Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 250 on September 23rd 2021, 19:36
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
Battle for Genesis Prime Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
Battle for Genesis Prime Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
Battle for Genesis Prime Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
Battle for Genesis Prime Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
Battle for Genesis Prime Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
Battle for Genesis Prime Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
Battle for Genesis Prime Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
Battle for Genesis Prime Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
Battle for Genesis Prime Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)
Battle for Genesis Prime Vote_lcapBattle for Genesis Prime Voting_barBattle for Genesis Prime Vote_rcap 
Bronx (1375)
Battle for Genesis Prime Vote_lcapBattle for Genesis Prime Voting_barBattle for Genesis Prime Vote_rcap 
Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)
Wego (857)
Naid (494)
Saw (483)
MOTHER (323)
schuby (270)
Beaver (244)
Bolt (218)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

Battle for Genesis Prime

Go down 
+10
Naid
Shodakan
outkast54
Beaver
Dark Matter
MOTHER
Torrant
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Saw
Bronx
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

Battle for Genesis Prime Empty
PostSubject: Battle for Genesis Prime   Battle for Genesis Prime Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2009, 22:14

September 19-20 2009 in Agate, Colorado

Pre-reg opens June 15th 2009.

More info to follow

Last edited by Bronx on May 4th 2009, 11:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Genesis Prime   Battle for Genesis Prime Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2009, 22:16

im in
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Genesis Prime   Battle for Genesis Prime Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2009, 23:46

I am saving now i want to make this game so bad i will try to get a 4 day weekend so i can come out Thur night and head back Mon. But we will see.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Genesis Prime   Battle for Genesis Prime Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2009, 10:13

I'll be there no doubt about it, what ever it takes.
Back to top Go down
MOTHER
Team Nemesis
MOTHER

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Genesis Prime   Battle for Genesis Prime Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2009, 13:10

I'm in
Back to top Go down
Dark Matter
Team Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Genesis Prime   Battle for Genesis Prime Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2009, 18:38

Sounds like a good time to me!
Back to top Go down
Beaver
Team Nemesis
Beaver

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Genesis Prime   Battle for Genesis Prime Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2009, 19:56

I'm in
Back to top Go down
outkast54

outkast54

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Genesis Prime   Battle for Genesis Prime Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 10:35

this one i should be able to go i'm out of season for work and that mean i can take weekends off..i'm excited for this one
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Genesis Prime   Battle for Genesis Prime Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 15:45

Requested off for the 18, 19, 20 last night at work. It will be official by next week!
Back to top Go down
Shodakan
Prospect
Shodakan

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Genesis Prime   Battle for Genesis Prime Icon_minitimeMay 11th 2009, 12:45

Im down...
Back to top Go down
Naid
Team Nemesis
Naid

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Genesis Prime   Battle for Genesis Prime Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2009, 20:58

How much is paint on this one? If its decent this year im def in. When we pre reg i have money in hand
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Genesis Prime   Battle for Genesis Prime Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 16:00

Looks like instead of assigning sides this year they are going to do this

ANYONE FEEL LIKE A LITTLE GLADIATOR!!!!

As soon as both Generals are on site on Friday, we will clear the field, air up both General's HPA tanks, get them to chrono, give each 50 paintballs or so, and start them in the woods between the lakes and the campground, maybe 100 yards apart. The winner can choose his side of the field.

Eric, Dave, are you two up to it?????

Ya'll do want to see the Generals out there going at it??? No 2 out of 3, but a one time, one on one fight to choose field position.

Eric has accepted, sgt Slaughter hasn't responded yet but I'm betting he agrees to this, I think this will be awesome to watch on Friday and a great way to pick sides.
Back to top Go down
Naid
Team Nemesis
Naid

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Genesis Prime   Battle for Genesis Prime Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2009, 11:25

Torrant wrote:
Looks like instead of assigning sides this year they are going to do this

ANYONE FEEL LIKE A LITTLE GLADIATOR!!!!

As soon as both Generals are on site on Friday, we will clear the field, air up both General's HPA tanks, get them to chrono, give each 50 paintballs or so, and start them in the woods between the lakes and the campground, maybe 100 yards apart. The winner can choose his side of the field.

Eric, Dave, are you two up to it?????

Ya'll do want to see the Generals out there going at it??? No 2 out of 3, but a one time, one on one fight to choose field position.

