Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 250 on September 23rd 2021, 19:36
    Statistics
    We have 104 registered users
    The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
    Latest topics
    » Its been quiet.... to quiet...
    How did you get started and why? Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
    How did you get started and why? Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
    How did you get started and why? Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
    How did you get started and why? Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
    How did you get started and why? Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
    How did you get started and why? Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
    How did you get started and why? Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
    How did you get started and why? Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
    How did you get started and why? Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
    Torrant (1708)
    How did you get started and why? Vote_lcapHow did you get started and why? Voting_barHow did you get started and why? Vote_rcap 
    Bronx (1375)
    How did you get started and why? Vote_lcapHow did you get started and why? Voting_barHow did you get started and why? Vote_rcap 
    Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)
    Wego (857)
    Naid (494)
    Saw (483)
    MOTHER (323)
    schuby (270)
    Beaver (244)
    Bolt (218)
    April 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar
    Social Networking

Facebook
    MySpace
    Twitter
    Email

How did you get started and why?

Go down 
    +9
    Rug Rat
    Wego
    Saw
    Naid
    MOTHER
    Torrant
    schuby
    Bronx
    Lord Cuppy TuTu
    13 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Lord Cuppy TuTu
    Admin
    Lord Cuppy TuTu

How did you get started and why? Empty
    PostSubject: How did you get started and why?   How did you get started and why? Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2009, 12:59

I was just curious on how you all got into paintball to begin with as we are all very diverse and come from completely different back grounds.

I will start, my buddies took me for my first time on my bachelor party back in '99.
    After that i was hooked. i picked up my first marker which was an old school JT spyder clone, and went from there. Have been playing ever sense, now the game has taken on a whole new life for me. I am currently into tourney ball again and love everything about it. I will still play scenario ball but for now i will stick with this.
    Back to top Go down
    Bronx
    Nemesis Post Whore
    Bronx

PostSubject: Re: How did you get started and why?   How did you get started and why? Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2009, 13:47

A new field was opening up out by Johnsons corner and a few of us wanted to try it out. Was hooked after the first game. My first marker was a 98custom like most and my obsession took over from there. I believe the year was 2000! Couple years into it I tried helping out www.280fps.com but that went downhill, too bad liked that site almost as much as this one!
    Back to top Go down
    schuby
    Team Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: How did you get started and why?   How did you get started and why? Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2009, 17:40

I first played in the 7th grade, so that would be...6 years ago. Played twice, liked it, but I was a little b$#*$ and thought it hurt. Didn't play again till the summer between my freshman and sophomore year of high school, played a bunch though(like, once a week usually, out at an outlaw field near my friend's house), from then until my first Agate, which was summer between sophomore and junior year. Got my first gun summer between sophomore and junior year, it was a Tippmann A-5 with an Apex barrel.
    Back to top Go down
    Torrant
    Nemesis Post Whore
    Torrant

PostSubject: Re: How did you get started and why?   How did you get started and why? Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2009, 12:00

Bronx got me into it while working at HD, once I got running, went out and spent a grand on my gun and gear in one shot for my A5 and haven't stopped since. Once I shot my first guy on the field that is all it took.
    Back to top Go down
    MOTHER
    Team Nemesis
    MOTHER

PostSubject: Re: How did you get started and why?   How did you get started and why? Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2009, 16:36

Well my best friend got a new boyfriend who was kind of a schmuck. So I figured since this jerk wasn't going anywhere anytime soon that would find something to kind of bond us. He was into paintball so I figured I would give it a try. Went to a USAF event with him, he hooked me up with gear and a marker and I had a great time. Been into it ever since and from then figured Cuppy was not that bad a guy. hehehe true story.
    Back to top Go down
    Lord Cuppy TuTu
    Admin
    Lord Cuppy TuTu

PostSubject: Re: How did you get started and why?   How did you get started and why? Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2009, 07:41

splay wrote:
    Well my best friend got a new boyfriend who was kind of a schmuck. So I figured since this jerk wasn't going anywhere anytime soon that would find something to kind of bond us. He was into paintball so I figured I would give it a try. Went to a USAF event with him, he hooked me up with gear and a marker and I had a great time. Been into it ever since and from then figured Cuppy was not that bad a guy. hehehe true story.

