Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 250 on September 23rd 2021, 19:36
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
MacDev Droid Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
MacDev Droid Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
MacDev Droid Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
MacDev Droid Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
MacDev Droid Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
MacDev Droid Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
MacDev Droid Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
MacDev Droid Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
MacDev Droid Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)
MacDev Droid Vote_lcapMacDev Droid Voting_barMacDev Droid Vote_rcap 
Bronx (1375)
Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)
Wego (857)
Naid (494)
Saw (483)
MOTHER (323)
schuby (270)
Beaver (244)
Bolt (218)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

MacDev Droid

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

MacDev Droid Empty
PostSubject: MacDev Droid   MacDev Droid Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2009, 09:07

I will have a full review on this marker once it gets here today. But i am really excited to own and mow faces with this new marker. I will also include pics for some eye candy.
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

MacDev Droid Empty
PostSubject: Re: MacDev Droid   MacDev Droid Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2009, 23:32

Did you get this marker yet? I'm itchin' to see some pics.
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

MacDev Droid Empty
PostSubject: Re: MacDev Droid   MacDev Droid Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2009, 10:19

Just got it the other day here are the pic's. This thing is so smooth when it fires no kick at all. A little lighter that the pm7, and a whole lot easier to switch hands with. I just ordered the Yakuza Board for it, a gold bolt, and a violent trigger. And those will be the only things i ever upgrade on this marker. Also have a new peanut 50ci 4500 ninja paintball tank on the way, and the Empire prophecy. Will have pics up of the whole new rig once it all arrives.

MacDev Droid Img_1310
MacDev Droid Img_1311
MacDev Droid Img_1312
MacDev Droid Img_1313
Back to top Go down
schuby
Team Nemesis

MacDev Droid Empty
PostSubject: Re: MacDev Droid   MacDev Droid Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2009, 17:35

I like it Cuppy, I've always wanted a droid/borg. That or a Viking/Excal. I may have to shoot that thing when you next come up here to play.
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

MacDev Droid Empty
PostSubject: Re: MacDev Droid   MacDev Droid Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2009, 17:46

I am in-love!
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

MacDev Droid Empty
PostSubject: Re: MacDev Droid   MacDev Droid Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2009, 22:43

Took it out to my moms ranch today and ripped a hopper through it and oh my god i almost gave it my first born. Still need to work on a few settings as it was a gas hog, but should be able to get about 1500 shots out of it. Darn it shoots nice. Nothing like taking the virginity of a marker (i keep getting older but they stay the same age)
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

MacDev Droid Empty
PostSubject: Re: MacDev Droid   MacDev Droid Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2009, 23:24

very sweet, I've had my old girl for a while now, she still performs good, but all this talk of virgins, I think I will have to invest in a new toy soon.
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

MacDev Droid Empty
PostSubject: Re: MacDev Droid   MacDev Droid Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2009, 08:16

Torrant wrote:
very sweet, I've had my old girl for a while now, she still performs good, but all this talk of virgins, I think I will have to invest in a new toy soon.

Some times you need to trade the 40 year old for two 20 year olds, hehehe. I still have the PM7 for back up cause that marker is still real sweet but with getting into strait tourney ball i need to have one that will perform flawlessly and Macdev has the reputation of being a work horse.
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

MacDev Droid Empty
PostSubject: Re: MacDev Droid   MacDev Droid Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2009, 11:21

Looks like I need to get another gun from LCT.
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

MacDev Droid Empty
PostSubject: Re: MacDev Droid   MacDev Droid Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2009, 13:13

Nope i am keeping both of these for now but when i get another one maybe the GEO if my pay ever goes back up. I will sell you the PM7 for dirt cheap but until then i will hang on to both.
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

MacDev Droid Empty
PostSubject: Re: MacDev Droid   MacDev Droid Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2009, 13:26

Lord Cuppy TuTu wrote:
Nope i am keeping both of these for now but when i get another one maybe the GEO if my pay ever goes back up. I will sell you the PM7 for dirt cheap but until then i will hang on to both.

Just as long as you keep me in mind for the PM7, I can wait.
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

MacDev Droid Empty
PostSubject: Re: MacDev Droid   MacDev Droid Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2009, 13:35

will do. I will post up some more pics when i get a chance.
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

MacDev Droid Empty
PostSubject: Re: MacDev Droid   MacDev Droid Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2009, 08:17

I will have some new pics to post up tonight. Of the whole new set up. I also have a gold bolt on the way, Tadao Yakuza OLED board, Violent trigger on the way so i hope i get them before sat so i can get it all set up to play. But i will post up more pictures tonight and have a review of how it works out on sat.
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

MacDev Droid Empty
PostSubject: Re: MacDev Droid   MacDev Droid Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2009, 11:48

Ok so after getting to use the Droid a few times i can honestly say this was the best purchase i have ever made, far better than my HD LCD TV far better than the truck, this thing is so smooth and only got better when i put the Gold bolt in. It has absolutely no kick at all with the new tank and loader this is the lightest set-up i have ever had. I am getting about 1 hopper and 8 pods off the 50ci 4500 Ninja tank. The Tadao Yakuza board i put in it is the sweetest board ever made with OLED display. I will now sell off the PM7 and buy another for back up even thou i dont think i will ever use it.

If you have the opportunity to shoot, hold, buy, sell your kids off for one then i urge you do it.
I will put up some new pics tonight of the whole new set up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MacDev Droid Empty
PostSubject: Re: MacDev Droid   MacDev Droid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MacDev Droid
Page 1 of 1