Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 250 on September 23rd 2021, 19:36
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
Return of the Riders at Agate Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
Return of the Riders at Agate Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
Return of the Riders at Agate Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
Return of the Riders at Agate Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
Return of the Riders at Agate Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
Return of the Riders at Agate Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
Return of the Riders at Agate Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
Return of the Riders at Agate Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
Return of the Riders at Agate Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)
Return of the Riders at Agate Vote_lcapReturn of the Riders at Agate Voting_barReturn of the Riders at Agate Vote_rcap 
Bronx (1375)
Return of the Riders at Agate Vote_lcapReturn of the Riders at Agate Voting_barReturn of the Riders at Agate Vote_rcap 
Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)
Wego (857)
Naid (494)
Saw (483)
MOTHER (323)
schuby (270)
Beaver (244)
Bolt (218)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

Return of the Riders at Agate

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

Return of the Riders at Agate Empty
PostSubject: Return of the Riders at Agate   Return of the Riders at Agate Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2009, 17:48

This was a fantastic game held by Fledgling Scenarios once again. Like I've said before we will be at every Fledgling game in Colorado from now on, no question about that. I unfortunately I was unable to play the second day but I will review us getting set up and owning the field on the first day.

Friday (Set-Up):

This has to be the most organized we've been for a game since our creation. Everyone put in a little something and without this website that would not have been possible. I liked that everyone brought something to contribute with food and camping supplies. A good time breaking in the noobs as well. They did everything asked of them and more. Just overall had a good time learning more about everyone and talking movies. As a captain, was not a stressful as I thought it was going to be.

Saturday (Day 1 of Battle):

Morning Half:

Everyone put forth an effort that I haven't seen since Tri-Wars III. The longest anyone stayed off the field was 15 minutes, 100% dedication. Our communication was better than the past, but still a little rough. Some of us are still getting used to be called by our paintball names. Our side, the yellows, had us and a bunch of walk-ons, so we got hit a little harder than the other 2 colors for sure.

Afternoon Half:

This is were we showed up. A couple took over on shield unit and the rest were shooters. This was the highlight of my day. This is where teamwork was needed the most and we all stepped up to the challenge. We took over the town and held that thing for over 3 hours, huge success! With just this one day of play we established ourselves as one of the main teams here in Colorado, awesome news.

Sunday (Day 2 of Battle):

Was gone so I have nothing for this!

Summary:

Overall great! We added 4 more teammates that I and others are excited to have as part of our paintball family. These 4 played hard and fit in with our idea of what Nemesis is and stands for. This team was created for fun, sportsmanship, and diversity of players. Nobody is left out with our team, being different is accepted beyond what you could imagine. Even though we did not get to fullfill our hit for our General, we did come up with new names for some of our teammates. This team is growing and moving in the right direction and I appreciate everything this team does to make that happen.

Awards:

Most Valuable Player: Was Tick. He played medic and ran shield unit all day long on Saturday. Carrying our team shield was exhausting and he did it with team pride.

Most Team Spirit: Torrant for making the team shield. This thing was the most talked about object at the game. So many players approached us just to tell us how cool it was. Nice work Torrant.

Most Valuable Camper: Mother gets this no questions asked. We all know why!

Most Important Name Change: All 3 of them. Mother, White Meat, and Dark Meat.

Most Valuable Rookie: First all of you played well so don't worry your time will come for this award. Its a tie between Saw and Dark Meat. Saw ran with the shield unit and stepped it up, while Dark Meat was all over the field.

Just wanted to finish this long winded review, with a thanks to all of the team for your support and love for this sport. Thanks to Fledgling, all the Colorado Paintballers, and the Land Owner in Agate.

Last edited by Bronx on May 10th 2009, 01:56; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore
Wego

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Riders at Agate   Return of the Riders at Agate Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2009, 23:13

Well put!
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Riders at Agate   Return of the Riders at Agate Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 10:06

Couldn't have said it better, good review.
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Riders at Agate   Return of the Riders at Agate Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 16:48

I thought we decided red is to mean sarcasm? Not sure if you meant that or not.
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Riders at Agate   Return of the Riders at Agate Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 19:16

Lord Cuppy TuTu wrote:
I thought we decided red is to mean sarcasm? Not sure if you meant that or not.

You are right and fixed.
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Riders at Agate   Return of the Riders at Agate Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 21:13

See your just all messed up now cause green means horny. you have completely lost me know. lol
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Riders at Agate   Return of the Riders at Agate Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2009, 01:24

Can someone post up a review of Sunday?
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Riders at Agate   Return of the Riders at Agate Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2009, 20:07

Sunday Morning

Sunday morning was a little rougher, we were all tired, there was no night game due to the weather but we all got up and started out the morning on the front lines the same as we had the day before.

The morning rounds went by pretty quickly, much as the day before, half the team did shield duty but most of us were gunners for the day, and conserving on paint for the final battle.

Final Battle

The Final Battle's objective was to hold the building containing the remaining 2 Dragon eggs in it. The team with the most people holding the building at the end won. Wego and Tick decided to take pictures for the team due to the fact that they had done such a great job at shield duty that they couldn't move anymore, but that was great since we got some great shots that were much appreciated, the rest of us with all the paint we had left in hand, once again went straight for the front line.

We decided to hold the right side of town, and that's exactly what we did, even when we ran out of paint, we continued to run up to the front lines if for nothing else than to be a target for someone to shoot at instead of the people who still had paint.

At the final crack of the ending gun unfortunately the Empire held the building (with one of our own shields, though how they got it I don't know), but we put up one hell of a fight and made them pay for holding on.

All in all it was a great day as well, Nemesis continued to be a front runner to the end and everybody did a great job till the end, I for one was proud to be a part of the whole weekend and wouldn't have wanted to run with any other team, I always knew my brothers in arms had my back and was always right there on the front lines with me holding the line.

We may not have won the official MVT but in my opinion Nemesis was responsible for holding the line for what ever side we were on, no other team was at the front the whole game, never backing down and always giving 100%, that to me is exactly what a MVT is.
Back to top Go down
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore
Wego

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Riders at Agate   Return of the Riders at Agate Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2009, 21:40

Well put Torrant, I agree with you on the MVT, we may not have won it but we were up there with the team that did. I agree with you again on being proud to be a part of that game and how well we played. it was probably the best game I have ever played in, we showed up and made people take notice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Riders at Agate   Return of the Riders at Agate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return of the Riders at Agate
Page 1 of 1