Eric has accepted, sgt Slaughter hasn't responded yet but I'm betting he agrees to this, I think this will be awesome to watch on Friday and a great way to pick sides.

I think thats a great idea. Should of been done for the previous ones. What time are they gonna duel? I'd like to watch that haha
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Genesis Prime   Battle for Genesis Prime Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2009, 10:14

OK looking at Fledgling's forum from what I can tell we are running with the following teams.

10th Mt. (only 2 of them coming)
Shadow Company (sigh)
Dead Muppet's
Renegades
Tunka

Playing against us will be

BLC
Total Insanity
SiteRepRed (Major Slaughter (their general)
?

They are saying that they are about 40 ppl short on the stargate side they are putting all the stragglers on Stargate and offering them pre reg prices to entice them. I suspect that they will probably start to ask teams to switch sides, I say we stick with the Horde.
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Genesis Prime   Battle for Genesis Prime Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2009, 10:42

I agree we stay where we are. But why the sigh next to shadow company, i love those guys?
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Genesis Prime   Battle for Genesis Prime Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2009, 11:40

I like them too, but it was fun having them on the other side last game, the sigh is we wont be able run against them like we have in the past. I guess BLC will have to do (of which I like as well).

Some of the best people I know look better in the sites of my marker, that's how you show you like them, by how hard you fight against them on the field.

Still it will be a blast running with them as well, so I will retract my sigh
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Genesis Prime   Battle for Genesis Prime Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2009, 11:56

Here are the tanks that should be on the field as well.

Battle for Genesis Prime Quickstrikepbtank

Battle for Genesis Prime GolfTank

I am guessing that Quickstrike (with a new flame thrower, as if it wasn't bad enough as it was) will be on Stargate's side since BLC is there, not sure who's team our tank is from, the name was BB1 does anybody recognize him or what team he is on.

Also the 3 guys who were camped next to us last Agate game, the speedballers with the winged heart jerseys (can't remember their team name) will be playing on Stargate side, so we got some runners against us.
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Genesis Prime   Battle for Genesis Prime Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2009, 16:21

Speaking of tanks now that i have a welder i will be starting the build here real soon of Our tank not sure what it will be yet or what to call it but plans are in the works for a quick strike destroyer.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Genesis Prime   Battle for Genesis Prime Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2009, 16:36

Nice, wish I was closer to Texas to give you a hand, I love building things.
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Genesis Prime   Battle for Genesis Prime Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2009, 17:15

i thought dan(winged jersey) said he was gonna be running with the horde?
Back to top Go down
Naid
Team Nemesis
Naid

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Genesis Prime   Battle for Genesis Prime Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2009, 18:38

That picture of the quickstrike is from D-Day haha!! And wont the quick strike be running with BLC since its their tank? Or does that not matter? Well speaking of tanks as well dont we wanna draw up some blueprints and details? See everyone in a few days
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Genesis Prime   Battle for Genesis Prime Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2009, 19:00

I have Auto CAD as soon as i find a chassis i want to use i will start designing the rest of it. But i can tell you that it will be running 2 ions up front, 2 out each side and 2 out the back and the turret will be running 4 ions. There will also be 6 scuba tanks on board and plenty of paint.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Genesis Prime   Battle for Genesis Prime Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2009, 21:22

I have Auto Cad myself, great program for designing things.

Sounds like a good plan for the guns and tank though its going to take some money for it for sure.
Back to top Go down
Beaver
Team Nemesis
Beaver

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Genesis Prime   Battle for Genesis Prime Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2009, 21:49

So, I was just thinking about what the plan is for heading down there Friday. I would like to follow you guys again since I'm not too familiar with the area. We could meet up at your house again Torrant, or maybe at Wego's since Bronx isn't coming this time and it'll be closer since I live in Berthoud now. Either way works for me. Or we could meet somewhere totally different. What ever works for everyone.

I'm assuming Dark will be riding with me. Though I haven't talked to him about it yet.
Back to top Go down
Villageidiot

Villageidiot

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Genesis Prime   Battle for Genesis Prime Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2009, 22:28

im siked, happy to finally be on the team and to be able to go to agate this time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Genesis Prime   Battle for Genesis Prime Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle for Genesis Prime
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next