Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 250 on September 23rd 2021, 19:36
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
The Muppet Show Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
The Muppet Show Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
The Muppet Show Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
The Muppet Show Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
The Muppet Show Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
The Muppet Show Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
The Muppet Show Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
The Muppet Show Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
The Muppet Show Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)
The Muppet Show Vote_lcapThe Muppet Show Voting_barThe Muppet Show Vote_rcap 
Bronx (1375)
Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)
Wego (857)
Naid (494)
Saw (483)
MOTHER (323)
schuby (270)
Beaver (244)
Bolt (218)
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

The Muppet Show

Go down 
+7
Beaver
Naid
selvacin
Torrant
Wego
schuby
Bronx
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

The Muppet Show Empty
PostSubject: The Muppet Show   The Muppet Show Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2011, 17:32

After playing with these guys on Sunday we talked about doing it again. So here it is:

August 21st 2011
Sunday at PBA
$10 entrance, $5 all day air
Buy paint at field but prices are not unreasonable, I believe $55 a case

Let us know if you want to go, we can figure out carpools and such. Would like to see more than 2 of us at the game. Most games will be the Muppets and Us vs. Walk-Ons.

P.S. Remember we have no scenarios scheduled at this time, get in the game while you can.
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

The Muppet Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muppet Show   The Muppet Show Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2011, 17:35

Here is a map and directions to the field: http://paintballadventuresofdenver.com/field_directions.htm
Back to top Go down
schuby
Team Nemesis

The Muppet Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muppet Show   The Muppet Show Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2011, 19:04

I'm down for this, I might need to carpool but I definitely would go.
Back to top Go down
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore
Wego

The Muppet Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muppet Show   The Muppet Show Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2011, 22:08

I'm in for this one
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

The Muppet Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muppet Show   The Muppet Show Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2011, 08:49

I'll be there, I had a blast last time.
Back to top Go down
selvacin
Team Nemesis

The Muppet Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muppet Show   The Muppet Show Icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2011, 07:06

i have fun army stuff going on that weekend. Sad
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

The Muppet Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muppet Show   The Muppet Show Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2011, 16:42

Anyone else going to this?
Back to top Go down
Naid
Team Nemesis
Naid

The Muppet Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muppet Show   The Muppet Show Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2011, 23:32

If it's on a holiday then totally. If not I probably will not be able to show up
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

The Muppet Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muppet Show   The Muppet Show Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2011, 23:50

I'm bringing The Force to this one as well. Not sure if Lucky is going to join us or if he has to work.
Back to top Go down
schuby
Team Nemesis

The Muppet Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muppet Show   The Muppet Show Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2011, 23:57

If we can carpool, I'm definitely down to go.
Back to top Go down
schuby
Team Nemesis

The Muppet Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muppet Show   The Muppet Show Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2011, 17:27

I might not be able to make this one, I went to Blitz today and some guys said they needed one for the 3 man tourney next Sunday, and I offered my services. I hate to not go to PBA, but I guess I'm turning into a speedball nut and I need the tourney experience. Sorry again guys, I'll rep Nemesis as I wreck shit on the tourney field!
Back to top Go down
Beaver
Team Nemesis
Beaver

The Muppet Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muppet Show   The Muppet Show Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2011, 19:37

I unfortunately won't be able to make PBA either. The schedule for that week ended up going through but not posting online. And there is no one that can cover my shift. Sorry fellas.
Back to top Go down
SkiD

The Muppet Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muppet Show   The Muppet Show Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2011, 01:08

Bronx wrote:
Most games will be the Muppets and Us vs. Walk-Ons.

God I hope this isn't true... I'll be walking on Sunday and really prefer life with a singular bunghole!

I'm just getting back into the game after 15 yr hiatus and loving it!! Looking forward to meeting some of the local PB community, hopefully with a few of you helping out us noobs! Laughing

See you all on the green!
~SkiD

PS: Why no scenarios coming up? I love a big game and amazed at how few there are in CO... Sad
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

The Muppet Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muppet Show   The Muppet Show Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2011, 09:39

SkiD wrote:
PS: Why no scenarios coming up? I love a big game and amazed at how few there are in CO... Sad

There was a little snag on the scenario scene this year with the Muppets loosing the land they were going to host the scenarios on, I'm sure they will be back up and running next year.

