Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 250 on September 23rd 2021, 19:36
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
Staying in touch Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
Staying in touch Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
Staying in touch Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
Staying in touch Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
Staying in touch Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
Staying in touch Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
Staying in touch Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
Staying in touch Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
Staying in touch Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)
Staying in touch Vote_lcapStaying in touch Voting_barStaying in touch Vote_rcap 
Bronx (1375)
Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)
Wego (857)
Naid (494)
Saw (483)
MOTHER (323)
schuby (270)
Beaver (244)
Bolt (218)
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

Staying in touch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grinder
Prospect
Grinder

Staying in touch Empty
PostSubject: Staying in touch   Staying in touch Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2011, 04:54

Hey guys, I know I have kind of just dropped off the face of the planet. I just wanted to let you guys know what I have been up to over the last six months. I told some of you that I was bound for Ft. Benning GA for Army Basic. After that I spent a few weeks in Ft Riley KS preparing for deployment to Afghanistan with the First Infantry Division. And now here I sit in Afghanistan using crappy internet to try to stay intouch with friends.
Mostly I write this to see if there is anything that you guys know of Paintball wise that will be happening in Oct 2011. I will be back in CO at that time and would like to play paintball with you all again. Hopefully I will be able to find a more stable internet connection so I can keep intouch with everyone.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

Staying in touch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying in touch   Staying in touch Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2011, 09:45

Hey Grinder, its really great to hear from you, I'm glad you made it through boot camp and are finally over there. I'm really glad you are keeping in contact, and anything the team can do for you over there, you just say it and we'll do our best to try and make it happen. Do you have an e mail that we can keep in touch with you outside of the forum? You can PM it to me, Wego or Mother.

As for October, there is a DMS game that is happening in the beginning part of October out at Hooligans Hole (Same place we played the COD game), the exact dates are not out yet but if for some reason you can't make that game we will make it a point to have a day of paintball for you no matter what it takes. As it gets closer we'll fill in the information on the forum here.

Stay safe over there man, and thank you for your service!
Back to top Go down
Rerun

Rerun

Staying in touch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying in touch   Staying in touch Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2011, 17:38

Hey Grinder,
Nice to hear from you. Keep safe and hope your haveing a good time. Yea we look forward to seeing you in October.

Let us know if you need anything.

Rerun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staying in touch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying in touch   Staying in touch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staying in touch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum :: Non-Paintball :: General Discussion-
Jump to: