Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 250 on September 23rd 2021, 19:36
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
WoodsBall Gun build up! Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
WoodsBall Gun build up! Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
WoodsBall Gun build up! Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
WoodsBall Gun build up! Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
WoodsBall Gun build up! Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
WoodsBall Gun build up! Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
WoodsBall Gun build up! Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
WoodsBall Gun build up! Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
WoodsBall Gun build up! Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)
WoodsBall Gun build up! Vote_lcapWoodsBall Gun build up! Voting_barWoodsBall Gun build up! Vote_rcap 
Bronx (1375)
WoodsBall Gun build up! Vote_lcapWoodsBall Gun build up! Voting_barWoodsBall Gun build up! Vote_rcap 
Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)
Wego (857)
Naid (494)
Saw (483)
MOTHER (323)
schuby (270)
Beaver (244)
Bolt (218)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

WoodsBall Gun build up!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bolt

Bolt

WoodsBall Gun build up! Empty
PostSubject: WoodsBall Gun build up!   WoodsBall Gun build up! Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 19:49

Ok so today just by chance I walked into the local gun & ammo shop and was looking around and found a new Black gun stock in the clearance section and the guy let me have it for $20 bucks, Thats a Nasty Deal! Now I can start my Rifle AutoMag Build up!! I started putting some stuff together tonight and this is a mock up of how I want it to look, I am trying to get my hands on a Tac One main body so I can have the accessories rails and it will be Black also. The only thing that I am wanting to get for this gun is the LV 10 Bolt kit or a X-Valve from AGD and I would like to get a Bi Pod mounted on and some kind of a sleek hooper set up similar to a longbow set up. Take a look at the pics and tell me what you think so far. Also tell me what you think about running a pistol grip on a riffle... It seems weird but it feels great and I think it will make it more mobile on the field. FYI for those that dont know what gun I am using it is a Automag/MiniMag by Air Gun Designs... Picked it up for 10 bucks on Craigslist awhile back. When I am done I expect to have less than 60 bucks in this gun and I see people selling these with similar set ups for 500 plus all the time Shocked

WoodsBall Gun build up! DSC07697

WoodsBall Gun build up! DSC07696

This is the Body I am trying to get for this set up.
WoodsBall Gun build up! 1081532875
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: WoodsBall Gun build up!   WoodsBall Gun build up! Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 20:10

drools, wanna make me one?
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: WoodsBall Gun build up!   WoodsBall Gun build up! Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 01:04

use ten round tubes instead of a hopper
Back to top Go down
Bolt

Bolt

PostSubject: Re: WoodsBall Gun build up!   WoodsBall Gun build up! Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 08:45

I was looking at the tubes or possibly a under barrel mount q-loader set up, or maybe I should do like the guy at BOGP and carry around a bag of balls and shoot one at a time...lol
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: WoodsBall Gun build up!   WoodsBall Gun build up! Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 10:46

do not go with a qloader, they changed there business, they are a crap company, i would go with ten round tubes it would give a really realistic look, as for bipod you will probably have to drill in the wood frame, its hard to find barrel mounted bipds, look a bt bipods and go to www.opsgear.com
Back to top Go down
Bolt

Bolt

PostSubject: Re: WoodsBall Gun build up!   WoodsBall Gun build up! Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 11:22

This would not be to bad http://www.paintball-discounters.com/item.asp?n=140104B&k=140104B&sc=FRGL

If I can get my hands on a Tac one Body (need the hopper to go straight up not sideways) It kinda looks like a scope/red dot sight... lol

The Barrel that is on there is a 16" smart parts all american barrel, Should I try to find a 18-20" Barrel? It would be for looks not accuracy... or maybe see about mounting up a apex in the end?

Saw, Find me a link on those 10 rounds please. I want to build my own spring fed 10 round tubes but I need some ideas for design first.

WoodsBall Gun build up! 140104b_FULL
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: WoodsBall Gun build up!   WoodsBall Gun build up! Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 11:30

www.paintball-online.com sometimes their ten rounds are sold out, but try www.specialopspaintball.com they probably have some. As for the barrel try to get a smooth one with no juts or waves, and the max barrel i would have would be 16 inch go to bt website and see if they have 16 inch barrels with apexs
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: WoodsBall Gun build up!   WoodsBall Gun build up! Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 19:22

Its looking good, I would go to the 10 round tubes as well, though the hopper that looks like a red dot isn't bad. You've done a great job so far, the find at the gun shop was a great deal, hard to find at that cost. I'm not sure if I would go with a bi-pod though I have one for my gun and it honestly just gets in the way, this gun looks more like a hunting rifle so I would keep it that way. The bi pod I have has a weever style clip that goes around the barrel, if you go that way you wouldn't have to drill into anything.

As for the pistol grip on a rifle, I dont think it looks bad at all, the advantages/disadvantages you would have are. With the pistol grip like you said you have more control on the run. the disadvantage is if you are building a sniper type setup here the pistol grip keeps you from getting as low to the ground, but it shouldn't be to bad with the pistol grip.
Back to top Go down
Bolt

Bolt

PostSubject: Re: WoodsBall Gun build up!   WoodsBall Gun build up! Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 23:35

So today I Dremeled out the stock and got the gun fitted in place. I cut of the feeder tube off the body and am going to turn it sideways and weld it back on to mount the 10 round tubes to. I also found online a 12 gram Co2 quick change adapter that will screw into the bottomline ASO for my air supply needs. I also found this sight today that is pretty sweet! It is all metal and is red or green

WoodsBall Gun build up! BmmOCJw2kKGrHqEH-CcEtrIIhBEBLgMvBtK

This is the Adapter for the CO2 Cartridges.
WoodsBall Gun build up! XP6485A
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: WoodsBall Gun build up!   WoodsBall Gun build up! Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2010, 09:16

I have one of those adapters but the burst pin dropped out on me, does anybody know where you can buy just that part?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WoodsBall Gun build up!   WoodsBall Gun build up! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WoodsBall Gun build up!
Page 1 of 1