Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 250 on September 23rd 2021, 19:36
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)
Star Wars: The Old Republic Vote_lcapStar Wars: The Old Republic Voting_barStar Wars: The Old Republic Vote_rcap 
Bronx (1375)
Star Wars: The Old Republic Vote_lcapStar Wars: The Old Republic Voting_barStar Wars: The Old Republic Vote_rcap 
Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)
Wego (857)
Naid (494)
Saw (483)
MOTHER (323)
schuby (270)
Beaver (244)
Bolt (218)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Beaver
Team Nemesis
Beaver

Star Wars: The Old Republic Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2011, 14:55

Hey guys, just got my early access to ToR. Trying to get what server everyone is going to be on figured out and then I'll post it up. I know Naid and Gauss said they were going to be playing. Anyone else going to be joining in on the epicness??
Back to top Go down
Link Hogthrob
Dead Muppets

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2011, 17:29

Few of us Muppets are on Dark Reaper Server.... Guild name is Spaceballs (Evil is the only option/way).
Back to top Go down
Beaver
Team Nemesis
Beaver

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2011, 21:00

lol, Nice! That is actually the server I created characters on for now. Unless a couple of my buddies from Best Buy decide to get their shit together and find out what server everyone else we know is playing on. But we might end up on Dark Reaper for good. Don't know if we're going to be going Republic or Empire yet. O the joys of getting in the game at different times Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Link Hogthrob
Dead Muppets

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2011, 12:16

Sweet - well hit me up. I've got two Empire guys right now.
Lordhelmet
Vinnie Star Wars: The Old Republic Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjxOMWV3SmEqsDVvBtONaqniRwvIdus6XSgrXKFzBp4J9T5OHD7J3H5IEz
Back to top Go down
Naid
Team Nemesis
Naid

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2012, 03:21

I'm a real slacker/poor person. With the holidays goin around barely had a chance to buy and even worse school is startin back up and i'm more broke so not sure how i'll be getting the game now. U guys post up what servers your on tho so I can be sure to hit ya'll up
Back to top Go down
Beaver
Team Nemesis
Beaver

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2012, 02:43

Well, after a few moves, we ended up on Infinite Empire for our Sith. And the republic side, that's kind of up in the air right now of we're those guys will end up.
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2012, 06:31

I've been playing this game since Christmas, wife bought it for me for when I'm awake at weird hours because of work.

Have a huge addiction to playing until I get bored then build a new character. I'll find out my server and stuff and then post it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: The Old Republic
Page 1 of 1