I RULE cheers
    Back to top Go down
    Naid
    Team Nemesis
    Naid

PostSubject: Re: How did you get started and why?   How did you get started and why? Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2009, 19:09

I had played a few times before when i was a kid. But i didn't have enough money to continue. A few years passed by and my mom had talked to somebody named Cuppy and he was into paintball. She came home talkin about me going to go play. I set up a gameday at blitz as the summer started with a few of my friends from school. I had always been into ever since my freshman year. Thanks Cuppy
    Back to top Go down
    Lord Cuppy TuTu
    Admin
    Lord Cuppy TuTu

PostSubject: Re: How did you get started and why?   How did you get started and why? Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2009, 19:39

I am like a drug dealer.
    Back to top Go down
    Bronx
    Nemesis Post Whore
    Bronx

PostSubject: Re: How did you get started and why?   How did you get started and why? Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2009, 19:49

Enough with these suck ups
    Back to top Go down
    Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: How did you get started and why?   How did you get started and why? Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2009, 21:30

ive played since i was ten, cqb field, point blank, slaughter house, dday and blitz
    Back to top Go down
    Wego
    Nemesis Post Whore
    Wego

PostSubject: Re: How did you get started and why?   How did you get started and why? Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2009, 01:16

I got into it way back in High School and then again in the Marines. It had been a while when I hooked up with Randy and he got me playing again at the same USAFA game the Splay talked about! Naid you moron, it was me that started talking to your mom about you playing, then I hooked you her up with my pb dealer (Cuppy Tutu) and he ran with it from there!

As for the why, where else do you get to shoot at people and not get arrested for it!
    Back to top Go down
    Lord Cuppy TuTu
    Admin
    Lord Cuppy TuTu

PostSubject: Re: How did you get started and why?   How did you get started and why? Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2009, 07:19

Wego wrote:

As for the why, where else do you get to shoot at people and not get arrested for it!

Philly .... hehehe
    Back to top Go down
    Rug Rat
    Team Nemesis
    Rug Rat

PostSubject: Re: How did you get started and why?   How did you get started and why? Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2009, 21:22

I had always wanted to try it, but never got around to trying it till last year around february and i gotta say i instantly fell in love with it! i pretty much lived at the blitz (unfortunately the only person i had to go with was a tad strange, if you were there on saturday you know who i'm talking about, lol!) and it was fantastic. Unfortunately i had to sell my x7 in order to buy my '69 chevy nova. I didn't play for a good couple of months but now i'm back in the game and rockin my new ak-98!
    Back to top Go down
    Villageidiot

Villageidiot

PostSubject: Re: How did you get started and why?   How did you get started and why? Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 19:21

I give chainsaw credit for getting me into paintball and i have to say i loved airsoft till i started playing paintball and now i see paintball kicks airsofts butt anyday.
    Back to top Go down
    CaTFiSh

CaTFiSh

PostSubject: Re: How did you get started and why?   How did you get started and why? Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 22:12

1st paintball game would have to have been about 1987 maybe 88 with the old single shot splatmaster played a few times. Haven't played since till about 1.5 years ago, buddies wife got him a marker for christmas so of course I had to get one to shoot at him and been playin every chnace I get since
    Back to top Go down
    outkast54

outkast54

PostSubject: Re: How did you get started and why?   How did you get started and why? Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2009, 14:11

Bronx got me into it i went camping with a few of them and i borrowed his pink avenger and i kicked ass with it..lol or not but i got forrest and i will never let him live it down. but since then i bought a gun and then upgraded and i effin miss planin but got to pay the bills know what i mean.
    Back to top Go down
    Lightning_Eyes

PostSubject: Re: How did you get started and why?   How did you get started and why? Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 00:45

Hey everyone! This is Lightning Eyes aka Jessica from Tunka! Just wanted to say hi! I hope that you will all join us for some woods ball this summer!!!

Here is my story.... My family played hard core in the 80's, and kicked butt! I was always interested, but did not get into my first game til about 5 years ago. I found tunka and got my self a marker, and custom painted it and headed out for my first game. My very first hit ever was from point blank range right in the neck.... From that point on I was hooked!!!
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you get started and why?   How did you get started and why? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How did you get started and why?
    Page 1 of 1