Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 250 on September 23rd 2021, 19:36
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
Battle for the Bride re-visited. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
Battle for the Bride re-visited. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
Battle for the Bride re-visited. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
Battle for the Bride re-visited. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
Battle for the Bride re-visited. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
Battle for the Bride re-visited. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
Battle for the Bride re-visited. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
Battle for the Bride re-visited. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
Battle for the Bride re-visited. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)
Battle for the Bride re-visited. - Page 2 Vote_lcapBattle for the Bride re-visited. - Page 2 Voting_barBattle for the Bride re-visited. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Bronx (1375)
Battle for the Bride re-visited. - Page 2 Vote_lcapBattle for the Bride re-visited. - Page 2 Voting_barBattle for the Bride re-visited. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)
Wego (857)
Naid (494)
Saw (483)
MOTHER (323)
schuby (270)
Beaver (244)
Bolt (218)
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

Battle for the Bride re-visited.

Go down 
+5
Beaver
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Wego
Rowlf
Torrant
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

Battle for the Bride re-visited. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Bride re-visited.   Battle for the Bride re-visited. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2011, 12:16

I'll have The Force with me too, I'll give you a call Wego and we'll figure things out.
Back to top Go down
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore
Wego

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Bride re-visited.   Battle for the Bride re-visited. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2011, 21:42

Just so I can get a head count:

Players going:
Wego
Torrant
Naid
Goss
Selvacin
The Force(Prospect)
Knowlton(Team Friend)

Maybe:
Beaver

Not attending:
LCT
Bronx
Mother
Lucky
Saw

Unkown: (Let us know where you stand)
Tick
Rerun
Mr. B
Taor

Does this look right?

Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Bride re-visited.   Battle for the Bride re-visited. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2011, 23:08

Map for the game.

Battle for the Bride re-visited. - Page 2 Bride_10

Back to top Go down
Gauss
Team Nemesis
Gauss

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Bride re-visited.   Battle for the Bride re-visited. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2011, 23:49

THE GAUSS WILL BE THERE!!!!!!!!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Bride re-visited.   Battle for the Bride re-visited. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2011, 18:59

Have a great game guys, wish i had the time and cash to join you.

LCT

Back to top Go down
Beaver
Team Nemesis
Beaver

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Bride re-visited.   Battle for the Bride re-visited. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2011, 23:26

So, I should be good to go for this one! I'll find out tonight at work if we have to work or not tomorrow night. But from what they were saying last night, it will be a no go because pretty much everyone was coming in early all week. That and everyone has parties this weekend lol! .

Did you guys figure out a carpool or anything to get down there? And if need be I can bring a tent, still have that six man tent at my Dad's house. I'll be off tomorrow morning at 8. I'll try giving either Wego or Torrant a call to see what the plan is if no one has seen this by then, lol.

One other question I have and keep forgetting to ask. I finally bought an air tank earlier this year. Since I've never owned one, I don't know much about the hydro process. Does it come with some indication on it that I overlooked that it is good to go? Or do I need to take it somewhere first to get it done?
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Bride re-visited.   Battle for the Bride re-visited. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2011, 09:37

Hydro should be on the tank, every tank is different so hard to tell you where but should be in the main marking on the tank (should be a little kind of tag on the tank with all the info). If you bought it new you shouldn't have a problem at all, if used its hard to tell. If you want to be sure go to a scuba shop and they will be able to tell you, though I doubt you could have it back in time for game if its out of hydro, mine took a week to get back to me.

As for Camping I wont be able to camp, I thought I was going to but since I had 5 trees fall on or around my house I just have to much to do to camp. I'll be coming up with "the force" very early in the morning. I'll talk with Wego today and find out what he is doing for sure.

As for carpool, I can fit 1 maybe 2 more in the car with gear, so we can see about working something out for sure since I know you will be tired. I am off today at 1pm so give me a call any time after that and well figure something out.

Glad you can make this one Beaver.
Back to top Go down
Beaver
Team Nemesis
Beaver

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Bride re-visited.   Battle for the Bride re-visited. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2011, 19:06

Well I am all registered! Though I did not see any spot to specify which team I wanted to be on...... That could be annoying tomorrow. Hopefully it goes smoothly!
Back to top Go down
selvacin
Team Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Bride re-visited.   Battle for the Bride re-visited. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2011, 00:50

Im registered for the dread pirates side.....however today my truck crapped out on me, i belive the problem is that i need to replace my heater core. Atm if i drive it more then a few miles i run the rusk of blowing a gasket on it. If anyone knows anyone down in the springs/pueblo i could call thats going to this event it would be appriciated.
Back to top Go down
Gauss
Team Nemesis
Gauss

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Bride re-visited.   Battle for the Bride re-visited. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2011, 18:47

I love getting a strep throat before a paintball game!! ...... NOT!
Back to top Go down
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore
Wego

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Bride re-visited.   Battle for the Bride re-visited. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2011, 10:41

I want to thank all the players that made the game. You guys worked your asses off for me and I will not forget that!.

We ended up losing the game, but we were really outplayed this time, pure and simple.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Bride re-visited.   Battle for the Bride re-visited. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2011, 20:57

Great game all, you did great Wego. As always I can never be prouder of our team and how it presents itself on and off the field.

Welcome "The Force" to the ranks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Bride re-visited.   Battle for the Bride re-visited. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle for the Bride re-visited.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2