Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 250 on September 23rd 2021, 19:36
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
Firearms Owned Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
Firearms Owned Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
Firearms Owned Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
Firearms Owned Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
Firearms Owned Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
Firearms Owned Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
Firearms Owned Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
Firearms Owned Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
Firearms Owned Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)
Firearms Owned Vote_lcapFirearms Owned Voting_barFirearms Owned Vote_rcap 
Bronx (1375)
Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)
Wego (857)
Naid (494)
Saw (483)
MOTHER (323)
schuby (270)
Beaver (244)
Bolt (218)
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

Firearms Owned

Go down 
+4
Hooligan
Saw
Vinyard
Wego
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore
Wego

Firearms Owned Empty
PostSubject: Firearms Owned   Firearms Owned Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2009, 01:36

What firearms do you own? Where do you usually shoot? What shooting sports are you involved in?

I own 2 firearms at the moment and hopefully will be ading to those when money permits!
Walther P99 .40 S&W
Remington 700 SPS Tactical in .308

I have been shooting at the Boulder Gun Club north range just west of Longmont, but I have to depend on family members that are members of the club to take me out ther. I am always looking for a good place to shoot though! BGC is a good range but the waiting list is 7 years long!

I like to shoot at anything I get the opportunity too! Everything from paper to bowling pins to hunting!
Back to top Go down
Vinyard

Vinyard

Firearms Owned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firearms Owned   Firearms Owned Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2009, 19:36

Hell yeah, now this is a part of the forum I'm going to love!

I've got :

Bushmaster AR-15 w/ Aimpoint Red Dot Sight

Springfield 1911a .45

12" Mini 20g shotty

Some French .22lr Semi Auto Handgun

If anybody is interested, I have a brand new Burris Red Dot Tactical Sight that I've never used and is still in the box. Get a hold of me if you are interested.

Everybody better start buying up as many hollow point rounds that you can because pretty soon you wont get the chance....
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

Firearms Owned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firearms Owned   Firearms Owned Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2009, 20:29

springfield eh? dont suppose you can do the britsh mad minute? As for your ar15 how does it handle never shot one of those before
Back to top Go down
Hooligan

Firearms Owned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firearms Owned   Firearms Owned Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2009, 21:09

Ok ,here goes: Springfield 1911 .45, Sig Sauer .40, Dan wesson .357, springfield 1913 rifle, Ruger 30/06 rifle, Ruger 10/22 remington 870 x2; 12 and 20 gauge a decked out SKS and a japanese garand clone. See, I don't just gunwhore paintball markers, but anything with an trigger. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore
Wego

Firearms Owned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firearms Owned   Firearms Owned Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2009, 22:00

Hopefully sometime in the near future i can get an AR! That will be my next firearm purchase for sure!
Back to top Go down
Naid
Team Nemesis
Naid

Firearms Owned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firearms Owned   Firearms Owned Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2009, 22:11

Hooligan wrote:
Ok ,here goes: Springfield 1911 .45, Sig Sauer .40, Dan wesson .357, springfield 1913 rifle, Ruger 30/06 rifle, Ruger 10/22 remington 870 x2; 12 and 20 gauge a decked out SKS and a japanese garand clone. See, I don't just gunwhore paintball markers, but anything with an trigger. Very Happy

I have a trigger. Can you own me? cheers JKJKJKJKJK Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

Firearms Owned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firearms Owned   Firearms Owned Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2009, 02:48

Hooligan wrote:

Don't break in to this house!
Back to top Go down
Hooligan

Firearms Owned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firearms Owned   Firearms Owned Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2009, 07:22

Ha Ha, I work on repos/ forclosures, so i'm the one picking locks and breaking into houses. I picked up the .40 and a c.c. a few years back, due to a nasty situation I saw in 5 points. I was trying to get in a house, front was locked up super tight, so I went around the side to check for a back door. In the alley out back , there were 5 guys beating the crap out of another guy with bats and 2x4's. The looked up at me like "MMM, whitemeat, youre next". I talked my way out of the alley, back into my truck, and back down i-25, real qiuck. i was just back at work from a broken tibia/fibia, so i was in no shape to fight or run away. ( 24 y.o.+ goped x beer / wheelie = learn to walk again/ no paintball that summer) rabbit
Back to top Go down
Hooligan

Firearms Owned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firearms Owned   Firearms Owned Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2009, 07:24

I need coffee if i'm already double posting, my bad
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

Firearms Owned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firearms Owned   Firearms Owned Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2009, 08:36

Hooligan wrote:
. ( 24 y.o.+ goped x beer / wheelie = learn to walk again/ no paintball that summer)

I love this type of math. mine goes. (19 y.o. + standing on Gremlin back bumper x beer x beer x beer x beer x whisky / bumper breaking = being dragged down the street with my leg stuck between the bumper and the car at 5 mph.)

Math is fun. good times, good times
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

Firearms Owned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firearms Owned   Firearms Owned Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2009, 09:38

jap garand clone?
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

Firearms Owned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firearms Owned   Firearms Owned Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2009, 09:29

Sorry Hooligan, I tried to split up a post and took yours with it so here it is again.

Hooligan writes:The garand clone is an ariaksaka, or something like that. It's all rusty cuz I found it in a house I worked on. It's like a garand sized for akid, 4/5 size. Don't really want to part with the sig, I'ts my easiest to carry and most modded. It's a 2340, the first sig I've ever owned and it's been very impressive. Very comparable to an H&K. I'll have to get up there and go shooting with yall sometime this summer. I've been kinda spoiled down here with rampart range to shoot at, Some of the Silent Legion guys are members of the gun club here and we can shoot anytime at Jerry's private field, 10 min away.
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

Firearms Owned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firearms Owned   Firearms Owned Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2009, 11:21

Oh and i have a Taurus .40 Cal PT140 Pro, Mossburg pump action 1o guage, 22lr simi auto savage arms rifle, and soon an AR-15 Looking to pick this up on my trip back to Colorado.
Back to top Go down
Grinder
Prospect
Grinder

Firearms Owned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firearms Owned   Firearms Owned Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2010, 17:09

Currently only own a Glock 22 .40 S&W. Looking to eventually get the FN FiveseveN and The FN P-90, or PS-90 is the civilian designation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Firearms Owned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firearms Owned   Firearms Owned Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Firearms Owned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum :: Non-Paintball :: Shooting Sports-
Jump to: