Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 250 on September 23rd 2021, 19:36
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)
Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower - Page 2 Vote_lcapBand of Brothers Operation Watchtower - Page 2 Voting_barBand of Brothers Operation Watchtower - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Bronx (1375)
Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower - Page 2 Vote_lcapBand of Brothers Operation Watchtower - Page 2 Voting_barBand of Brothers Operation Watchtower - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)
Wego (857)
Naid (494)
Saw (483)
MOTHER (323)
schuby (270)
Beaver (244)
Bolt (218)
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower

Go down 
+4
Bronx
Beaver
Little Trooper
Torrant
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
selvacin
Team Nemesis

Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower   Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 20:23

Marines works for me.
Back to top Go down
Gauss
Team Nemesis
Gauss

PostSubject: Re: Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower   Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 20:15

SOOOOOO I'm like registered and stuff now!!!! Go Marines  afro 
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower   Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 09:18

I'm sure I'll be registering here in a couple weeks or so, maybe early May for sure.
Back to top Go down
Little Trooper
Team Nemesis
Little Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower   Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 09:32

Hi everyone,

This game is around the corner!@! Woohoo!! I am very excited for it. I am stoked to be wearing my new jersey for the next game and I have a new gear bag for all my stuff... Lets light 'em up!! I am ready to run!! I guess I now need to register, eh? Smile Go Marines!! Go Nemesis!!

Now all I need is a base camp. Anybody given thought to the camping situation or food? I know the team purchased a canopy last year but I cannot remember if it is fully enclosed or not. (do we need to add to it?) I, myself, am very limited on camping supplies, but I do have a tent, sleeping arrangements, a cooler and a camp chair. The tent is small but I could probably fit another person in the tent if need be. I know we have brought a lot of camping gear down in the past and that's fantastic if it all comes back again this year, but I am not picky. I just want to shoot some paint and chill with my mates under the canopy when the battle is done for the day. (Cards Against Humanity, can that come back?) Smile

As for food, I am good with anything. I am a simple camper, I don't need a lot of fancy foods. Paintball is my first priority, eating comes last as evident in the fact that I never want to come off the field Smile I am at the mercy of those who have stoves and grills, should they wish to bring them, so I would be fine with granola bars and PB&J Wink I know planning a menu can be a chore and buying all of it even more so. I am ok with doing anything here, a group menu or bringing your own food - whatever the team wants - but we should start thinking about it sooner than later. I still do agree that we should all bring plenty of water to go around because its no fun being dehydrated out there.

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Beaver
Team Nemesis
Beaver

PostSubject: Re: Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower   Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 19:18

I'm registered!!
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower   Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 17:48

WOOHOO welcome back Beaver, we've missed you. Little Trooper and I are both Registered and Lucky should be registered early next week so looks like we have a gang of 5 maybe 6 going which is cool.

I'm down with anything for the camp situation like normal, I'll have my pop up and team canopy. Don't care who sleeps in the pop up with me, so long as I have my bed. I know Lucky called dibs on one of the main beds already but it will sleep quite a few for sure, maybe even all of us.

Food I am collecting money for this (unless someone else wants to pick up the mantle for this), I'll pick us up something good as usual but probably basic this time around since I don't have much time to cook. we'll call it $20 for food. you can either pay pal me the money or get it to me by May 23rd so I have time to shop on the weekend before.

Anybody carpooling with me, let me know I'll probably say $20 for gas to help haul the beast up there with everything and help pay for propane for the camper as well.

Let me know if any questions, but holy shit we have 2 weeks until game day!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower   Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 08:50

Final week before game!!!!

I still need to know who all is riding with me, so far I have Little Trooper and that's it.

Going easy with food this time, since I don't have time to pre-cook. The only thing I might try and get done is breakfast burritos made up.

Everybody is paid up on Food or at least made arrangements to pay me at the game, so thanks for being on top of that.
Back to top Go down
Gauss
Team Nemesis
Gauss

PostSubject: Re: Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower   Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 06:31

I'll have work on that day so I'm just going to leave work and meet you guys there.
Back to top Go down
Little Trooper
Team Nemesis
Little Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower   Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 23:25

Thursday night.... Sat. cannot come soon enough!  I am excited for this!!  bounce
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower   Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 10:48

I will probably be there by around 3-4pm, if someone gets there early grab us a good spot.
Back to top Go down
Beaver
Team Nemesis
Beaver

PostSubject: Re: Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower   Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16

I will be there around the same time. I was looking at the weather down in Bennett, there's a high chance for a thunderstorm this afternoon/evening down there, just a heads up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower   Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2