Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 250 on September 23rd 2021, 19:36
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
New Mask Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
New Mask Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
New Mask Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
New Mask Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
New Mask Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
New Mask Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
New Mask Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
New Mask Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
New Mask Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)
New Mask Vote_lcapNew Mask Voting_barNew Mask Vote_rcap 
Bronx (1375)
Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)
Wego (857)
Naid (494)
Saw (483)
MOTHER (323)
schuby (270)
Beaver (244)
Bolt (218)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

New Mask

Go down 
+2
TMAN
Torrant
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

New Mask Empty
PostSubject: New Mask   New Mask Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 15:17

Hey just got a new mask to have a back up, would love for it to be in the running later for our new masks when we decide to do it.

New Mask Empire10

New Mask Empire11

Its the Empire E-Vents White with ink, I also got the yellow lens for it as well. Very comfortable, breaths really well. We will see how she does in a game.
Back to top Go down
TMAN

TMAN

New Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Mask   New Mask Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 16:50

Definatly, sick ass mask
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

New Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Mask   New Mask Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 19:36

I definitely like the events. I already have 2 that i use, the whites more than the digi camo ones. I do agree i hope events are in the running for new mask, but i also really love the new Dye I4 snow camo or white ones. Here is what i have.
New Mask Mask_s10
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

New Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Mask   New Mask Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 21:33

Just curious. Are we not going with Save Phace anymore? If thats the case I'd like to know so I don't get Manhattan one.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

New Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Mask   New Mask Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 23:27

Bronx wrote:
Just curious. Are we not going with Save Phace anymore? If thats the case I'd like to know so I don't get Manhattan one.

I would hold off since we are voting on it. if you like the Save Phace masks you are welcome to put it on the list for us to vote as well, even if we don't keep them as a sponsor if people like the masks then it might stay anyway.

Myself I like the E vents and not just because I bought one. I tried many on, the Dye I4 was a close second. The White with gold was pretty sick. The only thing I didn't like about them and I'm not convinced that it was a bad thing was it was very close profile mask. If you have a bigger head it will be a snug fit. If you want to wear an ear piece for a radio it will be very tight and might be uncomfortable, though I did not have one when I tried it on.

Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

New Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Mask   New Mask Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 09:31

I've always liked the idea of the same mask. It has also gotten us recognized a lot. But I am a stickler for comfort. Hate to say it, but those Save Phace are not comfortable. Talked to Wego a bit last night and voiced my opinion a little. If you aren't comfortable in your mask, there is no reason to play the game. This in turn makes me wish that we don't get stuck with just one brand. All of us have different shaped heads and comfort levels and there is no one mask that can make everyone feel comfy. So with that said I have a couple questions because I want to get a new mask before the game Saturday.

1. Why the decision on white for the color? I understand it sticks out, but in scenario so does blue, red, yellow, orange, etc..

2. Are we going with one brand?

3. Who is opposed to us changing masks?
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

New Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Mask   New Mask Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 09:54

I think the color was talked about keeping it white mainly because it resembles the current masks we have and are known for, and it does stand out when we all wear them as a team since all the other teams go with a darker colored mask. For myself (and this is only my opinion) I like the fact that we wear the white masks, to me is reflects on our playing style of being up front and not afraid to show it. Were not the sneak up behind you kind of group, and a white mask seems to symbolize that to me.

If it came down to it though I would say keeping all the same colored masks is more important to me than all having the same type of masks. If some of the group liked the Dye i4 masks but kept them white, or whichever mask you like, that would be ok with me. Its hard to tell that someone has a different type of mask across the field anyway, but colors are easy to see.

I really like the new mask I just got, but if the team wanted to go a different rout then I would keep it as a backup.
Back to top Go down
TMAN

TMAN

New Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Mask   New Mask Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 12:23

I already own a dye i4, and I'm going to have to go with the i4, while the e-vents definatly have style points, the i4 has wider lenses, giving more visibilty, has a higher deflection rate than the e-vents, although the ear pieces does make radio ear pieces uncomtorable, I'd rather get a different radio that doesnt have to go in my ear than to sacrafice the ear protection. But hey that's just me lol.
Back to top Go down
Beaver
Team Nemesis
Beaver

New Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Mask   New Mask Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 12:34

I could really go a lot of ways on any of the masks. Though I'd say the i4 would probably be towards the top of the list. I love my i3, it's extremely comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

New Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Mask   New Mask Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 17:07

Like always I had to rush out and buy something. Here it is:

New Mask Jt_proflex_revolution_w
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

New Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Mask   New Mask Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 23:16

Nice Bronx now that is a white mask lol
Back to top Go down
Bolt

Bolt

New Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Mask   New Mask Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2010, 08:34

I have the same mask as Bronx in Brown and it is a very comfortable and love that it has a soft mouth guard, good chance of ball deflection and more mobility. I also have two I4's and they are great and have served me well also. They do have a great viewing angle as stated earlier above witch is very important but I think most new high end mask do these days... To me its all about the fog! I have only played with my I4's and I sweat A LOT and they have been very merciful to me and the only time they do fog for me was when I lifted to wipe my face off... Never played with the mask Bronx got yet But I plan to tomorrow but it dose not have much for breath deflection so we will see how well it is sealed up... Hopefully good cuz it is a comfortable mask and talk about ear room you could wear a old school radio all in one Walkman and still have room! lol!
Back to top Go down
TMAN

TMAN

New Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Mask   New Mask Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 08:53

Angel's new mask definatly has my vote. They came out with a new mask called the Eyes. And by far they have the best visibilty I have seen with a mask. They're extremely comftorable as I had the chance to play with one at Huntington beach, they breath well and pretty much doesn't fog at all, and the best part in my opinion, your face doesn't overheat while playing on a hot day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Mask   New Mask Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Mask
Page 1 of 1