Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 250 on September 23rd 2021, 19:36
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
R.I.P. Oh-G from Shadow Company. Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
R.I.P. Oh-G from Shadow Company. Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
R.I.P. Oh-G from Shadow Company. Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
R.I.P. Oh-G from Shadow Company. Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
R.I.P. Oh-G from Shadow Company. Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
R.I.P. Oh-G from Shadow Company. Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
R.I.P. Oh-G from Shadow Company. Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
R.I.P. Oh-G from Shadow Company. Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
R.I.P. Oh-G from Shadow Company. Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)
R.I.P. Oh-G from Shadow Company. Vote_lcapR.I.P. Oh-G from Shadow Company. Voting_barR.I.P. Oh-G from Shadow Company. Vote_rcap 
Bronx (1375)
R.I.P. Oh-G from Shadow Company. Vote_lcapR.I.P. Oh-G from Shadow Company. Voting_barR.I.P. Oh-G from Shadow Company. Vote_rcap 
Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)
Wego (857)
Naid (494)
Saw (483)
MOTHER (323)
schuby (270)
Beaver (244)
Bolt (218)
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

R.I.P. Oh-G from Shadow Company.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

R.I.P. Oh-G from Shadow Company. Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P. Oh-G from Shadow Company.   R.I.P. Oh-G from Shadow Company. Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2012, 15:38

On December 28th, Brian “Oh-G” Vanderwyk passed away in a house fire. This is a tragic loss to his family and all of his paintball brothers. Nemesis will miss him, and it will leave a hole on the field from his upfront and aggressive play.

A celebration of Brian’s life will be held on January 3rd, 2012 at the Johnstown Senior Center (101 Charlotte St. Johnstown) at 6pm. Directions below.

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=I-25+N&daddr=101+Charlotte+St.+Johnstown%2C+CO+80534&hl=en&sll=40.333084%2C-104.97679&sspn=0.012202%2C0.032938&geocode=FXJtZwIdwiG--Q%3BFfJ6ZwIdsD6_-SlbmanRu6luhzE6616V5X1u2g&vpsrc=0&mra=dme&mrsp=0&sz=16&t=h&z=16

You will be missed Oh-G!

Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Oh-G from Shadow Company.   R.I.P. Oh-G from Shadow Company. Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2012, 10:59

The memorial service for Oh-G was very good, they talked about his life and love for paintball. They had Shadow Companies flag up with Oh-G's marker and helmet displayed under it similar to military rifle standing upright, with his boots under. They also had pictures of him playing at all the games and all the different MVT plaques. Many people got up and shared stories of his life and passions.

I was proud that one of the MVT awards came from me for the COD game. Oh-G will be missed on the field.
Back to top Go down
Beaver
Team Nemesis
Beaver

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Oh-G from Shadow Company.   R.I.P. Oh-G from Shadow Company. Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2012, 09:34

Wish I could have made it to the service. Very well said on everything Torrant. RIP Oh-G.
Back to top Go down
Naid
Team Nemesis
Naid

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Oh-G from Shadow Company.   R.I.P. Oh-G from Shadow Company. Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2012, 03:19

Thats sad man. The field won't be the same without the guy. R.I.P my man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Oh-G from Shadow Company.   R.I.P. Oh-G from Shadow Company. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. Oh-G from Shadow Company.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum :: Paintball :: General Discussion-
Jump to: