Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 250 on September 23rd 2021, 19:36
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
Tombstone: DMS Scenario Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
Tombstone: DMS Scenario Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
Tombstone: DMS Scenario Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
Tombstone: DMS Scenario Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
Tombstone: DMS Scenario Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
Tombstone: DMS Scenario Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
Tombstone: DMS Scenario Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
Tombstone: DMS Scenario Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
Tombstone: DMS Scenario Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)
Tombstone: DMS Scenario Vote_lcapTombstone: DMS Scenario Voting_barTombstone: DMS Scenario Vote_rcap 
Bronx (1375)
Tombstone: DMS Scenario Vote_lcapTombstone: DMS Scenario Voting_barTombstone: DMS Scenario Vote_rcap 
Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)
Wego (857)
Naid (494)
Saw (483)
MOTHER (323)
schuby (270)
Beaver (244)
Bolt (218)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

Tombstone: DMS Scenario

Go down 
+4
Wego
Torrant
CaTFiSh
Bronx
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

Tombstone: DMS Scenario Empty
PostSubject: Tombstone: DMS Scenario   Tombstone: DMS Scenario Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 16:55

I will have an official review up shortly. Feel free to review as well.
Back to top Go down
CaTFiSh

CaTFiSh

PostSubject: Re: Tombstone: DMS Scenario   Tombstone: DMS Scenario Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 19:11

I had a great time playing along side you guys as usual. One of my biggest highlights of the game was in the final battle. We had that little skirmish line goin just throwin paint as fast as possible at anything that ran for the horse's! hopefully we'll see that in some pics somewhere here soon.
Anyway was a pleasure as always playing along side Nemisis. look forward to the next game!! Thanx for great time guys
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Tombstone: DMS Scenario   Tombstone: DMS Scenario Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 22:08

As always we enjoyed running with ya too Catfish, though you never did stop by to get that cigar and Jack, no worries it will always be there when you do.
Back to top Go down
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore
Wego

PostSubject: Re: Tombstone: DMS Scenario   Tombstone: DMS Scenario Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 22:21

Hell yeah Catfish, great running with you as usual, try not to pull a Wego anytime soon! LOL
Back to top Go down
CaTFiSh

CaTFiSh

PostSubject: Re: Tombstone: DMS Scenario   Tombstone: DMS Scenario Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 22:56

dang now that you mention that no I didn't. sorry about that had alot goin in camp this trip. I didn't get far from camp now that I think about it. I usually go roaming the camps. Hmmm the cold and the fact I had a heater in shelter probably added to that.
I won't forget next time I should have had that in my priorities list Smile
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Tombstone: DMS Scenario   Tombstone: DMS Scenario Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 23:23

No worries lol like I said it will always be there.
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: Tombstone: DMS Scenario   Tombstone: DMS Scenario Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 13:58

thanks guy for a great game
Back to top Go down
Hooligan

PostSubject: Re: Tombstone: DMS Scenario   Tombstone: DMS Scenario Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 19:46

I'd like to thank Nemesis for making our first game so great. Ya'll showed up in force, as usual. Even brought a bunkermonkey with ya! I can't thank you enough for the cover that helped me pull off my missions. The highlight of my weekend was see a couple of the team lay fire and the rest jump the creek and push up. ( Nemesis; We don't need no stinking bridges!). Moments like that make the hours hauling bunkets from Agate to Denver to my field to the Tombstone field, fixing a creek, setting em up, tearing them down and hauling back to my field all worth while.
You guys killed it; see you at my place in July.
Back to top Go down
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore
Wego

PostSubject: Re: Tombstone: DMS Scenario   Tombstone: DMS Scenario Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 19:49

We had a blast Hooligan! A number of us are making plans to be at your place in July and we are already planning on the Oct game as well!
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: Tombstone: DMS Scenario   Tombstone: DMS Scenario Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 21:48

We really appreciate all the work you guys did to make the field so great. We will def be at all the games, hopefully with even more of us for the other games.

I think I can speak for all of us who went that we had a great time and look forward to the rest of the games.
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

PostSubject: Re: Tombstone: DMS Scenario   Tombstone: DMS Scenario Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 21:54

It took a lot to get my fat butt to jump that creek so I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Thanks for putting on a fantastic game and we look forward to seeing your field in July. We will be coming in force for that game as well and we might bring the monkey again.
Back to top Go down
Beaver
Team Nemesis
Beaver

PostSubject: Re: Tombstone: DMS Scenario   Tombstone: DMS Scenario Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 23:29

Hell yea Hooligan! Thanks so much for all the hard work you guys put in. The weekend was an absolute blast!
Back to top Go down
wesley

wesley

PostSubject: Re: Tombstone: DMS Scenario   Tombstone: DMS Scenario Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 23:52

im already thinking of a new milsim gun for julys game Smile might some recharble tripe mine too!
Back to top Go down
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore
Wego

PostSubject: Re: Tombstone: DMS Scenario   Tombstone: DMS Scenario Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2010, 00:18

WTF is that all about? ^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tombstone: DMS Scenario   Tombstone: DMS Scenario Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tombstone: DMS Scenario
Page 1 of 1