Looking forward to playing with ya, come on over and introduce yourself if you're going to PBA next Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

The Muppet Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muppet Show   The Muppet Show Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2011, 09:53

Carpools for this one? I'm picking up "The Force" on I25 along the way, but wondered if anybody else wants to carpool to save some gas money?
Back to top Go down
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore
Wego

The Muppet Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muppet Show   The Muppet Show Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2011, 21:50

Danon, I know Schuby and I would be in for carpooling, how many do we have attending this one?
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

The Muppet Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muppet Show   The Muppet Show Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2011, 09:38

Shit looking back over the thread we have less than I thought going to this. If my count is right it stands at this.

Torrant - Going
Wego - Going
The Force - Going

Schuby - Not going now, is going to speedball tournament instead
Bronx - said at meeting that he wouldn't be able to go to this one (Let us know if I am wrong about this)
Beaver - Not going
Naid - Working

Mr. B - said at the meeting that he would go if someone could pick him up.
Goss - ?
Mother - ?

I have to pick up The Force along the way at I25, if were going to carpool we have to figure out a time to meet up.
Back to top Go down
Link Hogthrob
Dead Muppets

The Muppet Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muppet Show   The Muppet Show Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2011, 11:09

I guess we will just take the 3 of you.
SkiD - Just hang out with us, and line up on our side when they are spliting teams, it will work out.
Back to top Go down
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore
Wego

The Muppet Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muppet Show   The Muppet Show Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2011, 22:03

Due to unforseen circumstances I will be unable to go to this one.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

The Muppet Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muppet Show   The Muppet Show Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2011, 22:27

So does this mean we are down to just One team member and a Prospect to represent the team for our first set date to play after the meeting?

Is there any other full team member besides me going?
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

The Muppet Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muppet Show   The Muppet Show Icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2011, 22:44

Great game today with the Muppets. Was an awesome day of playing. Not to hot and lots of great player walk ons. The force, bolt and I played with the muppets all day and pretty much killed the field.

Played with the pump for some of the games. Had to replace the 90deg angle macro line fitting (thats why it was leaking Schub), luckily Bryan had a spare to lend me for the day. But once that happened it rocked. Def have to get used to playing pump though, it really makes you re-think your game.

The Force did great for the day, he got up into the mix and had some good kills.

All that and topped off with DMS announcing the date for Bride.

Thanks Muppets for a great day of play.
Back to top Go down
schuby
Team Nemesis

The Muppet Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muppet Show   The Muppet Show Icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2011, 00:13

Torrant wrote:
Great game today with the Muppets. Was an awesome day of playing. Not to hot and lots of great player walk ons. The force, bolt and I played with the muppets all day and pretty much killed the field.

Played with the pump for some of the games. Had to replace the 90deg angle macro line fitting (thats why it was leaking Schub), luckily Bryan had a spare to lend me for the day. But once that happened it rocked. Def have to get used to playing pump though, it really makes you re-think your game.

The Force did great for the day, he got up into the mix and had some good kills.

All that and topped off with DMS announcing the date for Bride.

Thanks Muppets for a great day of play.

Ah shoot that's annoying, sorry about that. Seemed to be working fine at Blitz after I tightened it but I guess that was only temporary. At least its a relatively easy fix.

Pump definitely makes you play a lot different, you have to be much smarter about your ball placement. You get really good at snapshooting too, cause that's about all you can do haha.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

The Muppet Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muppet Show   The Muppet Show Icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2011, 10:05

No worries Schub, I'm gonna order a new set (top and bottom) in black and a couple new macrolines for spares. I might be able to fix the old in the mean time, the o ring inside looks like it just got pushed down. If not no big deal, I'm gonna order the detent rings anyway so much nicer to do it all a one time to save on shipping and hassle.

Once I can afford to get a freak kit, I'll have the barrel bored out for them too and it'll all be good. I'm very happy with it.
Back to top Go down
Bolt

Bolt

The Muppet Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muppet Show   The Muppet Show Icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2011, 15:16

It was a good game and a good time! It would have been nice to see more of you guys there to represent the team.
Back to top Go down
MOTHER
Team Nemesis
MOTHER

The Muppet Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muppet Show   The Muppet Show Icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2011, 20:14

Bolt wrote:
It was a good game and a good time! It would have been nice to see more of you guys there to represent the team.

Well those of us on the team all had our reasons why we couldn't make it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Muppet Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muppet Show   The Muppet Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Muppet Show
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum :: Paintball :: Recreational Games-
Jump to: