Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 250 on September 23rd 2021, 19:36
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
Camping/paintball trip May 13-15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
Camping/paintball trip May 13-15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
Camping/paintball trip May 13-15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
Camping/paintball trip May 13-15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
Camping/paintball trip May 13-15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
Camping/paintball trip May 13-15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
Camping/paintball trip May 13-15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
Camping/paintball trip May 13-15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
Camping/paintball trip May 13-15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)
Camping/paintball trip May 13-15 - Page 2 Vote_lcapCamping/paintball trip May 13-15 - Page 2 Voting_barCamping/paintball trip May 13-15 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Bronx (1375)
Camping/paintball trip May 13-15 - Page 2 Vote_lcapCamping/paintball trip May 13-15 - Page 2 Voting_barCamping/paintball trip May 13-15 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)
Wego (857)
Naid (494)
Saw (483)
MOTHER (323)
schuby (270)
Beaver (244)
Bolt (218)
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

Camping/paintball trip May 13-15

Go down 
+6
Bronx
Mr Belvedere
MOTHER
Beaver
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Torrant
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

Camping/paintball trip May 13-15 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping/paintball trip May 13-15   Camping/paintball trip May 13-15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 12:01

Just so everybody knows we are limited to only 6 cars on top of the RV so find a carpool because we cannot go over this amount. Check the second post of this thread to see who all is carpooling currently if you need a ride.

Everybody who drives has to pay for their own car to get into the park, We believe it is $7 per day for the park pass unless you have a CO State parks pass. This money will not be taken out of the group funds so collect some cash from your carpool to pay this.

If you're having trouble finding a carpool, contact me and I'll try and get you hooked up with someone else who is driving.

We are also limited to only 7 tents for all the sites total, so if you can bunk up together as well that would be best. Again check the second post of this thread for tents.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Camping/paintball trip May 13-15   Camping/paintball trip May 13-15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 15:20

I've posted up our campsites and info on Tunka, Hooligans Forum, and at DMS's forum as well, inviting anybody who wanted to camp or play with us to do so. I said we will be playing at Colorsplash on Sat and Sunday if they wanted to join us.

I also posted that if Hooligan has something going on at the Hole that weekend we would be interested.

Is there any other forum we should hit up? I know most of the teams check those 3 (and our own) sites for game info.

Lets hope we have some friends who decide to join us both for camping and for playing. If not we still have 20 people playing here and still plan on having one hell of a good time.
Back to top Go down
MOTHER
Team Nemesis
MOTHER

PostSubject: Re: Camping/paintball trip May 13-15   Camping/paintball trip May 13-15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2011, 14:03

Just bought an awesome 9 person tent from Dick's for $250. Originally I wanted to bunk alone because of space but now willing to take 2 - 3 more if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

PostSubject: Re: Camping/paintball trip May 13-15   Camping/paintball trip May 13-15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2011, 15:29

I know i will be bringing a 10'x20' Canopy with me for a good size area to gather. So if anyone wants to bring a 10'x10' or if we can get two 10'x10's total we can have a sitting area of 20'x20'. Plus i will be bringing some tarps that will fit around the canopy for walls.

I will start a thread on who is bringing what.
Back to top Go down
Rerun

Rerun

PostSubject: Re: Camping/paintball trip May 13-15   Camping/paintball trip May 13-15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2011, 17:34

Mother,
I'm interested in taking a space in your new tent. Please know my track record for using someone else's tent is not so good. I promise I will not try to take it down in 30mph winds! Does it have rooms and all being a 9 person tent.

RERUN
Back to top Go down
MOTHER
Team Nemesis
MOTHER

PostSubject: Re: Camping/paintball trip May 13-15   Camping/paintball trip May 13-15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2011, 21:37

Rerun,
I have extended warranty and replacement on it lol! No separate rooms, all one piece. You are welcome to bunk in there.

