Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 41 on August 2nd 2014, 11:35
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
February 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
September 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
July 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
May 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
May 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
May 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
March 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
March 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
February 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)

Bronx (1375)

Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)

Wego (857)

Naid (494)

Saw (483)

MOTHER (323)

schuby (270)

Beaver (244)

Bolt (218)

December 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

Share | 

got a Wii and all i can say is weeeeeeeeeeee!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin

PostSubject: got a Wii and all i can say is weeeeeeeeeeee!   March 16th 2009, 08:33

I have to say i am getting a little sick of the 360, so i picked up a Wii, and my son was in town so we wanted to bond over video games. I love this thing but i am pretty sure i threw my elbow out of socket playing the boxing game. hehe And i never thought the Wii fit would work but holy crap that thing is punishing to a fat out of shape guy, lol. More reviews to come as i figure out how to work this new technology.

Originally posted by Bronx: I just realized after learning all this stuff about LCT, that we are soul mates.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: got a Wii and all i can say is weeeeeeeeeeee!   March 16th 2009, 11:28

I got my kids one of these for christmas and I feel you on the pains. But I am addicted and can't get enough. I own NPPL Championship Paintball 2009 and can't put it down. The game allows you to play in the outdoor type of fields as well. Only thing is, it is 1 player only.

Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: got a Wii and all i can say is weeeeeeeeeeee!   March 16th 2009, 13:22

Yah i have nppl for the 360, love that game. But that fit will mess your butt up.

Originally posted by Bronx: I just realized after learning all this stuff about LCT, that we are soul mates.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: got a Wii and all i can say is weeeeeeeeeeee!   March 16th 2009, 13:23

I thought it was supposed to get your butt back into shape not mess it up.

Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: got a Wii and all i can say is weeeeeeeeeeee!   March 16th 2009, 13:28

Torrant wrote:
I thought it was supposed to get your butt back into shape not mess it up.

Technically getting it into shape is messing it up.

Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: got a Wii and all i can say is weeeeeeeeeeee!   March 16th 2009, 13:43

I would have to agree, but i sure do find the games on the Wii just all around fun.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: got a Wii and all i can say is weeeeeeeeeeee!   March 16th 2009, 13:50

One of my favorites, besides the paintball one, is the olympic games. My kids and I play that for hours.

Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: got a Wii and all i can say is weeeeeeeeeeee!   March 16th 2009, 14:49

I will have to check that one out.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: got a Wii and all i can say is weeeeeeeeeeee!   March 16th 2009, 14:51

We play the Sonic vs. Mario version of olympic games

Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: got a Wii and all i can say is weeeeeeeeeeee!   March 16th 2009, 14:53

Nice Sega vs. Nintendo once again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: got a Wii and all i can say is weeeeeeeeeeee!   March 16th 2009, 14:55

It's nice that the Wii is coming out with more adult type of games as well.

Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: got a Wii and all i can say is weeeeeeeeeeee!   March 16th 2009, 14:57

like what?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: got a Wii and all i can say is weeeeeeeeeeee!   March 16th 2009, 14:58

I don't remember the names but some of them are zombie games and such.... Lots of killing for those violent types.

Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: got a Wii and all i can say is weeeeeeeeeeee!   March 16th 2009, 15:13

I love killing Zombies. It is almost as good as french toast. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: got a Wii and all i can say is weeeeeeeeeeee!   March 16th 2009, 15:14

Lord Cuppy TuTu wrote:
I love killing Zombies. It is almost as good as french toast. Very Happy

Speaking of french toast, I had that for breakfast. Just don't get that Wii Play game, it's a waste of money.

Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: got a Wii and all i can say is weeeeeeeeeeee!   March 16th 2009, 15:16

which one is that is that the one with the extra wii mote? If so i think i got it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: got a Wii and all i can say is weeeeeeeeeeee!   March 16th 2009, 15:16

Yep, and now for your disappointment.

Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: got a Wii and all i can say is weeeeeeeeeeee!   March 16th 2009, 15:19

what games where on that i think that is what we where playing, just not sure it is all a blur.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: got a Wii and all i can say is weeeeeeeeeeee!   March 16th 2009, 15:21

It has the fishing game, the twisting your Mii game, tanks, shooting random Schmidt, cow racing, etc.

Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: got a Wii and all i can say is weeeeeeeeeeee!   March 16th 2009, 15:23

ohhh yah my kid was all over that game this weekend.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: got a Wii and all i can say is weeeeeeeeeeee!   March 16th 2009, 15:25

My kids like it as well but I can't handle it.

Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: got a Wii and all i can say is weeeeeeeeeeee!   March 16th 2009, 15:31

I just want to hit up some new stuff so tired of all the same old stuff.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
schuby
Team Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: got a Wii and all i can say is weeeeeeeeeeee!   March 16th 2009, 17:52

Cuppy, get Madworld and House of the Dead: Overkill. Just don't let your kid in the room when you play them. Oh and Godfather: Blackhand Edition and Call of Duty: World at War are sick on the Wii too.

I entrepreneur Wii games almost as much as I entrepreneur paintball guns.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: got a Wii and all i can say is weeeeeeeeeeee!   March 16th 2009, 18:35

It took me a sec to figure out what you where trying to say on that last part. But i will have to look into those games ALL BUT WORLD AT WAR I HAVE THAT ON THE 360 ALREADY. Disregard the caps lock i hit the wrong button and to lazy to retype.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
schuby
Team Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: got a Wii and all i can say is weeeeeeeeeeee!   March 16th 2009, 19:49

Woah...our swear filter makes W H O R E entrepreneur? That's awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: got a Wii and all i can say is weeeeeeeeeeee!   

Back to top Go down

got a Wii and all i can say is weeeeeeeeeeee!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum :: Non-Paintball :: Video Games-
Jump to: