Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 250 on September 23rd 2021, 19:36
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
A little preview Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
A little preview Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
A little preview Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
A little preview Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
A little preview Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
A little preview Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
A little preview Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
A little preview Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
A little preview Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)
A little preview Vote_lcapA little preview Voting_barA little preview Vote_rcap 
Bronx (1375)
Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)
Wego (857)
Naid (494)
Saw (483)
MOTHER (323)
schuby (270)
Beaver (244)
Bolt (218)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

A little preview

Go down 
+4
Mr Belvedere
Naid
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Torrant
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

A little preview Empty
PostSubject: A little preview   A little preview Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2011, 14:20

Ok so I got the 1st proof for the marker back today, and all I can say is holly shit! I won't unveil what the marker looks like till its done but here is a little taste What a Face

This is the back part of the barrel and the low pres regulator.
A little preview Marker10

Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

A little preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little preview   A little preview Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2011, 14:47

Cant wait to see the rest.
Back to top Go down
Naid
Team Nemesis
Naid

A little preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little preview   A little preview Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2011, 16:00

Why would u tease us like sir?
Back to top Go down
Mr Belvedere
Team Nemesis
Mr Belvedere

A little preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little preview   A little preview Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2011, 16:29

Naid wrote:
Why would u tease us like sir?
..its fun haha
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

A little preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little preview   A little preview Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2011, 16:56

Ok I can give you a little more without giving away the final design.

Obviously the grip and trigger.
A little preview Previe10
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

A little preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little preview   A little preview Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2011, 19:24

Again cant wait to see it.
Back to top Go down
Naid
Team Nemesis
Naid

A little preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little preview   A little preview Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2011, 22:12

Thats gonna look friggin ill, add the nemsis grips too
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

A little preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little preview   A little preview Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2011, 22:19

Full preview will be coming soon guys. this was the first proof I got back from them so I am having them tweak it just a little, the parts I showed you guys wont be changed. Once I got the final design and its a go I'll go ahead and post up what it will look like. Then when I get it back I'll post up pics of how it looks on the gun.

Man I am freaken excited to get this back.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

A little preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little preview   A little preview Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2011, 12:30

Ok so I just approved the final pattern so here it is, the final product. I'll post up a pic of the actual marker when I get it back.

I dedicated my marker to my husky Sasha, who I just lost last year, she has been a part of my life for 14 years from a pup of 8 weeks old and has helped me through some pretty rough times. So I thought this was a fitting tribute to her.

A little preview Etek3_11

What do you guys think? I can't wait to get it back and see it actually on the marker itself.
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

A little preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little preview   A little preview Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2011, 14:53

I think that is B.A. i like it a lot. Great concept and nice art.
Back to top Go down
Mr Belvedere
Team Nemesis
Mr Belvedere

A little preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little preview   A little preview Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2011, 22:06

its no longer a marker...its a work of art Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore
Wego

A little preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little preview   A little preview Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2011, 22:08

Can't wait to see how it turns out, that is a sick design!
Back to top Go down
Beaver
Team Nemesis
Beaver

A little preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little preview   A little preview Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 01:21

That is freakin awesome!
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

A little preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little preview   A little preview Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 07:34

I like it as well. Will the same design be on the other side? If you don't mind me asking who are you going through and how much is it?
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

A little preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little preview   A little preview Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 09:09

Bronx wrote:
I like it as well. Will the same design be on the other side? If you don't mind me asking who are you going through and how much is it?

The design will be on both sides of the marker. I went through Kohn Sports, I tried going through the guy who did LCT's guns for anno but he never got back with me.

For them you can only do one of two things, a custom pattern and a stock pattern.

Custom - $250, where they do all the artwork, it includes a full gun pattern both sides.
Stock - $150, where you choose from one of their pre-designed patterns which looks like they are all full guns both sides.

For Custom patterns you are the only person who is allowed to get that design, unless you order as a team. So nobody will ever have my pattern on their gun. They send me a copy of the full artwork too in case I want to have a second marker done in the same pattern.

http://www.kohnsports.com/estore/cat-LASER_PATTERNS-753.aspx

I know some other sites let you send in your own art work and cost depends on how much of the gun you get done, and if you choose a stock pattern or not. For these guys you don't have that option. However you can see that their artist knows what he's doing.

Hope that answered any questions.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

A little preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little preview   A little preview Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2011, 16:23

Sigh, I have to say that I loved the artwork from Kohn sports, but their customer service sucks ass. They keep giving me deadlines that tings will be done, but then never follow through or communicate with me about where in the process it is. They were supposed to have actually lasered my gun last Friday but I've asked them if it got done and no response, in fact its been that way the whole time. I'm hoping to get it back by next Sat for the game at Blitz.

Waiting is the hardest thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

A little preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little preview   A little preview Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2011, 18:10

I know the waiting part sucks butt, and even more so with back customer service.

Have you tried calling them?

Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

A little preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little preview   A little preview Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2011, 22:46

Thats my next step, I was hoping to at least get an answer today through e mail but tomorrow I'm gonna just call.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

A little preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little preview   A little preview Icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2011, 09:39

Ok so it turns out that the laser is broke at Kohn right now, of course they couldn't just tell me that without me wringing it out of them, all the while they act as if I was supposed to know this and had no idea why I would be inquiring about my marker.

I shall write a review of Kohn in a separate thread.

Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

A little preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little preview   A little preview Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2011, 23:12

Ok so with the disappointing news from dms about the game in May at least I got some good news about my marker, in fact I got a video from them showing my marker being done. Check this out.

Back to top Go down
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore
Wego

A little preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little preview   A little preview Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2011, 23:24

that is just sick, kinda makes up for the communication problem!
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

A little preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little preview   A little preview Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2011, 23:29

Almost, I love it but man that was a pain in the ass dealing with them.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

A little preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little preview   A little preview Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2011, 08:49

Got word, I should have my marker probably by this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

A little preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little preview   A little preview Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2011, 14:56

Seems like it is going better with Kohn. Cant wait to see some pictures. Very exciting. Cool vid.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

A little preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little preview   A little preview Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2011, 23:52

Ok its finally here after 7 and a half weeks WOOOHOOOOOOOO. It looks whiter than it is in real life. Still looks great, just not as white as I was hoping.

Here we go.

A little preview Marker11

A little preview Full_m10

A little preview Right_10

A little preview Close_10

A little preview Barrel10

A little preview Asa10

A little preview Top10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A little preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little preview   A little preview Icon_minitime