Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 250 on September 23rd 2021, 19:36
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
New Marker .nd stand Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
New Marker .nd stand Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
New Marker .nd stand Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
New Marker .nd stand Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
New Marker .nd stand Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
New Marker .nd stand Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
New Marker .nd stand Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
New Marker .nd stand Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
New Marker .nd stand Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)
New Marker .nd stand Vote_lcapNew Marker .nd stand Voting_barNew Marker .nd stand Vote_rcap 
Bronx (1375)
New Marker .nd stand Vote_lcapNew Marker .nd stand Voting_barNew Marker .nd stand Vote_rcap 
Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)
Wego (857)
Naid (494)
Saw (483)
MOTHER (323)
schuby (270)
Beaver (244)
Bolt (218)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

New Marker .nd stand

Go down 
+2
Naid
Torrant
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

New Marker .nd stand Empty
PostSubject: New Marker .nd stand   New Marker .nd stand Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2011, 22:55

Ok so her are the pics of the new marker and a prototype of the new marker stand, I have some tweaking to do on the stand and the final product will have our logo in it of course. Let me know what you guys think. The Marker will either be anodized or laser engraved (my birthday present) so went with basic black.

New Marker .nd stand Img_0210

New Marker .nd stand Img_0211

New Marker .nd stand Img_0212

New Marker .nd stand Img_0213

New Marker .nd stand Img_0214
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: New Marker .nd stand   New Marker .nd stand Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2011, 23:06

Rotor used to be camo green but did a custom paint job on it, I intend to put the Nemesis logo on it as well. The marker stand is a prototype, I intend to make it a bit longer to accommodate any tank, not sure if I will go with acrylic for the center or stick with the Bloodwood turned for this one. I like the shotgun shell caps for the end, but I might make one with 50 cal bullets as well. I'm getting a ninja 50/4500 tank here soon so the new stand will probably be built to fit that one specifically.

The stand can be completely taken apart and put in a small bag, with it only being 3 pieces its much smaller than the pvc stands I've been making. Not to mention it looks much better. Acrylic is a bit harder to work with for sure but not too bad.
Back to top Go down
Naid
Team Nemesis
Naid

PostSubject: Re: New Marker .nd stand   New Marker .nd stand Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2011, 23:44

Are you planning on building a larger scale marker stand, an updated one? Or were you thinking individual stands per player?
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: New Marker .nd stand   New Marker .nd stand Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2011, 23:50

I plan on making a new team stand but it will not be out of acrylic, way too expensive for that. This is a personal stand for my markers. I would be happy to consider making stands for people but they would have to pay for materials.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: New Marker .nd stand   New Marker .nd stand Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2011, 00:25

Ok so here is the almost finished marker stand. All I have left to do is add the padding around where the marker sits on the front and back, it will stabilize it and protect the marker from being scratched.

New Marker .nd stand Img_0218

New Marker .nd stand Img_0216

New Marker .nd stand Img_0217

New Marker .nd stand Img_0219

Give me some feedback and let me know what you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Mr Belvedere
Team Nemesis
Mr Belvedere

PostSubject: Re: New Marker .nd stand   New Marker .nd stand Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2011, 18:34

i like it...it is really creative
Back to top Go down
Naid
Team Nemesis
Naid

PostSubject: Re: New Marker .nd stand   New Marker .nd stand Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2011, 22:43

My only recommendation would be adding maybe a nemesis sticker within the cut out or give it team accent colors? Only if you want
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: New Marker .nd stand   New Marker .nd stand Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2011, 23:53

I wanted to keep it clear. The padding I added is white, but I thought the simple outline of our shield is more elegant. This stand is designed to be more of a display than, something I would take to the field.
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

PostSubject: Re: New Marker .nd stand   New Marker .nd stand Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 18:30

I like it. What would look cool too is a barrel holding it together, now that would be a site. If you are making these I would like my barrel idea for mine. I'll get you the barrel if you are interested. What length barrel will I need if you can do it?
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: New Marker .nd stand   New Marker .nd stand Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 21:06

Bronx wrote:
I like it. What would look cool too is a barrel holding it together, now that would be a site. If you are making these I would like my barrel idea for mine. I'll get you the barrel if you are interested. What length barrel will I need if you can do it?

That is actually a very good idea Bronx. I have a few extra barrels around here. If you would like one I can make it for you if you buy the materials, we can all talk about it at the meeting. I have a good idea for a new team marker stand that will be much easier to assemble at the games, stronger and able to hold everybody's guns a little more secure. I'll have the plans by the meeting.

I wouldn't use the acrylic stand other than at home though, it scratches pretty easily I've noticed. Its a good display stand for home though.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: New Marker .nd stand   New Marker .nd stand Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 21:08

Oh and it would take a 14 to 16 in barrel to have the length right for the stand, I have a perfect idea of how to do it too. I might work on this before the meeting and bring it with to show off.
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

PostSubject: Re: New Marker .nd stand   New Marker .nd stand Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 11:03

I want copyrights to this as well. Don't leave me hanging when you are making millions.
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

PostSubject: Re: New Marker .nd stand   New Marker .nd stand Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 11:10

I have a couple more ideas but I'm going to have to get a piece of paper and carry it around with me. I keep forgetting what I'm thinking about lately.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: New Marker .nd stand   New Marker .nd stand Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 11:36

If I make millions I'll cut you in for sure, now if I just make $999999 then your SOL lol!
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

PostSubject: Re: New Marker .nd stand   New Marker .nd stand Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 18:33

Don't worry, I'm drawing up a patent for it right now!
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: New Marker .nd stand   New Marker .nd stand Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 21:26

I will be bringing a prototype of the new team marker stand to the meeting to get some input, I am trying to think of room in the RV and practicality as well as something that we can add to or subtract from depending on how many members are coming to the game.
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

PostSubject: Re: New Marker .nd stand   New Marker .nd stand Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2011, 09:54

I'll break out some old barrels for my stand, just hit me up for how much the rest of the materials will be at the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: New Marker .nd stand   New Marker .nd stand Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2011, 11:25

Bronx wrote:
I'll break out some old barrels for my stand, just hit me up for how much the rest of the materials will be at the meeting.

Sounds good, I should have the new design ready by meeting too and we can discuss what you want. If you want the acrylic one just pick me up a 1/4 inch thick sheet big enough to cut it out of. I bought mine from Home Depot for about $15 and it was more than big enough for the stand.

Looking for a place around here that I can pick me up some colored acrylic and maybe some different thickness.
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

PostSubject: Re: New Marker .nd stand   New Marker .nd stand Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2011, 17:03

I am going to send you a design i would like to purchase from you. One that will hold two markers and mount on the wall.

Last edited by Lord Cuppy TuTu on February 18th 2011, 17:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

PostSubject: Re: New Marker .nd stand   New Marker .nd stand Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2011, 17:14

Sure I'll do what I can for you LCT. my main e mail is danonhargadin@gmail.com, or you can send it to the Torrant@nemesispbteam.com one, I don't check it all to often but if I know something is coming I'll check it.
Back to top Go down
rkenders

rkenders

PostSubject: Stand   New Marker .nd stand Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2012, 00:10

Can I get one with the Ego too?
Back to top Go down
rkenders

rkenders

PostSubject: Re: New Marker .nd stand   New Marker .nd stand Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2012, 07:32

I've got a perfect dust black CP one piece barrel that would be cool for this. I would want some kind of pad for the LPR or barrel to rest in so that no grit on the front rest can rub at the anno on the gun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Marker .nd stand   New Marker .nd stand Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Marker .nd stand
Page 1 of 1