Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 250 on September 23rd 2021, 19:36
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
Team Marker Rack Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
Team Marker Rack Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
Team Marker Rack Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
Team Marker Rack Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
Team Marker Rack Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
Team Marker Rack Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
Team Marker Rack Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
Team Marker Rack Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
Team Marker Rack Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)
Team Marker Rack Vote_lcapTeam Marker Rack Voting_barTeam Marker Rack Vote_rcap 
Bronx (1375)
Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)
Wego (857)
Naid (494)
Saw (483)
MOTHER (323)
schuby (270)
Beaver (244)
Bolt (218)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

Team Marker Rack

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

Team Marker Rack Empty
PostSubject: Team Marker Rack   Team Marker Rack Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 00:13

I'm almost finished building a marker rack for the team, when I'm done it will be a free standing rack that will have a spot for 10 electronic markers, and 4 Military sim markers such as A5, BT etc... you can still put the mil sim markers in the spots for the electric markers as well, they just sit at an angle. The rack will also contain a pod loader in the center and possibly on each end as well though I am not sure if I will just put some storage bins on the sides for tools. I have several ideas for different types of pod loaders.

This isn't quite finished I wanted to get anybodies ideas before I glued it together, I will make it so you can break it down to a smaller rack, and for easy transport. Let me know what you all think good or bad.

Team Marker Rack Img00110

Team Marker Rack Img00111

Team Marker Rack Img00112

The paintball pod loader hasn't been built yet, but they will be in the spots of the red trays.

Team Marker Rack Img00113

Team Marker Rack Img00114
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

Team Marker Rack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Marker Rack   Team Marker Rack Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 09:12

Looks real good man, god i cant wait to get a garage/work space to do stuff like this.

How steady is it cause if you have everyones guns on it will it be top heavy?
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

Team Marker Rack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Marker Rack   Team Marker Rack Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 09:29

It shouldn't be, most of the weight will be supported right above the main body which is right above the legs, I'm not sure if I will glue the legs into a stationary position (they unscrew so no problem with transporting) or keep them mobile to adjust as needed. I'm gonna throw some simulated weight on it to test it out. Or I might have the guys bring over their markers at the meeting to throw on it to make sure I don't need to modify anything before the game. But since most of the weight is with the tanks it should be very stable. Worse case I might throw a leg under the middle of the outside rack where the barrels rest just to be sure it doesn't try and tip.
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

Team Marker Rack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Marker Rack   Team Marker Rack Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 10:59

Im just saying it would suck to have everyones markers to dump over..
Maybe a way to tie it down so it wont tip over from wind or being bumped. just an idea, but again that thing is awesome and i would leave the legs unattached so you can transport it better.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

Team Marker Rack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Marker Rack   Team Marker Rack Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 11:23

I agree it would suck to dump everybody's markers, the legs actually screw on and off mainly I am trying to decide if I should glue the Tee connection where they screw in to a fixed position so the legs would always be at a certain angle, or leave them to where it can be adjusted, I see advantages to both ways. Leaving them free would make it easier to set the rack on uneven ground, but fixing them in place would make it stronger... I am probably going to go with strength though just to be sure. The pictures show the legs a bit closer than I would fix them, I'll more likely put the lets at more of an A frame.

The PVC weighs quite a bit, so there shouldn't be any issues with the markers tipping it over, one of the reasons I went with 1" pipe for the body and 1 1/4" for the legs to add the weight and stability. once its all glued into position and everything is put onto the body there should be no issues of tipping over, though we can still anchor it down just to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Naid
Team Nemesis
Naid

Team Marker Rack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Marker Rack   Team Marker Rack Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 15:59

I already love it. In my eyes in looks like pure beauty, and i look forward to resting my gun on that master peice lol! My only suggestion would be building extra brackets where extra legs could go to support uneven ground or to restrict the wind tipping it. But otherwise its great. Thank you torrent
Back to top Go down
Rerun

Rerun

Team Marker Rack Empty
PostSubject: Awesome Rack   Team Marker Rack Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2010, 20:44

Hey Torrant,
After seeing the rack in person, it is pretty awesome. Everyone is going to be filling their pods in no time now with your nifty Pod loader.

Have you thought about marketing your rack?

High Roller....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team Marker Rack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Marker Rack   Team Marker Rack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Marker Rack
Page 1 of 1