Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 250 on September 23rd 2021, 19:36
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!! Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!! Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!! Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!! Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!! Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)
Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!! Vote_lcapBattle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!! Voting_barBattle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!! Vote_rcap 
Bronx (1375)
Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!! Vote_lcapBattle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!! Voting_barBattle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!! Vote_rcap 
Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)
Wego (857)
Naid (494)
Saw (483)
MOTHER (323)
schuby (270)
Beaver (244)
Bolt (218)
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gauss
Team Nemesis
Gauss

Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!   Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!! Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 21:27

Registration for Battle for Endor is now open!!! What side will have to be the first question eh?

Link to store: http://store.dmsscenariopaintball.com/
Back to top Go down
Little Trooper
Team Nemesis
Little Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!   Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!! Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 10:45

Well, last time we went for the Darkside  Twisted Evil  I'm ok with doing that again.  I am trying to work on an evil Ewok costume somehow.   alien
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!   Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!! Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 18:58

i wanna go to this.
Back to top Go down
Little Trooper
Team Nemesis
Little Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!   Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!! Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 11:37

The more of us the merrier of course!!
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!   Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!! Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 13:08

a link to the actually scenario information??
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!   Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 14:39

I'm registering this week for Empire who else is getting registered?
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!   Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 16:54

Ok its time to start thinking food, and who is driving up with me in the camper. I have a full camper now so we can fit 7 people comfortably driving up but only about 4 comfortably for sleeping. 2 of the spots in the camper are called for but the other 2 are up for grabs.

Let me know if you want to ride up on Friday around 1pm, I'm saying $10 each on gas for anybody who is either riding up or sleeping in the camper to cover cost of getting it there.

As for food, we are upping the price just a little since we are using the propane a lot more with the fire pit so I figured to include that into the price so we are saying $25 for food. Not sure what we are having yet but you all know I feed you well so if you want to eat paypal me the money or make arrangements to get it to me before August 25th. If you are going to my annual BBQ on the 23rd (which you were all invited through facebook and now here) you can give me the money then.

paypal is danonhargadin@gmail.com

Can't wait for this, I have a storm trooper shirt that I bought last year for this. Pew Pew Pew...
Back to top Go down
Gauss
Team Nemesis
Gauss

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!   Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 19:41

First of all....... DIBS the spot! aaannnnddd I'm reg and will give ya the money on the day of the BBQ!!!
Back to top Go down
Little Trooper
Team Nemesis
Little Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!   Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 13:53

Hiya Torrant,

I will ride down in the camper with you. Me, Kevin, and Randy will all meet up and head to your place. We can then pack up and head down together. I'll get you some money very shortly. Kevin and I will stay in a tent for sleeping arrangements but Randy would love a spot in the camper if there is still space. I CANNOT WAIT Smile I shall find myself something storm trooper/ewok - i really wanna be an ewok Smile
Back to top Go down
Beaver
Team Nemesis
Beaver

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!   Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 11:02

I'll be registering this weekend! If anyone hasn't read the rules they put up yet, we can use toy lightsabers in game! They will allow us to block paintballs with them and if a ref witnesses it, you'll be able to get extra points.

Danon, I'll be able to get you the food money at the BBQ. As of right now, Stacy will be able to come to the BBQ as well.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!   Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 11:21

Awesome see you at the BBQ Beaver.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!   Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 13:12

Little Trooper, and I are both registered along with a friend Randy Doane which some of you have probably met at either past parties of mine.

I have my Storm Trooper shirt, light saber and blaster ready to go, and I already can't hit anything so I'll make a perfect Storm Trooper.

Woohoo
Back to top Go down
Beaver
Team Nemesis
Beaver

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!   Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 14:43

I'm all registered and set to go!!
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!   Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2014, 13:58

I know Lucky is registered as well, not sure if Naid ever registered or not or Jon.
Back to top Go down
Little Trooper
Team Nemesis
Little Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!   Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2014, 14:16

OK, 2 weeks cannot go by fast enough Smile Are we there yet? affraid
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!   Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!! Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2014, 10:06

Ok its official we are traitors to the empire and have joined the Rebel Alliance. Per Rowlfs request we switched sides to balance them out. No need for us to do anything, the Rebels have taken care of all the paperwork, they are very efficient that way.

I will be picking up the food this week.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!   Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!! Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 13:49

Just to confirm, who all is riding up with me in the camper? So far I have:

In Camper riding up:
Torrant
Little Trooper
Randy Doane
Kevin Kaptan

Meeting at game:
Beaver
Gauss
Lucky

Sleeping in Camper:
Torrant
Randy
Beaver
Gauss
Lucky (maybe, also bringing tent)

The camper will hold 4 in beds, and if someone wants to sleep on the floor I can bring extra padding. Beds other than my own are first come first serve up at camp, no reservations to a specific bed until we hit camp. 2 of the beds are the overhead bed above cab, so if you get claustrophobic you might want to secure another bed. It will be snug, the camper is bigger than the pop up but has less beds. If you want privacy bring a tent, spooning is optional upon consent and if not upon consent at least keep them quiet Crying or Very sad

Food:

Pulled pork nachos
hamburgers
Breakfast burritos (made up if I have time, if not the fixings for them)
Brat's (I'll bring apples and onions with beer to cook like last time)
Spaghetti (this is a maybe but wanted to try something new for us)

As always bring your own snacks, booze and water.

We should be up at camp around 3ish since some of us have to work until 11.

Fun shall ensue!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!   Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
Page 1 of 1