jump over the bunker and in the process I pulled the trigger maybe six times. 3 rounds went into his dome and the rest hit went over his shoulder. Dont think it was AS personal as shueby's

Little side note-At blitz we played the hyperball field and I grabbed the snake lookin postion on the far side, snook up, popped out and shot a poor guy in the hip 2 times and went back down. lol
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: your best paintball kill?   your best paintball kill? Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2009, 12:11

hopped in a trailer with my saw took out all of em, ran behind concrete slabs, took out five, medic kept respawning them, so i kept shooting hahahahahahah
Back to top Go down
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore
Wego

PostSubject: Re: your best paintball kill?   your best paintball kill? Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2009, 00:42

This one would have to be from the last trip to Blitz!

I saw Vinyard from half way across the field during a "Zombie" game and we was coming our way lighting people up, I took the shot and WACK, right in the head, from half way across the field, nice clean hit,..... to bad he was on my team! DOH!

Sorry again Vince, good shot though!

That was followed up by Vince's now legendary trailer incident!
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

PostSubject: Re: your best paintball kill?   your best paintball kill? Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2009, 07:17

Darn i missed something worth remembering....
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

PostSubject: Re: your best paintball kill?   your best paintball kill? Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2009, 09:01

Wego wrote:
This one would have to be from the last trip to Blitz!

I saw Vinyard from half way across the field during a "Zombie" game and we was coming our way lighting people up, I took the shot and WACK, right in the head, from half way across the field, nice clean hit,..... to bad he was on my team! DOH!

Sorry again Vince, good shot though!

That was followed up by Vince's now legendary trailer incident!

That trailer incident was hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: your best paintball kill?   your best paintball kill? Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2009, 09:21

vinyard starting shooting me while i was on his team for zombies
Back to top Go down
Villageidiot

Villageidiot

PostSubject: Re: your best paintball kill?   your best paintball kill? Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2009, 16:05

i shot chainsaw and another guy that was poking out of the side window of the back trailer at blitz but chainsaw wont admit i shot him and i got him when he was out on accident
Back to top Go down
Villageidiot

Villageidiot

PostSubject: Re: your best paintball kill?   your best paintball kill? Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2009, 16:08

I also bunkered two people at the blitz two weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: your best paintball kill?   your best paintball kill? Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2009, 16:10

the only reason you got me out because it was about 6 on 1
Back to top Go down
Villageidiot

Villageidiot

PostSubject: Re: your best paintball kill?   your best paintball kill? Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2009, 16:12

so it was still a funny kill and i got you in the as when you were out my B
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: your best paintball kill?   your best paintball kill? Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2009, 16:19

ya i laughed so hard when dylan came running up to the trailer
Back to top Go down
Villageidiot

Villageidiot

PostSubject: Re: your best paintball kill?   your best paintball kill? Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2009, 16:43

is he ever going to get on this
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: your best paintball kill?   your best paintball kill? Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2009, 16:49

he isnt home right now go to the post i put up i want to talk to you about a possible lawn mower business
Back to top Go down
Vinyard

Vinyard

PostSubject: Re: your best paintball kill?   your best paintball kill? Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2009, 19:32

I had a few fun kills at that last game at blitz!

Obviously the "trailer incident" was pretty good, but the last guy in that trailer said "WAIT, I cant tell if I got hit", so I shot him in the leg from 5 feet away and told him there was no doubt about it now... LOL

Also I think it was Chainsaw who was in the trailer in front of me, I ran up, said surrender and he turned around so I lit him up..... but I guess he was on my team... sorry dude!

lol
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: your best paintball kill?   your best paintball kill? Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2009, 20:09

ahah its cool man
Back to top Go down
Rug Rat
Team Nemesis
Rug Rat

PostSubject: Re: your best paintball kill?   your best paintball kill? Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2009, 20:47

I had two REALLY sick ones at the blitz this last saturday! So i was in the trailer with zach and this guy just starts firing in through the door and hits zach, i light that guy up and he walks away so im the only one left in the trailer and suddenly i see the shadow of a dude creeping up to the door to the trailer. I sit there and with for him and he walks right out in the open and i just light him up! Totally made the whole day worth it!
Back to top Go down
Shodakan
Prospect
Shodakan

PostSubject: Re: your best paintball kill?   your best paintball kill? Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2009, 12:00

I dont have alot of stories because I was out of the game for awhile but I have a great shot from this past weekend. We where playing Zombies on the trailer fields at Blitz. I was walking up the east side and saw one of the 2 starting zombie players waiting in a trailer. I took two shots at him threw a 6 inch hole from about 35 yards out. Both shots went through the hole and hit him in the side of the head which the ref told me was the only way to get a zombie out. The guy was so mad because it was about 30 secs into the game and he walked off the field to the car lot cussing from what the ref said. The funny thing is about 1min later I caught the other zombie dude sleeping in the far north trailer. I took about 5 shots at him in one of the windows and hit him with 2 of the shots on his mask. The group of guys I was kinda playing with told me that they have never seen the humans win that game before. The only thing I could think to say back was "Ive never played here before", smiled and walked to the rest area.
Back to top Go down
outkast54

outkast54

PostSubject: Re: your best paintball kill?   your best paintball kill? Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 17:45

mine was the first game i ever played i killed bronx with his own gun he let me borrow that happened to be an avenger...haha i'll never forget that ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: your best paintball kill?   your best paintball kill? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

your best paintball kill?
Page 1 of 1