Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 250 on September 23rd 2021, 19:36
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
Friggin tight spec ops stuff Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
Friggin tight spec ops stuff Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
Friggin tight spec ops stuff Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
Friggin tight spec ops stuff Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
Friggin tight spec ops stuff Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
Friggin tight spec ops stuff Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
Friggin tight spec ops stuff Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
Friggin tight spec ops stuff Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
Friggin tight spec ops stuff Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)
Friggin tight spec ops stuff Vote_lcapFriggin tight spec ops stuff Voting_barFriggin tight spec ops stuff Vote_rcap 
Bronx (1375)
Friggin tight spec ops stuff Vote_lcapFriggin tight spec ops stuff Voting_barFriggin tight spec ops stuff Vote_rcap 
Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)
Wego (857)
Naid (494)
Saw (483)
MOTHER (323)
schuby (270)
Beaver (244)
Bolt (218)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

Friggin tight spec ops stuff

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Naid
Team Nemesis
Naid

Friggin tight spec ops stuff Empty
PostSubject: Friggin tight spec ops stuff   Friggin tight spec ops stuff Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2009, 20:02

I happen to glance at the Spec ops sight and they got this new launcher for rockets. From what i've seen and heard its light weight, durable, and compact....not to mention convienent. Does anybody have opions on this or more information to add?
Back to top Go down
schuby
Team Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Friggin tight spec ops stuff   Friggin tight spec ops stuff Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2009, 01:58

Are you talking about the Metadyne launcher? I think you are,and here's a link to a massive thread on said launcher: Metadyne Launcher.
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: Friggin tight spec ops stuff   Friggin tight spec ops stuff Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2009, 12:08

metaydne launchers, they are very expensive, and they are accurate to two hundred feet, dday is still discussing the ruling over this launcher
Back to top Go down
Rug Rat
Team Nemesis
Rug Rat

PostSubject: Re: Friggin tight spec ops stuff   Friggin tight spec ops stuff Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2009, 21:35

chainsaw, weren't you working on a launcher for d-day?
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: Friggin tight spec ops stuff   Friggin tight spec ops stuff Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2009, 09:35

ya but it has to be marker based and that is more expensive then using plumbing equipment, some idiot a while ago made a rocket launcher out of wood and it exploded
Back to top Go down
Villageidiot

Villageidiot

PostSubject: Re: Friggin tight spec ops stuff   Friggin tight spec ops stuff Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2009, 14:24

i want one
Back to top Go down
Rug Rat
Team Nemesis
Rug Rat

PostSubject: Re: Friggin tight spec ops stuff   Friggin tight spec ops stuff Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2009, 15:13

thats soo retarded, why would you try and make a wooden rocket launcher?
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: Friggin tight spec ops stuff   Friggin tight spec ops stuff Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2009, 15:14

dont ask me man
Back to top Go down
Villageidiot

Villageidiot

PostSubject: Re: Friggin tight spec ops stuff   Friggin tight spec ops stuff Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2009, 15:15

cause some people now adays are tarded
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: Friggin tight spec ops stuff   Friggin tight spec ops stuff Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2009, 15:17

like nik anyone back on topic, those metaydne rocket launcher are ridicluis i would never buy one of those
Back to top Go down
Villageidiot

Villageidiot

PostSubject: Re: Friggin tight spec ops stuff   Friggin tight spec ops stuff Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2009, 15:19

fine just out of spite im going to buy one and shoot you with it
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: Friggin tight spec ops stuff   Friggin tight spec ops stuff Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2009, 15:22

i dont think you understand just how these much these machines are ineffictive they can only shoot one grenade or rocket at a time and they tend to be heavely affected by wind, and it uses about 12grams of co2 each shot
Back to top Go down
Villageidiot

Villageidiot

PostSubject: Re: Friggin tight spec ops stuff   Friggin tight spec ops stuff Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2009, 15:23

then ill do it close with no wind
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: Friggin tight spec ops stuff   Friggin tight spec ops stuff Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2009, 15:24

if we were in close combat any paintball gun would prove to be the victor over a rocket launcher its cumbersum not good for close range
Back to top Go down
Villageidiot

Villageidiot

PostSubject: Re: Friggin tight spec ops stuff   Friggin tight spec ops stuff Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2009, 15:25

ill screw up your gun so i can shoot first in the field
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: Friggin tight spec ops stuff   Friggin tight spec ops stuff Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2009, 15:27

you probably dont even know how to screw up a invert mini youve only spent time with tippys, anyway naid if you want a rocket launcher ill build one for you
Back to top Go down
Villageidiot

Villageidiot

PostSubject: Re: Friggin tight spec ops stuff   Friggin tight spec ops stuff Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2009, 15:29

ill help if you want chainy
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: Friggin tight spec ops stuff   Friggin tight spec ops stuff Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2009, 15:30

we will make a dual rocket launcher put it on our tank
Back to top Go down
Villageidiot

Villageidiot

PostSubject: Re: Friggin tight spec ops stuff   Friggin tight spec ops stuff Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2009, 15:31

that sounds sick but do you think it would work though
Back to top Go down
schuby
Team Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Friggin tight spec ops stuff   Friggin tight spec ops stuff Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2009, 16:03

They aren't supposed to be used on people, they're for taking out tanks/helicoptors/bunkers. And you should be close enough using one to hit it anyway, even with some wind. Read the whole thread I linked(if you have a couple hours to spare) and you'll hear about first hand accounts of people using them. They also have grapeshot coming soon.
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: Friggin tight spec ops stuff   Friggin tight spec ops stuff Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2009, 16:18

i know that my friend however i think doe snot
Back to top Go down
Villageidiot

Villageidiot

PostSubject: Re: Friggin tight spec ops stuff   Friggin tight spec ops stuff Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2009, 16:28

i do know that im talking about the doublerocket launcher not the amount of wind and if i can use them on humans or not i was just joking about that
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: Friggin tight spec ops stuff   Friggin tight spec ops stuff Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2009, 16:32

kk shoes skadoosh you want to hang?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friggin tight spec ops stuff   Friggin tight spec ops stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friggin tight spec ops stuff
Page 1 of 1