-Mother
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Camping/paintball trip May 13-15   Camping/paintball trip May 13-15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 11:24

Ok so looks like we have a game at the Hole, with all day air. Rowlf might be able to get us some cheap paint for the day too, its still in the works but as of now we are playing at Hooligans Hole on Saturday May 14th. Cost will be the same as Colorsplash for all day air.

Melkson is posting it up on DMS's forum to attract more players.

Rowlf will be there with several of the Muppets.

WOOHOO.

And it looks like we should have our Jerseys by then too, damn its turning out great.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Camping/paintball trip May 13-15   Camping/paintball trip May 13-15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 23:21

Just talked with Rowlf and here is what he can get us for paintballs.

can probably get Weapons grade for 40, and Toxic or Elixir for 50ish

If we want to order through him he will need the money for it by the Monday before the trip, he needs a count of how many people want paint and what type you guys want if we do.

Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

PostSubject: Re: Camping/paintball trip May 13-15   Camping/paintball trip May 13-15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2011, 22:26

i would like 1 case of the good stuff, sir.
Back to top Go down
Naid
Team Nemesis
Naid

PostSubject: Re: Camping/paintball trip May 13-15   Camping/paintball trip May 13-15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 21:22

1 case of the $50 stuff as well. Bronx i'm not sure if u still have my money for the pre reged paint but if you do then use it to pre reg the paint for this event.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Camping/paintball trip May 13-15   Camping/paintball trip May 13-15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 21:29

There has been a couple changes in the role call for the may Trip, I updated the list.

As for paint, I will be ordering a case of the good stuff as well, and I have the money for Lucky and Tyler to order a case each of the good stuff. I'll contact Rowlf on Monday with what we have for an order so far so if you want it speak up now or you might not get the deal.

Remember all paint ordered through Rowlf will need to be paid for by the Monday prior to the game, I'll get with each of you who is ordering it and figure out how to pay him directly. We have a bit of time for that though so until then I need everybody who wants the paint to say so so I can give him a final head count tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

PostSubject: Re: Camping/paintball trip May 13-15   Camping/paintball trip May 13-15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2011, 07:22

Naid wrote:
1 case of the $50 stuff as well. Bronx i'm not sure if u still have my money for the pre reged paint but if you do then use it to pre reg the paint for this event.

Pre-reg paint was $45 for BftB. You will owe me $5.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Camping/paintball trip May 13-15   Camping/paintball trip May 13-15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2011, 09:38

I'm sending off the order to Rowlf later today for paint so if you want to order it from him please post here before 3pm today.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Camping/paintball trip May 13-15   Camping/paintball trip May 13-15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2011, 14:40

A reminder to anybody who needs to pay still please get your money to Bronx asap so we can start to figure out money for our budget for playing and food for group.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Camping/paintball trip May 13-15   Camping/paintball trip May 13-15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2011, 18:01

Updated list.

As it stands if Cameron drives up on Sat we are full up on the amount of cars we can have.

If Cameron is tent camping then we are full up on tents as well.

Looks like everybody has a place to sleep and were not over on cars, thanks everybody for pulling it together.

Back to top Go down
Naid
Team Nemesis
Naid

PostSubject: Re: Camping/paintball trip May 13-15   Camping/paintball trip May 13-15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2011, 16:17

Bronx wrote:
Naid wrote:

Pre-reg paint was $45 for BftB. You will owe me $5.
Ok will get that to you at anytime
Back to top Go down
Naid
Team Nemesis
Naid

PostSubject: Re: Camping/paintball trip May 13-15   Camping/paintball trip May 13-15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2011, 16:22

So who all is driving? Just wanna make sure im listed down for 1 car, Second question: Does anyone need to buy food or bring water? Wanna just clear a few things
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Camping/paintball trip May 13-15   Camping/paintball trip May 13-15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2011, 16:42

Naid wrote:
So who all is driving? Just wanna make sure im listed down for 1 car, Second question: Does anyone need to buy food or bring water? Wanna just clear a few things

The only food you should need to bring is something for your lunches while we are at the Hole or CS, otherwise we should have enough money to buy Breakfast and Dinner for everybody. So bring some sandwiches or something for Camp mom to cook for you. We might make a run to Subway or something during but don't count on it.

Bring anything you want to drink, everybody is responsible for their own beverages. We can share while up there but don't count on someone else to bring it for you.

You are listed as one carpool and as one tent, see the second post on this thread for updates to all concerning this trip. You and Mr. B are carpooling and sleeping together (we don't ask questions, just keep it down lol! )

Back to top Go down
CaTFiSh

CaTFiSh

PostSubject: Re: Camping/paintball trip May 13-15   Camping/paintball trip May 13-15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 21:13

A friendly reminder camping at State Res. only 3.2 Alcohol beverges are allowed. They took my Jack on camping trip Smile Dannon give me a shout on FB when ya can want to talk camping with ya.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Camping/paintball trip May 13-15   Camping/paintball trip May 13-15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 23:50

CaTFiSh wrote:
A friendly reminder camping at State Res. only 3.2 Alcohol beverges are allowed. They took my Jack on camping trip Smile Dannon give me a shout on FB when ya can want to talk camping with ya.

Will Do Catfish, I'll send you my phone number too, might be easier to talk on phone than on fb.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Camping/paintball trip May 13-15   Camping/paintball trip May 13-15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2011, 14:50

Talked with Colorsplash, all their group rates include the rentals so the cheapest rate with them is still the $10 all day with using their paint.

However I did ask if there was a minimum of how much paint you needed to buy from them to qualify for this price and they only require you buy one bag of paint from them to get the $10 rate... I'm sure they won't be checking hoppers so it might be worth it to just buy one bag of paint and use what you have if you want to bring paint... Just saying.

Price for one bag is 12.50, price to get in using your own paint is $20 ($10 of which is paid by group) so for an extra 2.50 you get your entry and an extra 500 balls...

Back to top Go down
Beaver
Team Nemesis
Beaver

PostSubject: Re: Camping/paintball trip May 13-15   Camping/paintball trip May 13-15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2011, 22:58

Well, as much as I really don't want to do this. I'm going to have to bail out on this trip Sad. My ankle is still not up to speed for me to risk playing paintball on it just yet. It has healed pretty quick, but I don't want to risk rolling it again so soon (If anyone hasn't heard or seen, rolled it a couple of weeks ago, pictures on facebook).

Like I said, really hate to do it (especially with having a pretty new jersey hanging in my closet!). I hope you guys have a blast and kick some ass!

On a more positive note, it looks like I should (hopefully) be getting a new job here in the next month or so. Which will be back to working Monday through Friday. Then I'll actually be able to come out and play at Blitz on the weekends!
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Camping/paintball trip May 13-15   Camping/paintball trip May 13-15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2011, 10:21

That sucks Beaver, well miss ya for sure. You know you are welcome to come camp with us even if you can't play, you are always welcome.
Back to top Go down
Beaver
Team Nemesis
Beaver

PostSubject: Re: Camping/paintball trip May 13-15   Camping/paintball trip May 13-15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2011, 23:07

I thought about still going for just the camping. But I'd be too tempted to go play even when I shouldn't, lol. That and my sister came up with an idea to take our Dad to see Gabriel Iglasies on Sunday. So figured that was a safe alternative.
Back to top Go down
Beaver
Team Nemesis
Beaver

PostSubject: Re: Camping/paintball trip May 13-15   Camping/paintball trip May 13-15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2011, 23:08

O yea, and if you guys want to use my grill (or any other gear I have), I can get it to someone before you guys take off. I still have those days off after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camping/paintball trip May 13-15   Camping/paintball trip May 13-15 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camping/paintball trip May 13-15
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2